Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab (8934 Views)

Poll: who is worse

Kaita: 59% (144 votes)
Abdul muttalab: 40% (99 votes)
This poll has ended

Sani Kaita Declared Missing / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by genetokky(m): 6:34am On Jun 18, 2010
both of them are birds of a feather. shago n bugo grin grin grin
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by yommys01(m): 7:58am On Jun 18, 2010
This is the stupidest thread yet!

One tries to kill a plane full of innocent people and the other loses a fccccuking football game and you think it's the same thing??!! Misplaced Priorities . . . This is why Nigeria and Nigerians are a mess.

It's really sad to see ignorance displayed so openly and proudly too.
I agree with you. The person who started this thread is just be a super fool.
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by kobikwelu(m): 8:00am On Jun 18, 2010
Kaita has showed enough remorse. I pray you all to forgive him, he is human and we all do make mistakes. So plsssssssssss 4give and 4GET. dont crucify this

f#ck remorse angry angry angry angry angry

wot he did was inexcusable,

dont u know that once you adorn that jersey, you carry the hopes and aspirations of 150 million people angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

the annoying thing is that the "JET LI" kick was out of nothing, not even a tackle from the greek dude cry cry cry cry

some peeps are comparing it to zidane,

ermmm zidane had won a world cup, taken his team to the finals and also won european champ, even champions league,
wot we have here is person wey neva win  5 aside tournament and ur telling me to forgive,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ill kip o shooting my arrows at that mallam

EXcept he compensates me with a cow grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by papagee1(m): 8:03am On Jun 18, 2010
yommys01:

I agree with you. The person who started this thread is just be a super fool.
u are a complete foo! not an incomplete one dundee,
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by chidichris(m): 8:08am On Jun 18, 2010
Useless thread, foolish posters, and for all who has responded condemning kaita naa God go punish una one by one.some people can be extremely silly.

To a brother, Mr kaita learn from this mistake and move on.

@drbiola,
don't be a terrorist okay? we are all having fun here. if kaita likes, let him score own goal, that is his problem.
the way i laughed yesterday on this forum, i have not done that in a very long time.
nigeria is a useless country but we are also very friendly ppl. imagine kaita been a columbian, he will be gone on his arrieval here in nigeria but i know it is never going to be like that.
we are all catching fun. amodu did his best in killing all our joy for the game of soccer so nothing is moving me soccerwise here in nigeria.
my fear is that ppl like u can even kill with the type of hot blood in u. just that u are a nobody, otherwise, it will be worth doing comparing u with mutallab and kaita.
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 18, 2010
190 is the worse for being a L.B with such a senseless thread followed by whoever that positioned this sh--t on the home page, no offence meant-- ,  just my own vote wink
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by elite(m): 8:32am On Jun 18, 2010
the bunch of retards that make up the NFA hired a white man and they expect him to perform a miracle in the futbol of naija. Lagerbeer proved to the world that he is clueless, and for Kaita, chei! another mutallab, another national embarrassment!
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by papagee1(m): 8:42am On Jun 18, 2010
REALITY101:

190 is the worse for being a L.B with such a senseless thread followed by whoever that positioned this sh--t on the home page, no offence meant-- ,  just my own vote wink

reality101 is worse for being a B to the itch and with a good Bent D.
so thinks 190
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by otondo55: 8:55am On Jun 18, 2010
They are element of disgrace !

Both are much better than the so called leaders in Nigeria now.

MTN, the useless service provide is adding salt to the injury,

Sponsoring the Idiots to South Africa.

Why not sponsor research on power problem or Uwis report !

MTN, SHAMMMMMMMME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by Geolalisa(f): 9:31am On Jun 18, 2010
@ Sisi-kill and Yommys01
You guys were not bound to reply to this trend, so stop being insulting. We are just having fun and if u do not wish to do same just walk away.
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by maclatunji: 9:40am On Jun 18, 2010
This kind of Fun-having is not good o. Remember, your right to have fun stops when you start hurting other people. A word they say is enough for the wise.
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by xpmode(m): 9:53am On Jun 18, 2010
Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab

Abdul Mutallab case is even better because some people were proud of him and also he only got Yellow Card

But Mr. Sani Kaita is bad guy the only thing he do to make us ashame and not proud is to kaita our already made 2-0 win but nobody is proud of him.
Even during the match he couldn't perform on the field self can't POOOOOOOR and KAITA of him he got RED CARD
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by 123jml: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2010
THEY ARE ONE THING BECAUSE,

They are sharing same language,religion, culture and also Northerners, what else after that?

