Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,996 members, 7,845,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Ghanaian Female OAP Drops Nudes Photo On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Female OAP Drops Nudes Photo On Instagram (2076 Views)

Barber Carves Tiwa Savage's Photo On Fan's Head / Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) / Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Female OAP Drops Nudes Photo On Instagram by 1960ng(m): 8:41am On Jul 29, 2018
– Ghanaian female celebrity Afia Schwar drops wild unclad photo on Instagram

– Afia Schwar has dropped another hot jawdropping photo on social media

The raunchy unclad photo has got her fans excited , 1960ng.com has sighted a photo of controversial on-air-personality and comedienne, Afia Schwarzenegger, which is causing a stir on social media. In the photo, Afia is nearly Unclad as she is only covered around her waist with just a bunch of beads covering her breasts and her beautiful thighs are exposed . As if the photo was not enough, Afia Schwar went ahead to give a more controversial caption shading her Ex – Husband

“Some meals are not for broke a*s Niggas …i mean this is Asikafuor Aduane…Sexy born 3. Okurrrrrrr….how u wish, i am your f*cking walking wishlist. Medaase…,” she posted on Instagram.

Though she did not mention any names Afia Schwar’s insinuations accompanying the controversial photo is obviously aimed at her ex-husband, Lawrence Abrokwah whom they are no longer married.

In a similar Instagram post in which she posted a photo of what she said was their marriage certificate, Schwar claimed their marriage was not legitimate. According to her, Lawrence Abrokwah never paid any bride price and never provided any marriage certificate and should, therefore, stop ever referring to her as a former wife.

Wife reveals Since Afia Schwar dropped the photo, many of her fans have been reacting with excitement. @ntakrahene_ny007 was simply crushing on Afia: “You are my crush

queenafia” Afia’s legs got

@gorgeousnuss’ attention:”Your legs tho@queenafiaschwarzenegger”

@odehye_tina_aba was so impressed with Afia’s style:”Kinda lifestyle… u do all mummy@queenafiaschwarzenegger I heart u”

@comedian_obanafotos was so awe stricken that he wanted to attend church with Afia: “Aww, sister Afia. You will kill me o. What church do you attend i wanna worship with you”

@queen_dianaaku : “I can’t believe people are still stacked in the past this is 2018 women are embracing their body and beauty go girl love yourself nobody can do that for you life is short ”

@cruz: I have saved this picture , i go masturb*te everyday because of this picture . If my hand break na Police i go use arrest you.

Ghana Born Valentina Afia Agyeiwaa, Afia Schwar has always been a controversial since she burst onto the scene as the after starring in the Afia Schwarzenegger TV series as the lead character, she disclosed that she doesn’t care what anyone says

. She and Abrokwah were reported to have married in a private ceremony in South Africa but their marriage hit the rocks about a year ago and both have been shading each other since then.

Source : https://www.1960ng.com/ghanaian-female-celebrity-oap-drops-wild-unclad-photo-on-instagram/

Re: Ghanaian Female OAP Drops Nudes Photo On Instagram by cacmatters(m): 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
This is going crazy

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female OAP Drops Nudes Photo On Instagram by TWservices: 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
Same woman caught cheating by ex hubby.

See my signature

(1) (Reply)

Terminally Ill 7-year-old Boy Marries His Mum To Fulfill His Last Wish (photos) / "So Proud" - Adesua Etomi Gushes Over Bankyw In New Heartmelting Photos / ‘you Look Like Bobrisky” – Fans Tell Regina Daniels As She Shares New Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.