Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Doctor And Professor Commits Suicide After Battling With Depression (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Doctor And Professor Commits Suicide After Battling With Depression (pic) (1104 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Doctor And Nurse Arrested As Woman Dies Of Complications After Abortion. Photo / Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor And Professor Commits Suicide After Battling With Depression (pic) by Rachelsblog(f): 6:33am On Jul 29, 2018
South African Cardiologist at The University of Cape Town (UCT) Professor Bongani Mayosi has taken his own life.

A statement from Mayosi family revealed that the much-loved UCT professor has been struggling with depression for the past two years, and had 'taken the desperate decision

to end his own life'

The Presidency and the African National Congress have joined thousands across the country in expressing shock and sadness following the announcement of Mayosi's death.
The family has maintained its request for privacy during their bereavement, adding that Mayosi will be laid to rest in Cape Town next week Saturday.

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/professor-and-doctor-commits-suicide.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Doctor And Professor Commits Suicide After Battling With Depression (pic) by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 29, 2018
Such a cute man, there is s spirit behind depression sha.
Re: Doctor And Professor Commits Suicide After Battling With Depression (pic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:36am On Jul 29, 2018
Depression is a very bad thing in life!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Doctor And Professor Commits Suicide After Battling With Depression (pic) by iamnavy1: 6:39am On Jul 29, 2018
embarassed

Am also depressed fighting it every day even when am sleeping anxiety too follows

But the only thing that calm my nerves is Tramadol diet

I don't know maybe suicide will be better because my entire soul, body and spirit is depressed
Re: Doctor And Professor Commits Suicide After Battling With Depression (pic) by Alexk2(m): 6:42am On Jul 29, 2018
The pains of his family; thier many unawered questions...Hmmm.."It is not real, until it is personal"
I don't think there is any disease that is worse than depression because all the loved once suffers unimaginably for a very long time.
Re: Doctor And Professor Commits Suicide After Battling With Depression (pic) by Karlovich: 6:44am On Jul 29, 2018
It shall never be well for buhari
Re: Doctor And Professor Commits Suicide After Battling With Depression (pic) by pyyxxaro: 6:50am On Jul 29, 2018
Karlovich:
It shall never be well for buhari

It shall never be well with Oshiomhole also embarassed

1 Like

Re: Doctor And Professor Commits Suicide After Battling With Depression (pic) by GOFRONT(m): 8:04am On Jul 29, 2018
And as we are talking, someone somewhere is feeling depressed
Re: Doctor And Professor Commits Suicide After Battling With Depression (pic) by bass7: 8:07am On Jul 29, 2018
iamnavy1:

embarassed

Don't try it (suicide)........ someday soon everything will be just fine....... hang on

Am also depressed fighting it every day even when am sleeping anxiety too follows

But the only thing that calm my nerves is Tramadol diet

I don't know maybe suicide will be better because my entire soul, body and spirit is depressed
Re: Doctor And Professor Commits Suicide After Battling With Depression (pic) by Nickijoy(f): 8:52am On Jul 29, 2018
Depression is real... Rip
Re: Doctor And Professor Commits Suicide After Battling With Depression (pic) by lordm(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2018
Smile device for sale 3k, Port Harcourt
Re: Doctor And Professor Commits Suicide After Battling With Depression (pic) by itiswellandwell: 11:08am On Jul 29, 2018
Fine Man.

(1) (Reply)

Slay King Who Fought With Slay Queen Reacts To Their Fight / Son Exposes Herbalist Dad For Killing A Pastor Who Came To Boost His Church / Indomie Have Lost Sight Of Their Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.