Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? (7010 Views)

Sani Kaita Declared Missing / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Was Sani Kaita On Drugs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2010
i refuse to comment, cos if i do nland go crash, and supersports kept rubbing it, ! D guy was definitely high on ALOMO BITTERS, !!!!! angry
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2010
Kaita - A term that describes a temporary but catastrophic loss of mental competency. See also amnesia.
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by afolabom: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2010
kaita, had better not come back to nigeria for a while, coz u might just be shot dead
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2010
men pls i no fit stop to dey laugh here i don read his facebook which people made

1. katia played like some one who plays under the bridge in lagos for 500 naria

2 We need to lock you inside room and blow 10,000 Vuvuzelas into your head!

3. mallam, aboki, yerima, malu,

4. You are the bomb,Kaita!!!, I think they need you in Iraq more than Nigeria!!!, But I no blame you!!!, Oh!! That reminds me,Stevens Seagal needs a personal assistant! Apply!!
VERY FUNNY

5. See your life, yor face dey yahoo for bad, The worstred card foul, slowpoke.

6. OLOSHI, OLODO, OLORIBURUKU, How much did the Greek pay you to make that kind of advance fraud?, Guy do the right thing. Just use acid drink Otapiapia and hang ur self in your hotel room tonight. RIP in advance

7. Apart from you all the nigeria players na wah. E be like say them Bleep south African girls till dawn cus yakubu,osaze and the rest nor play anything

http://www.facebook.com/Sanikaita
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by teeluv(m): 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2010
what in Gods Holy name was d lad rhinking, did he think he was playin mortal kombat??
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by 190: 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2010
^^
He thought the greek player was Lui kang and he was shang tsung!!
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by 9jarian: 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2010
190:

^^
He thought the greek player was Lui kang and he was shang tsung!! shocked

ROTFLMAO! grin
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by 190: 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2010
Kaita is a Nairaland member. Seun please delete his account:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=186503
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by mamagee3(f): 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2010
Mr Kaita is a real wenger!

The guy's action was quite senseless and pointless considering the fact that Nigeria was winning at the time he played the karate kid.

I just hope Hollywood signs him on a 3 year contract in a movie playing the role of a martial artist. grin
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by houvest: 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2010
so sad thank God Nigeria is not Columbia and Kaita and d rest are not Escoba
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by ekpezoo: 11:41pm On Jun 17, 2010
pls,pls do not crucify kaita untill you really know what happened.the greek guy step slightly on kaita and the referees did not observe it,so kaita was only reacting,he did not mean to hurt the guy,he was just bullying,afterall his team was on top.
'i march am for you,walahi, i march am for me. grin
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by chibaby5(f): 11:45pm On Jun 17, 2010
@topic

both dudez are cowz! angry angry
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by mamagee3(f): 12:14am On Jun 18, 2010
The Arrow was high on the hausa cheap droppings.

I think so.
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 18, 2010
as much as what he did was wrong, if you lookclosely at the video, he didnt even touch the greek player.so technically he shouldnt have been red carded!

furthermore, to blame this loss on his move is not really fair. they are ALL to be blamed, from lagerback to the last one of the 23players.

i think that all the people who flooded his FB throwing insult and what not are not right.

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgj1l9vUyhU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"[/flash]
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by damseremie(m): 1:35am On Jun 18, 2010
@MRbrownJAY
He was given the red card for INTENT, He didn't step on the guy only because the guy moved backwards
And with an exposed bott, even a sliding tackle with that gets a yellow, so a purposeful "marching" whether if was successful a not should get a red,
SO YES IT WAS DESERVED (even though the greek player suppose win oscar for his acting sha oo)
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by hbrednic: 2:24am On Jun 18, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

as much as what he did was wrong, if you lookclosely at the video, he didnt even touch the greek player.so technically he shouldnt have been red carded!

furthermore, to blame this loss on his move is not really fair. they are ALL to be blamed, from lagerback to the last one of the 23players.

i think that all the people who flooded his FB throwing insult and what not are not right.

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgj1l9vUyhU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"[/flash]

watching that video can be dangerous to your health,
leave the prodigal son to carry his cross.
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by tpiah: 2:31am On Jun 18, 2010
even though the greek player suppose win oscar for his acting sha oo

true talk

kaita didnt even touch him.

i'm not saying what kaita did wasnt wrong, but the greek guy overreacted.

anyway, with one billion condoms distributed by the govt and topless women parading around n.aked, why is anybody even expecting serious results at the world cup? na beans?

sebi na all of una dey gawk before.
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by Ivynwa(f): 3:46am On Jun 18, 2010
@Constanz,
You are too much man, how did you fix Kaita into the dictionary so fast. You are so funny. Your child has kaitad the house. You made me laugh my head off
@190
You mean he was playing Shang tsung abi jackie chan. You funny no be small.

