Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,098 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? (10816 Views)

Flashback Lets Have Fun Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young / What Section Of Nairaland Do Ladies Like Most? / Who Do You Like Most On Nairaland And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by hotangel2(f): 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2006
stop spamming the topic. it's on front page.
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by IAH(f): 11:41pm On Jan 04, 2006
hot-angel:

Oh sorry, Mrs Admin. cheesy
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by goodguy(m): 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2006
hot-angel:

Who's this one? rolleyes
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by damygurl(f): 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2006
i luv mine!
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by hotangel2(f): 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2006
IAH:

Oh sorry, Mrs Admin. cheesy
Awa ni yen oo.
goodguy:

Who's this one? rolleyes
Wuraola, aburo biliki. rolleyes
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by damygurl(f): 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2006
Wuraola, aburo biliki.
oh i remember all those comebacks. i miss saying them.
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by goodguy(m): 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2006
hot-angel:

Wuraola, aburo biliki. rolleyes
Hey lady, do I know you?
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by Advin(m): 12:05am On Jan 05, 2006
I am proud of mine. eveybody has a reason for putting whatever signature he/she wishes, nobody is in the place to condemn anybody's. Besides, the topic is not "whose signature is the worst". If I am correct, I saw somehting like "whose signature do you like most".
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by nike4luv(f): 12:23am On Jan 05, 2006
thank u
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by Oracle(m): 12:53am On Jan 05, 2006
Evryone loves his/her signature best
thatz what i believe
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by c0dec(m): 1:22am On Jan 05, 2006
nike4luv:

iah u are totally wrong, i was born in an hospital! rolleyes

gbosa! take cover.

i guess nike4luv's sig says it all
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by ocho(f): 1:23am On Jan 05, 2006
@advinchi: I sure do like yours.
I love mine too. yep! that's right! I just made you look right now didn't i? cool
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by joftech(m): 1:43am On Jan 05, 2006
[center]The more shrewder, the more cheddar. - Joftech[/center]
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by c0dec(m): 2:12am On Jan 05, 2006
my first sig. on NL was to be: Support Wildlife - Vote for an Orgy

but you know big boss undecided
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by icingbaby(f): 5:32am On Jan 05, 2006
my signature last year " sexy as i want to be" and this one i have now. cheesy cheesy
and i like ocho own.
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by nicetohave(m): 5:34am On Jan 05, 2006
I like mine and i think cheekee's or something
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by Rolly: 8:08am On Jan 05, 2006
l totally love mine cheesy

representing God and Nigeria to the fullest. peace y'all

hows that? cool huh? cool

@Hot A, and Nike,

u guys are hilarious! cheesy cheesy
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by axeprince(m): 8:52am On Jan 05, 2006
y'all aint seen nothing till you see my own....what you see is what you get.... beat that and you get the best signature....M I N E!!!
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by thelastdon(m): 8:59am On Jan 05, 2006
axeprince:

y'all aint seen nothing till you see my own.what you see is what you get.... beat that and you get the best signature.M I N E!!!

I better pass u self..........

my 1st signature was fine : with great powers, comes great responsibilities
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by theORAKU(m): 9:23am On Jan 05, 2006
Mine nko?

i got it from baba Nas.
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by goodguy(m): 9:32am On Jan 05, 2006
Has that naughty girl changed her signature yet?

Oh yes she has!! grin
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by FINEXBOY(m): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2006
I believe everyone will agree with me that Rolly's Signature is Superb (Superblously Fabulous)
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by goodguy(m): 9:40am On Jan 05, 2006
Mr fine boy, wey ur own?
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by brushparke(m): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2006
Na wa for una oh! which kind topic be this one sef?
i tire oh!
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by thelastdon(m): 9:50am On Jan 05, 2006
i know una go hate my present signature........but its da best
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by Z4M4eva(f): 9:53am On Jan 05, 2006
thelastdon:

i know una go hate my present signature........but its da best

I don't hate it...I think it's kwl
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by thelastdon(m): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2006
thanks I think I need to have some rest now
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by goodguy(m): 9:56am On Jan 05, 2006
o'boy, una nor dey sleep?
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by thelastdon(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2006
u no know say........na my grandpa get this pc wey I dey use........ the rest no dey connected........ if day just break peren......... na fight u go fight before u go get access to use this pc I dey use...
no vess u hear
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by adesodgi(m): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2006
hey someone forgotten that God is real,av bin through so many before screaming>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by hotspice(f): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2006
we dont ve a 'best' cos almost everyone's own is including mine
"Jesus rocks! accept Him now!" grin
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by thelastdon(m): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2006
Do u beleive in dt Jesus??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why The Tiger (not The Lion) Is The True King Of The Jungle / See Bank Transactions You Can’t Complete Without Bvn Number / Have You Achieved Your goals for 2018 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.