Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,967 members, 7,866,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors (31760 Views)

Soyinka: Herders-farmers Crisis Could Lead To Civil War If We Don’t Act / Audit Report Indicts Olusegun Runsewe Of Multi-Million Naira Scam / Edo House Crisis: Senate Panel Report Indicts Obaseki,gives Governor Fresh Terms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by VULCAN(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
Fake report.

Miyetti Allah have always taken responsibility for the genocide.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by resurgent2019: 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I pity you and your deep levels of gullibility.

I spoke clearly and will repeat for sake of emphasis, PDP IS BEHIND THE KILLINGS.

The same.methodology, the same blueprint same with boko haram and their sponsorship of it.

These are mercenaries at work. Paid mercenaries.

Take the zamfara issue . Even those affected in zamfara have clearly said that the people who did this to them are mercenaries and not bandits.

Same way boko haram began as a bunch of rag tag mercenaries.

Gullible Nigerians like you are obviously still fools.

Did Azazi the late security adviser under GEJ not say that PDP was behind boko haram and he got assassinated for that revelation?

Did wike not tell fayose in their leaked phone conversarion to kill everybody he can kill?

PDP is synonymous with bloodshed and divisive politics.

They say Buhari is bad and a Fulani but they also have Atiku a 73 year old Fulani man vying for the position of presidency.

Keep being their pawn because they clearly love gullible people like you.

Below is the leaked phone conversation between wike and fayose. Enjoy and be guided next time to ensure you think FOR YOURSELF before you type anymore rubbish in my direction. I.am damn too analytical for your sort.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVFsgkzxizI&feature=youtu.be

See ehn, I am tired of arguing back and forth. But I know in my heart that Buhari is a very evil man held in high regards by all radical Muslims worldwide. I don’t need to disturb myself on whether or not he is complicit in all these killings.

In any event, we want Buhari to use the intelligence apparatus of Nigeria under his command to apprehend the culprits of these heinous crimes. Telling us that PDP is to blame is utterly false and downright ridiculous.

In furtherance of your claims that pDP is responsible, and just to convince millions of Nigerians—like myself—who feel Buhari is the spiritual leaders of Islamic terrorists in Nigeria, we want the commander in Chief to do his job and bring the supposed killers to book.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by coolscott(m): 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
Butterflyle0:

There are two very significant things you must note.

During the time of GEJ he had a security adviser who of course had access to information Jonathan didn't have regarding security situations in Nigeria.

He boldly declared the PDP was behind boko haram. Jonathan knew this too but couldn't say anything since it would totally destroy his government and his party. So at the expense of you and I, that information was buried.

Now PMB is here and though still investigating, suspicions have already shown the hand of PDP elements behind all that's going on but I am sure he would not want to just blame anybody for the sake of it. He would want to get it right by not only blaming but also showing proof to that effect.

PDP on their part has said they are responsible via azazi for boko haram

APC on their part have said PDP are responsible for the killings today

Now as a neutral person if you sit back and check the time lines of these killings, areas these killings occurred, states involved and how a lot of the attacks and killings were absolutely needless you would begin to see a pattern. What is that pattern?

THE VERY SAME BLUEPRINT USED TO START BOKO HARAM. THE SAME PATTERN IS AT WORK.
I personally have nothing against not wanting GEJ to be president in 2015 but I have everything against the choice they picked against him.
We all hate the APC now, but let us ask ourselves if we would hate the APC so much if say Fashola was the president.

Would we hate the party so much if Ibrahim Shekarau was president in APC (he was in APC before leaving them for the PDP, citing his inability to cope with their disorganized state prior to the elections at the time as the reason).

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by trinity11(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
And the blame game continues

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by resurgent2019: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
What Buharists have failed to accept is that buhari is now seen as a Terrorist by most people in the world.

The man doesn’t even try to dispel that notion that he is evil and encourages Islamic terrorists. How does the APC expect millions of Nigerians to be comfortable with a terrorist as its flag bearer. Most Nigerians don’t have a problem with Hausa/Fulani, they have a problem with Buhari and all he represents. The man strikes fear into the hearts of Christians and other liberals in this country and that is the crux of the issues in Next year’s elections. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by obi58: 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Not when PDP were clearly indicted for the Boko crisis too especially when the late security adviser to GEJ declared that PDP is boko haram and a few weeks after that revelation he was assassinated and not when a top boko haram commander was arrested right inside the home of a sitting PDP senator

http://www.thelondoneveningpost.com/nigeria-arrests-boko-haram-commander-in-senators-house/

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/jtf-arrests-boko-haram-commander-in-serving-senator-ahmed-zannas-house/

I have always maintained that this alleged herdsmen issue is all politically stage and it has the same old PDP modus operandi written all over it.

SHUT THE F... UP!

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by michoim(m): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
That is it! I know it that the PDP and the defectors are absolutely behind these script of mindless killings ...they are so deceptive like Satan

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by shedy03(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
Obviously, APC is desperately doing everything to hold onto power come 2019.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by Edusouls(m): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
All true,sai baba till 2023, this good man that the devils within in nigeria is trying to cover with mud shall backfire on them with curses from pits of hell..

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by saaron(m): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
franchasng:
Don't mind them. All of them are crazily mad but nobody to tell them how mad they are angry

It is PDP governors that told IGP not to go to Benue state when Buhari instructed him to!

It is PDP governors that gave El Rufai money to go to some Fulani communities outside Nigeria to bribe them to stop coming to Southern Kaduna to kill farmers!

It is PDP people that told Buhari to say that Fulani herdsmen killers are not from Nigeria but from Libya.

