Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,417 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

What's The Nicest Thing A Customer Ever Did For You? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What's The Nicest Thing A Customer Ever Did For You? (2303 Views)

See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) / See What A Nigerian Man Did For His Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Nicest Thing A Customer Ever Did For You? by radautoworks: 4:51am On Jul 29, 2018
Was waxing nostalgic and thinking back to how grateful customers can be so I decided to ask what the nicest thing a customer ever did for you was?

Was waxing nostalgic and thinking back to how grateful customers can be so I decided to ask what the nicest thing a customer ever did for you was?

Apart from thank you cards and food, nicest thing a customer ever did for me was overhear that I broke my old office chair. One day, I look up and this 70ish year old man is struggling to manhandle a large box though the front door. He bought me a new executive chair! He also insisted on putting it together for me!

Love you Coach!

1 Like

Re: What's The Nicest Thing A Customer Ever Did For You? by radautoworks: 1:38am On Aug 04, 2018
Seriously? No feel-good stories for a change?
Re: What's The Nicest Thing A Customer Ever Did For You? by Tobiizzy(m): 7:55am On Aug 04, 2018
A client bought me a watch once
Re: What's The Nicest Thing A Customer Ever Did For You? by oluwaseunla(m): 8:10am On Aug 04, 2018
radautoworks:

Apart from thank you cards and food, nicest thing a customer ever did for me was overhear that I broke my old office chair. One day, I look up and this 70ish year old man is struggling to manhandle a large box though the front door. He bought me a new executive chair! He also insisted on putting it together for me!

Love you Coach!

Thank you cards, food, executive chair? shocked shocked Wow! Just wow! Lucky you.
Re: What's The Nicest Thing A Customer Ever Did For You? by Famocious(m): 12:04am On Aug 05, 2018
When I was serving as a Corp member in Lagos, a patient handed over her 18 years old daughter to me to marry... I picked race grin

5 Likes

Re: What's The Nicest Thing A Customer Ever Did For You? by radautoworks: 6:06am On Aug 05, 2018
Tobiizzy:
A client bought me a watch once

Nice! What was the story behind that?
Re: What's The Nicest Thing A Customer Ever Did For You? by radautoworks: 6:07am On Aug 05, 2018
Famocious:
When I was serving as a Corp member in Lagos, a patient handed over her 18 years old daughter to me to marry... I picked race grin

ROFL!! Any other stories?

1 Like

Re: What's The Nicest Thing A Customer Ever Did For You? by radautoworks: 6:07am On Aug 05, 2018
oluwaseunla:

Thank you cards, food, executive chair? shocked shocked Wow! Just wow! Lucky you.

I know you've got some of your own!
Re: What's The Nicest Thing A Customer Ever Did For You? by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:26am On Aug 05, 2018
New Blackberry phone from the UK 2016, Subsidised honda CRV 2002 in 2016 new balckberry phone from the US in 2018, Trip to the U.S 2018 cool

3 Likes

Re: What's The Nicest Thing A Customer Ever Did For You? by radautoworks: 6:51am On Aug 05, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
New Blackberry phone from the UK 2016, Subsidised honda CRV 2002 in 2016 new balckberry phone from the US in 2018, Trip to the U.S 2018 cool

Okay. The US trip is pretty sweet! Where did you go. Please tell me full hotel was included!

Husband has gotten a bunch of cars in thanks too. They still make blackberries? Is that the new generation without the keyboards?
Re: What's The Nicest Thing A Customer Ever Did For You? by radautoworks: 10:46am On Aug 13, 2018
N19,000 FULLY SYNTHETIC OIL CHANGE PROMOTION

Until the end of August 2018, N19,000 fully synthetic oil change. Includes up to 5 quarts of Carquest fully synthetic oil, oil filter and free performance check. Additional quarts extra.

Mention coupon AUNTYRADU grin
Re: What's The Nicest Thing A Customer Ever Did For You? by aninweze(m): 8:07am On Aug 21, 2018
radautoworks:

Okay. The US trip is pretty sweet! Where did you go. Please tell me full hotel was included!

Husband has gotten a bunch of cars in thanks too. They still make blackberries? Is that the new generation without the keyboards?

