Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab (8932 Views)

Poll: who is worse

Kaita: 59% (144 votes)
Abdul muttalab: 40% (99 votes)
This poll has ended

Sani Kaita Declared Missing / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by 190: 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2010
Sani Kaita is Amodu Shaibu's agent.
Amodu bribed Kaita to sabotage Lagerback's world cup campaign.
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by namski(m): 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

This is the stupidest thread yet!

One tries to kill a plane full of innocent people and the other loses a fccccuking football game and you think it's the same thing??!!    Misplaced Priorities . . . This is why Nigeria and Nigerians are a mess.

It's really sad to see ignorance displayed so openly and proudly too.

Sisi_Kill,

You are the one that appear to have a bigger issue here as you cannot make sense of what is meant to be a joke.

Abeg go sidon!
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by tamme: 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2010
Nigeria's Kaita remorseful for red mist madness

Nigeria midfielder Sani Kaita apologised "to everyone" after his red card helped Greece to a crucial 2-1 victory in a World Cup Group B match at the Free State Stadium on Thursday.
"I apologise to everyone. To the Nigerian people, the officials and my team mates," the 24-year-old told reporters after his first-half sending off for violent conduct.
With the Super Eagles leading 1-0 after a Kalu Uche freekick and seemingly in control, Kaita foolishly kicked out at opponent Vassilis Torosidis in the 33rd minute and received his marching orders.
The Russian-based player looked aghast as he left the pitch with his shirt pulled over his head, almost heralding the Greek onslaught which quickly ensued.
Within 11 minutes Greece were level thanks to Dimitris Salpingidis's deflected strike -- his country's first ever World Cup goal -- and they grabbed a deserved first World Cup win with just under 20 minutes to go through Torosidis's poached effort.
"I accept the red card as a justified decision, I am very disappointed, I hope Argentina can help us out," Kaita glumly added after missing out on the rest of an entertaining match.
Victory for Greece puts them on three points with South Korea, who were trounced 4-1 by table-topping Argentina earlier on Thursday, while Nigeria have no points from two games.
Nigeria, one of Africa's great hopes for the competition, must now beat South Korea on June 22 in Durban and hope that Argentina can beat Greece in Polokwane the same day to have a hope of progressing.
Laid-back forward Nwankwo Kanu remained typically relaxed about his country's chances.
"If you look at the table it is not really bad, but we need a win," he told reporters.
"We cannot go for a draw, we have to go all out and make sure that we win and then it depends on what happens between Argentina and Greece."
Nigeria coach Lars Lagerback told reporters he had not seen the sending off, or spoken to Kaita about it but the Swede did reserve some praise for his side's second-half display.
"In the circumstances I am proud of the attitude and the work that they put into the second half and I hope that the Super Eagles fans back home also can see and appreciate that."
Lagerback could face some selection problems at left back after losing both Taye Taiwo and Elderson Echiejile to injuries during the defeat.
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by Fhemmmy: 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2010
We have been kaitad
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by tayo4me(f): 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2010
And besides, I dont think the French went all out to criticise Zidane who did something worse back in 2006. We Nigerians are so quick in condemming ourselves, yet we want others to say good things about us. He should learn to control his anger no doubt, but he does not deserve all these bashing on the internet by fellow Nigerians.
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by tosinaded(m): 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2010
kill them kill them

just had to do this jor. . . .
i dey vex

Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by Riodiao(m): 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2010
As much iam nt to happy with kaita, he's a real ball winner like roy keane. He would be a great playa in d future. Watch dis space. Dis tins happen in føotball, remember nani agst villa dis past season, rafael agst bayern, drogba agst utd, ronaldo agst man city, daf agst nigeria, zidane agst s/arabia. Its natural. I think nigeria is experiencing nemesis . Law of karma . Why sack Amodu. We should all blame Obasi, 2nd straight game , he killed us. German leagues used jabulani balls since january. So no excuses. Whatever u sow u reap. Nija go and knell down with 1billion and ask 4 forgiveness.
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by canuck(m): 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2010
tayo4me:

And besides, I dont think the French went all out to criticise Zidane who did something worse back in 2006. We Nigerians are so quick in condemming ourselves, yet we want others to say good things about us. He should learn to control his anger no doubt, but he does not deserve all these bashing on the internet by fellow Nigerians.

Zidane was world-class and had a deposit overflowing with goodwill, exploits and accolades. . . He did not attack another player on his FIRST world stage!!!! Haba! Minini?! Dem swear for KAITA
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by Riodiao(m): 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2010
As much iam nt to happy with kaita, he's a real ball winner like roy keane. He would be a great playa in d future. Watch dis space. Dis tins happen in føotball, remember nani agst villa dis past season, rafael agst bayern, drogba agst utd, ronaldo agst man city, daf agst nigeria, zidane agst s/arabia. Its natural. I think nigeria is experiencing nemesis . Law of karma . Why sack Amodu. We should all blame Obasi, 2nd straight game , he killed us.  German leagues used jabulani balls since january. So no excuses. Whatever u sow u reap. Nija go and knell down  with 1billion and ask 4 forgiveness.
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by Borat1: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2010
Leave story abeg. . .
Remember Haruna Lukman?
Does that name ring a bell. . .who in a moment of madness gave the ball away and we lost that game
Isnt that the same Lukman everyone is fellating on now, kissing left and right
You will forgive kaita soon. . .short term memory phucks grin
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by SisiKill1: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2010
namski:

Sisi_Kill,

You are the one that appear to have a bigger issue here as you cannot make sense of what is meant to be a joke.

