Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? (7019 Views)

Sani Kaita Declared Missing / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Was Sani Kaita On Drugs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by Fdeveloper(m): 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2010
I can only assume that just before the Nigeria v Greece game Sani Kaita either ingested, sniffed or injected some mind altering chemical substance that caused a complete disconnect between the admittedly small part of his brain that would normally contain a modicum of common sense and the rest of his brain which sadly is clearly incapable of rational thought.

2 Likes

Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by emyworld: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2010
kaita is a complete idiot, fool fool fool shame shame shame
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by Kgdavid(m): 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2010
i hate that son of a goat! you call yourself a professional?? what a stupid fellow! what exactly has he ever been good for in the team in the first place
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by Fdeveloper(m): 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2010
I hate to say it but I hope he wasn't picked as part of a "Federal Character" exercise,
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by 12large: 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2010
keita has always been useless from day 1, but lars is a big fool for playing him as a right winger
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by mukina2: 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin
lwkmd@ topic grin grin grin
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by toytola(m): 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2010
Apology from Sanni Kaita - Emotions in these game run deep, so before {they ask me why i kicked that dude}, i like to say it's been a pleasure. Honoured to be somebody they mention, i'll never again be somebody they need - Next match aint guaranteed, so i am packing my bags and heading out" - Karate Kid (Sanni Kaita) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by EzeUche(m): 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2010
He be aboki! What do you expect from such an individual?  angry
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by SamMilla1(m): 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2010
Well he acted on impulse. It could happen to anybody but we can still blame him.
On a game like that, You need to be more professional.
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2010
sad angry
A new word has been added to the Dictionary.
"KAITA" A man who single
handedly hinder the hope of his country for reason best known to him.
"Kaita" can be use in place of words like Jeopardy, Hinder, Sabotage,
Disrupt, Antagonist, fool etc. Examples are Don't kaita what we have
, been building for 11 yrs in one day. OR see am my daughter dey Kaita dis room wei i don tidy finish, OTONDO!!!!
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by binigurl07: 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2010
many are hatin' on him
poor guy , he  shudnt have done anythin'
impulse can cause trouble o
now its nigeria vs kaita
too bad
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by octar6: 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2010
in the game of futball,mind control is the key!
sani is simply an imp.
it was just a huge mistake coming 2 the world cup anyway.
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by Spyker: 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2010
Aboki, aboki, aboki, this loss is the result of too much cow milk.
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by chakula: 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2010
to hell with football. tennis is the very game………………. or what do u think?
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by ElRazur: 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2010
His actions are that of a "Violent conduct". It is shame he do not appear to have learned from history. In major tournaments by FIFA, such actions are not allowed. Period.

Referees have been told to show Zero tolerance. I mean, remember David Beckham? He got dismissed for his girly kick on an opponent who fouled him. Remember Zidane for his head-butt? He was sent off too etc. It is a shame our player is not disciplined enough.

As to if he is on drug, I disagree it was just a moment of madness and we all have one of those from time to time.
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by shanda(m): 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2010
we lost that game because of his stupidity.
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by princekevo(m): 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2010
I dont even know what to say abt tht son of a monkey, but to tell him thank you for sending us back home so early
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by tkb417(m): 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2010
for real, Kaita is maga

but will FIFA punish that Greek for diving to the ground when Keitas leg didnt even touch him

what kinda people behave like that

its disgusting such evil are allowed in football
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by oge4real(f): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2010
The fool is a hot tempered terrorist.
I hope he is banned form playing for Nigeria, and his jersey number banned from future use.
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by chidichris(m): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2010
this dying country has now gotten a reason to die as quick as possible.
kaita only acted as a catalyst.
we are destined to die so what kaita did was to hasten our death.
why waiting when u know that u will die.
on the other hand, what will it look like if the three(3) major ethnic groups in nigeria go their seperate ways?
i think my side will do well especially in football.
we will not throw bomb and we will not kick other players and by so doing, we will earn international respect for ourselves and we have oil too.
old men from my side do not still and do not go to jail with white hair.
pls, jonathan, this is the time and the best time to divide this nonsense non-entity.
everything about this country is rubbish.
kaita has introduced another sense of destruction into our football lives. who is sure this is not his own way of protesting the pdp zoning cancellation that is about denying his ppl presidency come 2011.
do we still have another aboki in the team? if yes, i expect an own goal in the next match.
i pray that come next world cup, biafra will go there as a different country.
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by LIONGATE: 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2010
I think he shows us where his coming from. Its the highjest mstke in futball at that level
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by liquid7: 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2010
well even though he was stupid to get a red card but time and time again teams of calibre have held on to a 1 goal lead with 10 men just ask inter .greece is not really a good team and could have be held back but nigeria was so rubbish that it made them look good.
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by adexchamp(m): 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2010
Well we're all blaming Kaita and we forgot to blame the useless coach that Nigeria appointed,i expect him to make good changes instead he converted osaze to a defender, we lost due to the stupidity of our useless coach, we should have left Amodu to take this boys to the World Cupo instead of hiring a useless and good for nothing white man that came to chop out money and the Nigerian masses are suffering.
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by 9jafreak: 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2010
The Denial of Responsibility

Going through the comments thus far in Nigerian forums, I am appalled to discover that virtually every one seems to pin our extraordinary demise to one moment of utter stupidity by Sanni Kaita.