Hellz yea!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Nicest Thing A Customer Ever Did For You? by Kashif(m): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
oluwaseunla:

LOL! Tell us your own joor. I am sure you are not one of those whose faces are 'rebuilt' by customers...

4 Likes

Re: What's The Nicest Thing A Customer Ever Did For You? by oluwaseunla(m): 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
Kashif:

LOL! Tell us your own joor. I am sure you are not one of those whose faces are 'rebuilt' by customers...

Ah well! Maybe I should declare sallah meat, egg rolls and soft drinks. grin grin grin

As for the bolded, none of my customers is an architect. cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Nicest Thing A Customer Ever Did For You? by Kashif(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
Re: What's The Nicest Thing A Customer Ever Did For You? by radautoworks: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
oluwaseunla:

Ah well! Maybe I should declare sallah meat, egg rolls and soft drinks. grin grin grin

As for the bolded, none of my customers is an architect. cheesy grin cheesy

Sallah meat.. one of the things I missed for years...
Re: What's The Nicest Thing A Customer Ever Did For You? by oluwaseunla(m): 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
radautoworks:

Sallah meat.. one of the things I missed for years...

Hopefully, normal service will be restored soon. wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: What's The Nicest Thing A Customer Ever Did For You? by radautoworks: 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
WE ARE SUSPENDING ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION WORK FOR A MONTH BECAUSE DADDY RADU HAS JOINED AUNTY RADU FOR BABY RADU'S IMPENDING ARRIVAL. WE ARE NOT YET READY TO ALLOW OUR STAFF TO RUN COMPLETELY UNFETERRED IN OUR ABSENCE.

ROUTINE MAINTENANCE AND SUSPENSION SERVICES ARE STILL AVAILABLE UNTIL OUR RETURN

2 Likes

Re: What's The Nicest Thing A Customer Ever Did For You? by menstrualpad: 6:50am On Sep 04, 2018
Timifakay come here..wozala woza!! I gave you a first generation nissan micra
Re: What's The Nicest Thing A Customer Ever Did For You? by radautoworks: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
grin
menstrualpad:
Timifakay come here..wozala woza!! I gave you a first generation nissan micra
Re: What's The Nicest Thing A Customer Ever Did For You? by timifakay(m): 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
I was constructing shed and he supported me financially.
Re: What's The Nicest Thing A Customer Ever Did For You? by radautoworks: 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
timifakay:
I was constructing shed and he supported me financially.

Okay. I think this is my favorite one yet.

1 Like

Re: What's The Nicest Thing A Customer Ever Did For You? by radautoworks: 3:52am On Sep 05, 2018
Signing off for a few days. Any inquiries can go to
support@radautoworks.com, 0803 419 7461 and 0908 306 4719 M-F 9-5, Sat 9-2

on Facebook, @CarquestMilexNG

On Instagram, @radautoworks

https://www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com/parts-request
Thanks!
Re: What's The Nicest Thing A Customer Ever Did For You? by radautoworks: 6:29am On Sep 22, 2018
This is not a customer. This is from our Mr. Transmission-Milex family. Much love.

Re: What's The Nicest Thing A Customer Ever Did For You? by radautoworks: 6:17am On Oct 24, 2018
Happy Halloween bwahaha!

Re: What's The Nicest Thing A Customer Ever Did For You? by radautoworks: 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
I feel so like I finally found myself...

Re: What's The Nicest Thing A Customer Ever Did For You? by radautoworks: 1:33am On Sep 29, 2019
ALSO POSTED IN THE WEIRD AND MISDIAGNOSED THREAD

This thread is not just for third party. When we goof up royally, I share that too.

I had to admit defeat with a Land Rover this week. Glen wasn't around and I had to make a judgement call. The Rover had an air strut that wouldn't rise. After giving up, the customer had his usual tech who was previously out of town look at it. Turns out SOMEONE had broken a height sensor and covered it up. That SOMEONE was terminated today and customer's labor refunded.

The customer was actually very understanding about it and gave me some advice about managing the "Naija factor". He also revealed that one of my techs was soliciting customers including himself in my absence. That tech is already gone though. Advice I've really taken to heart and haven't stopped thinking about since. I thank that customer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vulcanized Association Increases Their Charges (picture) / What Kind Of Car Can I Get For 2m To 2.3m / I Designed A Keke Napep Why Is Nobody Supporting Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.