Abeg go sidon!

Lmao!! Hey you know what. . . you are absolutely right, I'm the one with the issues. I did not look at the OP's name and having done so now, I'm beating myself up for responding to 190's thread when it's obvious to anyone with two brain cells to rub together that the guy never makes sense.  cheesy
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by mystikal(m): 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2010
Enyeama and Kaita are like Obama and Osama
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by tayo4me(f): 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2010
tosinaded@:

kill them kill them

just had to do this jor. . . .
i dey vex

This is really not fair, they are humans like you too. Kill them for what? Am sure ur worse than them for u to av such thoughts
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by canuck(m): 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2010
mystikal:

Enyeama and Kaita are like Obama and Osama

LOL! Loooooove it!!!!
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by tosinaded(m): 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2010
~Borat~:

Leave story abeg. . .
Remember Haruna Lukman?
Does that name ring a bell. . .who in a moment of madness gave the ball away and we lost that game
Isnt that the same Lukman everyone is fellating on now, kissing left and right
You will forgive kaita soon. . .short term memory phucks grin

yeah i remember!
i was one of them that swore he wld neva play for naija again!
but it was just a mistake!

kaita i dntknow wut got into him
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by tosinaded(m): 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2010
tayo4me:

This is really not fair, they are humans like you too. Kill them for what? Am sure your worse than them for u to av such thoughts

for NATIONAL DISGRACE!
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by Pastormat(m): 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2010
Have you guyz not seen how good the guy is? He was red carded and the table turned against the Eagles. It shows his impact in the team. Anyway, he lost his brain at the time he was committing the offence. Its a pity. Can you imagine, i was hoping seriously that the Eagles will actually scale through to the next round or probably get to the Q/finals.
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by ndigbo: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2010
lol ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by sjeezy8: 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2010
dumb azz thread-
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by canuck(m): 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2010
Pastormat:

Have you guyz not seen how good the guy is? He was red carded and the table turned against the Eagles. It shows his impact in the team. Anyway, he lost his brain at the time he was committing the offence. Its a pity. Can you imagine, i was hoping seriously that the Eagles will actually scale through to the next round or probably get to the Q/finals.

This reverse psychology na wa o!
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by Pastormat(m): 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2010
sincerely guyz, lets forgive kaita for what he did, afterall, Zidane did worst than him.
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by anusule(m): 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2010
oh my dayz!! lol
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by canuck(m): 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2010
Pastormat:

sincerely guyz, lets forgive kaita for what he did, afterall, Zidane did worst than him.

Abeg, Pastormat, leave us oh!!! No be all of us be Pastor oh!!! We need to VENT, and VENT!!!

As a Pastor, you vent in the place of prayer; we non-Pastors vent on NL! grin

And please, please, please, I beg you, do not mention Kaita and Zidane in the same breath!

Now, go and sin no more!  cheesy
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by Sprumbaba: 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2010

Remember the Zidane won a world cup.

Dont compare zobo with Pepsi.
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by Rastamann: 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2010
God knows why he did it.
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by canuck(m): 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2010
anusule:

oh my dayz!! lol

As I said in another thread, this is how Nigerians cope with unnecessary and undue pressure that have been known to cause war or genocide in other countries!
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by AndreUweh(m): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2010
Keita or not, Nigeria's super eagles are not super. In 1994, Zola was sent off in the match Italy vs Nigeria.  What happened?. Italians though one man short went ahead to beat Nigeria.
Nigeria is simply not good enough.
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by lizzybabe1(f): 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2010
Sani Kaita deserves a Greek Honorary Award and a Greek Passport. Greece has never scored in the World Cup finals let alone win. But today with the help of their brother Kaita, they scored two goals and won. cool
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by canuck(m): 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Keita or not, Nigeria's super eagles are not super. In 1994, Zola was sent off in the match Italy vs Nigeria.  What happened?. Italians though one man short went ahead to beat Nigeria.
Nigeria is simply not good enough.

Must you drop an A-bomb to prove your point?!  cheesy

Point taken - Nigeria is a nation ruled by Kaitas!
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by canuck(m): 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2010
lizzybabe1:

Sani Kaita deserves a Greek Honorary Award and a Greek Passport. Greece has never scored in the World Cup finals let alone win. But today with the help of their brother Kaita, they scored two goals and won. cool

LOL! Even better, they should make him into a Greek god!
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by confirm1: 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2010
insolent FOOL , stupid Animal, Kwasia !!!
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by grafikdon: 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2010
Let's not get carried away here. The SE was a big pile of Poo before the Kaita's Kaitastrophic Karate. Italy beat Nigeria with 10 men in '94, Ghana did the same in '08. Still want more examples? Why can't we simply admit that we went to the World cup with a mediocre team and a clueless Larger Beer?

Bottom line: Super Eagles= Sh.it, Greece = Poo. You are worthless if you can not trounce Greece with just 9 men and no goal keeper. Argentina and South Korea deserve to advance. I reckon drawing a comparison between  Kaita and  Murderllab is the OP's attempt at comedy. Not a very good attempt I must say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League 2015/2016 season Group Stage Draw / Plentypass - Best For Football Live Streaming / Ethiopia To Play Super Eagles On October 13th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.