What a shame really! We were only 1 man down in the first half, with a goal to the good. What happened to the rest of the players? What was the CHANGE in tactics?

Go on. Keep blaming the mallam --- as if that's our real problem!

Our boys are NOT good enough (Enyeama aside) and our coach is no where near World class

On paper, is Switzerland better than us? Do they even have any known player apart from (say what? yea Philippe Senderous)
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by kool05(m): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2010
the team needs serious discipline. At the first place who even invited that Stupid Hausa  fool. now we will have to wait till Brazil 2014 for another world cup that is even if we make it among the qualifiers.
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by medjai(m): 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2010
As if Kaita's dismissal made us lose. It played a part though but our coach's technical parviscience cost us the game
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by Jencejyde(m): 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2010
liquid7:

well even though he was silly to get a red card but time and time again teams of calibre have held on to a 1 goal lead with 10 men just ask inter .greece is not really a good team and could have be held back but nigeria was so rubbish that it made them look good.
A well articulated statement i have heard so far.Uruguay played against FRANCE with 10 men and got a result.We played against GREECE and even leading, only to Lose.

adexchamp:

Well we're all blaming Kaita and we forgot to blame the useless coach that Nigeria appointed,i expect him to make good changes instead he converted osaze to a defender, we lost due to the stupidity of our useless coach, we should have left Amodu to take this boys to the World Cupo instead of hiring a useless and good for nothing white man that came to chop out money and the Nigerian masses are suffering.
Honestly i don't know whether he was under pressure or he just lost focus. i don't know. But where i was sitting and watching the game, i tot to myself, why not pull off Uche and bring in Adeleye to form a 5 man defense with haruna and dickson shielding the left and right Zones, while Osaze plays throug the middle with most of his priority based on defending. then leave yakubu all on his own. Questions were  , how come our players suffered cramp so easily?(Taiwo and Echiejile)Why where our Defenders always waiting for the ball to get to the opponents feet before putting pressure? Why did we not score the golden opportunity we had in the second half. Why would a sub like OBASI be so ineffective and  showed lack of desire wearing the GWG of the most populous nation in Africa? Why would our captain go to the world cup and be on the bench? WHY?WHY?WHY?
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by texazzpete(m): 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2010
Someone next to me in the viewing centre made this priceless quote:
"Abokis are always the problem with everything in Nigeria"

Bloody Kaita!
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by Jencejyde(m): 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2010
9jafreak:

The Denial of Responsibility

Going through the comments thus far in Nigerian forums, I am appalled to discover that virtually every one seems to pin our extraordinary demise to one moment of utter stupidity by Sanni Kaita.

What a shame really! We were only 1 man down in the first half, with a goal to the good. What happened to the rest of the players? What was the CHANGE in tactics?

Go on. Keep blaming the mallam --- as if that's our real problem!

Our boys are NOT good enough (Enyeama aside) and our coach is no where near World class

On paper, is Switzerland better than us? Do they even have any known player apart from (say what? yea Philippe Senderous)

Good talk! As if you read my mind.
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by SSaemoenl(m): 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2010
No comment yet, so painful to see that we dont have any good thing again to show the world only corruption!
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by chidichris(m): 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2010
the team needs serious discipline. At the first place who even invited that silly Hausa  fool. now we will have to wait till Brazil 2014 for another world cup that is even if we make it among the qualifiers.

@kool_05,
be mindful of what u think and what u say. there will not be any nigerian side in the next world cup. we are going there as biafrans so is either u are going there as oduduwa republic or any other befitting name(s).
the name nigeria has done more harm than good hence the need for this goodluck of a man to act and act now.
apart from kaita, is there anything going well in nigeria?
let us leave this shaddow(kaita) and address the object dividing nigeria.
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by hooged: 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2010
[color=Black][/color]   MR SANNI KAITA IM SHORT OF WORDS,   THEY SAY A DAMAGE DONE CAN NEVER BE CONTROL , CAN THIS BE CONTROL?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bring AFCON As Succour To Nigerians - Sanwo-Olu Charges Super Eagles / Week10 2018/2019 English Season Football Pools Coupon Fixtures / Enyeama Apologises To Siasia And Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.