Poster,
But you are worst than this dudes,finally you are sounding like a person use to pull the wool over somebody's eyes.
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by sayso: 10:59am On Jun 18, 2010
Kaita is worse because he did it in front of almost 5billion people watching.
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by romsky: 11:08am On Jun 18, 2010
thats just to show how indisciplined we are
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by Remii(m): 11:09am On Jun 18, 2010
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by ucysiz(m): 11:14am On Jun 18, 2010
Abdul Mutallab is a saint compare to Kaita or KIATA which one is correct
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by ucysiz(m): 11:25am On Jun 18, 2010
drbiola:

Useless thread, foolish posters, and for all who has responded condemning kaita naa God go punish una one by one.some people can be extremely silly.

To a brother, Mr kaita learn from this mistake and move on.

another funky mallam here, hey man grow up. LOL
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by ucysiz(m): 11:29am On Jun 18, 2010
sayso:

Kaita is worse because he did it in front of almost 5billion people watching.

imagine
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by favouredjb(f): 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2010
lmao @ topic
but thre is no basis 4 comparison,mutallab is the devil incarnate,

kaita was seized by a moment of temporary insanity
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by Iyineda(m): 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2010
To all the killjoys out there,

THIS THREAD IS SUPPOSED TO BE READ WITHOUT 1ST DEGREE BLINDS ON! It was the result of a match which caused a huge upset mixed with sorrow and rage. The OP isn't seriously comparing Sani Kaita, a mallam footballer, to a confirmed international terrorist, Farouk AbdulMuttalab; nor are a great deal of people leaving comments just for the "fun" of it.

Way to piss people off and use the so-obsolete "This is why Nigeria is a failure" yadiyada bullcrap. Go into politics if you want to contribute to a change in the country. Don't come here on a social board to moralize and bag people into one fvcked up stereotype/generalization.

A bons entendeurs. . .

PS: Sani Kaita's moment of sheer madness contributed to an evening full of lols for my peeps and I on facebook yesterday. cool
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by kaykaybaba(m): 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2010
^^^ Thank you oh^^^
I wonder why people are getting so bothered about the criticisms being dished out to Kaita and the rest. what would you have us do? shut up and pretend it never happened? or (God forbid) take the other extreme and lay in wait for him when he comes back to Nigeria? Please allow us to vent our anger and disappointment in the safest way ooo, of course nobody thinks the OP was serious (if they did then they shouldn't even be here on NL)
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by lysaa(f): 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2010
Easy u guys.
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by vanillaz: 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2010
i prefer www.namywedding.com to both l.ol
check the site out u'll love it
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by Iyineda(m): 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2010
^ I know I prefer vanilla to vanillaz.
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by seanet02: 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2010
what do you expect from a fulani boy, his job is to rear cattles
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2010
So we have papa Gee now from mama gee I guess, I know that nothing good will ever come from both MAMA GEE and the now PAPA GOAT Sorry PAPA GEE. grin grin
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by Homonide: 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2010
iphy42:

Kaita has showed enough remorse. I pray you all to forgive him, he is human and we all do make mistakes. So plsssssssssss 4give and 4GET. don't crucify this

Forgive and Forget my foot!!!!
I posted on FB yesterday after the MUMU called kaita acted like his lunatic forefathers that if Nigeria fails to secure the maximum point in that game, a FATWA should be declared on him. Its not by showing remorse, what the heck!!!! This is what happens when we field players that illiterates, players that have no sense of history whatsoever. In my opinion, Kaita should be declared a persona non grata in Nigeria. OLOSI, OLORIBURUKU, AKOSIBERU, BUZU,
Suffice to say kaita is the fucking worst. Compared with what Kaita did yesterday, Abdul Mutallab was a SAINT!!!!
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by chidichris(m): 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2010
latest report has it that kaita was showing his anger towards pdp for not honouring the presidential zoning system come 2011.
according to an insider, the guy is getting ready to score an own goal when next he is futured in a nigerian game.
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by Chuks84(m): 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2010
This is the stupidest thread yet!

One tries to kill a plane full of innocent people and the other loses a fccccuking football game and you think it's the same thing??!! Huh Huh Misplaced Priorities . . . This is why Nigeria and Nigerians are a mess.

It's really sad to see ignorance displayed so openly and proudly too.

you are a big fool. its obvious that your brain is so underdeveloped that you are unable to sense the sarcasm in the topic. its just a joke so take a chill pill. there's a reason why nigerians are the happiest people in the world, no matter how bad things get, we try to see the humor in it. so haul you self righteous ass outta here! monkey!!! misplaced priorities ko! You are the one that is a mess, oloshi!
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by Saheed9: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2010
The kano boy is krazy
Re: Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab by Ikengawo: 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2010
LOL kaita is worst cause at least we can say mutallab wasn't acting on behalf of nigeria. kaita was wearing out flag on his jersey at the world cup in south africa, there's no denying that one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plentypass - Best For Football Live Streaming / Ethiopia To Play Super Eagles On October 13th / FIFA U-20 World Cup: Turkey 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.