Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Bible Encourage Ladies To Remain Single If They Can Do Without Sex (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bible Encourage Ladies To Remain Single If They Can Do Without Sex (picture) (643 Views)

Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture) / THIS MAN Is About to Change His Life Forever with Sex [Picture] / Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bible Encourage Ladies To Remain Single If They Can Do Without Sex (picture) by ruggedboy01: 8:22am On Jul 29, 2018
Unlike our new generation pastors who will make our single ladies fast for 40 days and 40 night just to get a husband or even make false prophesies to tie you down to a man (nightmare) God never destined you to be with, thereby causing you emotional pains. It is not actually bad to be single like the way Nigerians men make you believe, I see them all the time here bashing and fighting you. Stop trying to please a man just to be a wife material instead live your life and be happy. Not getting married doesn't mean you're bad..... No, instead you will have external peace which most married ladies lack

1 Corinthians 7:8
I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I.

2 Likes

Re: Bible Encourage Ladies To Remain Single If They Can Do Without Sex (picture) by beautygboel(f): 8:54am On Jul 29, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Man Shares Marriage List A Friend Got From His Akwa Ibom In-laws / Will You Breakup Your Marriage For This Reason? / Slay Queens Join The Groomsmen Squad, Rocks Men Suit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.