Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? (10812 Views)

Flashback Lets Have Fun Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young / What Section Of Nairaland Do Ladies Like Most? / Who Do You Like Most On Nairaland And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by nike4luv(f): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2006
thelastdon:

rolleyes no comments

u guys hav pissed my donny off, aww donnt dont be mad sexy beast, come back {make cumments}
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by adesodgi(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2006
his just short of words that all.... grin
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by hotspice(f): 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2006
heehee "sexy beast" no be me talk oh lipsrsealed
this is a new year its too soon to be short of words
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2006
come back to the topic please.....uff what a stress
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2006
michelin89:

come back to the topic please.uff what a stress

Alright then

How about I like Nike4luv's new signature:

Don't Tamper With My Signature cheesy
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by nike4luv(f): 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2006
hotspice:

heehee "sexy beast" no be me talk oh lipsrsealed
this is a new year its too soon to be short of words

dont need to talk, am marrying him already so hes mine...all mine *pops collar and shakes butt*

Zainy, yes o..dont tamper with it again, i mean what was wrong with the one before this and Sun deleted it angry
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by adesodgi(m): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2006
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by nike4luv(f): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2006
wats confusin?
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by thelastdon(m): 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2006
well..........I think am back to say goodbye
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by adesodgi(m): 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2006
bye bye then....
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by nike4luv(f): 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2006
adesodgi:

bye bye then....

rolleyes

thelastdon:

well..........I think am back to say goodbye

donny, where u doing? cry
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by hotspice(f): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2006
@nike4luv[/b]u sayin lastdon is ur***** cant even type it out
lastdon is MARRIED already. i wonder y she isnt postin to say her positon sad
well am representing her already in the NL court

[b]lastdon
is the goodbye for good grin
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by adesodgi(m): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2006
or good bye lai lai 4live...
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by kewe(f): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2006
lol grin wink smiley
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2006
it has been shown that someone has been investigating on us for long and now the results have been brought out on this thread. don't be angry if anyone talks bad about you, cause you can also do the same about them.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1588.msg157325.html#msg157325
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by thelastdon(m): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2006
well........am married and for ur information.......its nike shes my betterhalf........ abi nike?
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by whiteshark(m): 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2006
Hello the unknown member,

U and the rest of the kids in here should read through this particular tread and tell me what you have gained or profited from it. What information have u passed on and what have you learnt. I suggest that even at play, we should educate.  I do not mean any disrespect to u or anyone, I just wanted you guys to know.

Regards,
The great white shark with the red unblinking eyes. lipsrsealed
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by Z4M4eva(f): 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2006
The great white shark with the red unblinking eyes.  lipsrsealed

cheesy
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by thelastdon(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2006
grin grin
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by kellorah: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2006
erm... i dunno 'bout n e one else's but i like mine...if not i wudnt av had it in the first place!
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by c0dec(m): 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2006
u craze alright
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by kellorah: 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2006
in wot way? as a compliment or......?
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by ocho(f): 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2006
@kellorah: i like yours girl kiss
i'm still loving mine the most though grin
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2006
i'm still loving mine the most though grin

Yeah...I was wondering what it is you made people look at No Offence
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by c0dec(m): 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2006
kellorah:

in wot way? as a compliment or......?

yeah, your sig. is crazy.
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by ocho(f): 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2006
Z4M4eva:

Yeah...I was wondering what it is you made people look at No Offence
none taken baby girl! i made them(you too) look at my every post lol
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2006
ocho:

none taken baby girl! i made them(you too) look at my every post cheesy

Oh yeah! I get you now
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by ocho(f): 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2006
wink
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by kellorah: 12:01am On Jan 07, 2006
c0dec:

yeah, your sig. is crazy.
oh! gotcha!
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by nike4luv(f): 2:36am On Jan 07, 2006
thelastdon:

well........am married and for your information.its nike shes my betterhalf........ abi nike?

yea! grin

whiteshark:

Hello the unknown member,

U and the rest of the kids in here should read through this particular tread and tell me what you have gained or profited from it. What information have u passed on and what have you learnt. I suggest that even at play, we should educate. I do not mean any disrespect to u or anyone, I just wanted you guys to know.

Regards,
The great white shark with the red unblinking eyes. lipsrsealed

hes kinda right, chatter box!
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by whiteshark(m): 3:26am On Jan 07, 2006
I am definately right my dear!!
Re: Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? by damygurl(f): 3:30am On Jan 07, 2006
well some of the post made me laugh and dats a good thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why The Tiger (not The Lion) Is The True King Of The Jungle / See Bank Transactions You Can’t Complete Without Bvn Number / Have You Achieved Your goals for 2018 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.