@Activeman
You too are so funny, don't be too angry with the poor boy abeg.
@ ever sensible Mrbrown
Thanks for being unbiased

Abeg let's not all get too passionate, it's only a game. You sure can't win all the time. Let others be happy small kwanu and soon una go begin win again come dey jolly. Cheer up Pips
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by teeluv(m): 8:27am On Jun 18, 2010
they give red cards on intent also not also actions, but doesnt he watch ball at all, oh i forgot he plays mortal kombat,
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by ud4u: 9:04am On Jun 18, 2010
Aboki we fight dey inside their blood, so what do you expect from him
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by Pweety4me(f): 9:38am On Jun 18, 2010
damseremie:

@MRbrownJAY
He was given the red card for INTENT, He didn't step on the guy only because the guy moved backwards
And with an exposed bott, even a sliding tackle with that gets a yellow, so a purposeful "marching" whether if was successful a not should get a red,
SO YES IT WAS DESERVED ([sub[i]]even though the greek player suppose win oscar for his acting sha oo[/sub])[/i]
True dat grin
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by xpmode(m): 10:01am On Jun 18, 2010
Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced?

the answer is NO

The reason why he did that yesterday is the he has been under witchcraft spell from home and he didn't give himself to prayer if at all he do pray he is an hypocrate because he do sniff Solution and use karate to kick old women at night when he was young thats where he got himself spell

Sai Sani Kaita the karate Boy
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by Chux6203: 10:56am On Jun 18, 2010
I am not blaming Kaita for the defeat by Greece who scored their first world cup goal since 1994 yesterday and also won their first match against a hapless Nigerian team that is nothing but only a pyramid standing on its head. The problem with the Nigeria team is that it has neither a structure nor a foundation or a character due chiefly to the ineptitude and emptiness of "No future Ambition" - sorry NFF. The Super Eagles will go back to winning ways again if the team is coached by a disciplinarian like Siasia who should do away with tired legs like Kanu, Yobo, Yakubu, Martins etc. The team should be built around the home based players mixed with serious minded foreign based ones who would be proud to wear the Green White Green colours not some mercineries who are only after their pockets.
Tell me what did Kanu, Utaka etc go to South Africa to do if they will not play yet patriots like Anichebe & Kalu Uche who the highest goal scorer during the qualifiers were sacrificed to make way for them.
If Eyinmba Football Club has won the CAF cup twice since the year 2000 and last year Nigeria had two teams in the semi finals Heartland and Kano Pillars with Heartland playing in the finals it shows that the home based boys are good. Take a look at Egypt, about 90% of their players are from their local league with less than 10% foreign based and Egypt is arguably the best team in the continent so I think we should copy their example and look inwards and the team handed over to Siasia who would be paid in Naira not in scarce foreign to exchange to groom the next generation of Super Eagles what we have now are lazy vultures.
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by chiozor: 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2010
my name is Kaita, I am begging you all in Nlaners, I dinot intentionally did that, the guy first did kick me, why una didn't see it. I beg you all, pls forgive and forget.i am a moslem, i dont look for trouble, my religion forbids that, so it is not in my character to fight.so i beg you all to forgive, in next world cup, i will score 7 goals to make up
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by mykali(m): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2010
Kaita = demented
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by pat4: 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2010
As far as am concern,this is a complete act of indiscipline, May God have mercy on every one that did not have the intrest of this beloved country at hart, All i see,is selfishness,
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by papagee1(m): 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2010
chiozor:

my name is Kaita, I am begging you all in Nlaners, I dinot intentionally did that, the guy first did kick me, why una didn't see it. I beg you all, pls forgive and forget.i am a moslem, i dont look for trouble, my religion forbids that, so it is not in my character to fight.so i beg you all to forgive, in next world cup, i will score 7 goals to make up
ok we don hear u, make u kaita go inhale a full can of baygon then we go forgive you!

Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by Racing(m): 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2010
The guy is neither on crack or chemically induced,but rather as a result mad cow disease. The guy wz used 2 taming cows before he got lucky and found his way 2 football. Hw can a so called professional behave in such a manner? Its high time our coaches reconsider the kind of players invite in our national teams.
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by larimo(m): 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2010
[size=14pt]Do unto others what you want done to you the good book says.

I hope anyone cursing Kaita now does not mind being cursed to his/her death when he/she makes a stupid mistake in his/her home, work or life[/size]
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by jamnaijalo: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2010
I know the nation is disappointed but must you curse everyone in the North. It hurts to see a potentially great country so divided.
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by Ivynwa(f): 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2010
@Yemikush
I just saw your post dear and that picture that was almost doing justice to your new discovery. Oh my God, did you say the mental illness is called  Kaitasis. I laughed hard, na you funny pass but now people haven't we hurled enough oral stones at the poor boy. It's enough now that the anger has died down, let's all push forward and look at other things that can improve our country and keep us abreast of other countries of the world. We have tried hard at keeping abreast of them footballwise and shouldn't down our gauntlets, we should find other means to keep up in the rat race called survival. Didn't Aaliyah Baby say we should "dust up our self and try again" and man Jay-z hung up his shoulder and sang "You got to get that dirt off your shoulder''., you gotta get that dirt off your shoulder, I am almost dancing cos right now I am feeling like going clubbing. Anybody game?
Re: Red Card: Was Sani Kaita's Lunacy Chemically Induced? by mikemik(m): 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2010
my people oooh! i don set gun 4 Sani Kaita`s head angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Queens Qualify For CAF Women’s Champions League / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here / Bet Tips By GUESKY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.