It is PDP governors that told Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association MACBAN to say that the killings is as a result of open grazing law enacted by Benue State governor Orton

It is also PDP governors that told MACBAN to always come out to say that for peace to reign, people should donate their lands for FG to create cattle colonies for them and stop killing their cows even they intentionally enter farmers farmlands to graze and destroy their cashcrops or rustling their cows even though it is also their Fulani herdsmen brothers that hustle their fellow herdsmen cows.

This is really a sad situation and one junkie in UK is spewing thrash to further complicate our issues, God will punish them angry angry
Don't bother yourself about that fake report. Zombies under the payroll of buhari's terrorist govt are the ones who wrote it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by 4pppp(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
You know those behind the killing the call their names keep shot

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by Butterflyle0: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
obi58:

SHUT THE F... UP!

Truth indeed is bitter but its good for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by kingsclass: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
This is nothing but a senseless report.This report is either sponsored or an imagination of the writer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by Butterflyle0: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
coolscott:

I personally have nothing against not wanting GEJ to be president in 2015 but I have everything against the choice they picked against him.
We all hate the APC now, but let us ask ourselves if we would hate the APC so much if say Fashola was the president.

Would we hate the party so much if Ibrahim Shekarau was president in APC (he was in APC before leaving them for the PDP, citing his inability to cope with their disorganized state prior to the elections at the time as the reason).

Speak for yourself when you say " we all". I don't hate anybody. I see clearly and I am free from the limitations of hate filled eyes

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by lexy2014: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
TOPCRUISE:

Your conclusion not a recognized international community conclusion.
who exactly is d "recognized international community" in this matter?
Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by Akpacha(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
Seetto:

What is buhari crime , what has he done to deserve this kind of deep  hatred from u guys, o I remembered he incarcerated KANU , are u guys blind over the offer bank robbery saga, those guys are linked to sarki and it is obvious that. those weapons were given to them by they the politicians , these weapons they use in perpetrating evil, including wanton killings in the middle belt , Fulani today has become endangered species linking all killings to them, not only in Nigeria fulanis are found, what about other part of west African countries, y are they not carrying ak47 , Buhari would gallantly win 2019, all perceived enemies should go hell.
Guy u got it totally wrong am not Igbo, so funny u guys are so quick to calling anyone who speak against buhari bad govt as Igbo or thieves. buhari is my direct neighbour in kd here. He so evil, too bad his followers like u are brainwashed, u are so brainwashed that u know nothing abt politics, if those weapons are leaked to saraki, is saraki in jail now? ur baba is busy begging saraki not to leave apc u are here talking, I don't have issues with that, if any politician is having hand in any case let him face d music, but too bad that all buhari care for is his re-election. U are in hell already, stupid thing. U are as foolish as ur president.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by neutralview: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
Come to think of it. Whenever there is an election lately, d opposition party will always use d killings of d so called heardsmen as a yardstick to condem d ruling party and are so sure if they loose d election there would b heardsmen attack like they are already hanging arrnd waiting 4 orders 4rm their pay masters. Just observing oh!. These ascertion does nt leave d rulling party aside(2014 - 2015period)

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by Butterflyle0: 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
resurgent2019:

See ehn, I am tired of arguing back and forth. But I know in my heart that Buhari is a very evil man held in high regards by all radical Muslims worldwide. I don’t need to disturb myself on whether or not he is complicit in all these killings.

In any event, we want Buhari to use the intelligence apparatus of Nigeria under his command to apprehend the culprits of these heinous crimes. Telling us that PDP is to blame is utterly false and downright ridiculous.

In furtherance of your claims that pDP is responsible, and just to convince millions of Nigerians—like myself—who feel Buhari is the spiritual leaders of Islamic terrorists in Nigeria, we want the commander in Chief to do his job and bring the supposed killers to book.

Only an evil heart would see evil in others. Purge your heart from your hate and evil inclinations.

Buhari isn't evil. I say so and owe nobody any apologies. I am a born again Christian from the south west and I declare that buhari isn't evil.

What we have are deliberate moves made by opposition party PDP to sell ethnic and religious bigotry to Nigerians against Buhari.

Is Atiku not as old as buhari? Atiku is 73 yet he is coming to contest for presidency under PDP but the same PDP claims buhari is too old.

Atiku is also Fulani just like buhari yet the same Atiku is embraced in PDP even as a Fulani man but they hate buhari in PDP.

He obviously has done something very personal to them for this to be the case. Maybe he has separated the yam from the goats now.

The sell divisive politics to gullible Nigerians like you yet right there in PDP we have all tribes and all religions laughing together and eating together but they would rather play people like you for fools so they would get your mindless votes and continue with their looting spree with no regard for you.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by obi58: 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Truth indeed is bitter but its good for you cheesy

If you were telling the truth but you are not and we both know it! PAID PROPAGANDIST!!! grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by Abagworo(m): 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
olajizz01:
Whoever is behind the killing should be dealt with decisively,but my worry is how Buhari is handling it with levity.

Saraki will be arrested soon.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by bestviewer: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
olajizz01:
Whoever is behind the killing should be dealt with decisively,but my worry is how Buhari is handling it with levity.

Is because it is Bubu's herdsmen cousins that are killing people. Miyati Alla have accepted responsibility.

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by boxypane(m): 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
Blame game should cease... Even the blind should that the crises never really involved the farming communities and herdsmen. If I ask where Suswam is now, some of is do not know. But his arrest drastically reduced the killings. Stop allowing politicians dictate your thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by Butterflyle0: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
obi58:

If you were telling the truth but you are not and we both know it! PAID PROPAGANDIST!!! grin tongue

Show me my pay check since you believe I am being paid.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by lexy2014: 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
michoim:
That is it! I know it that the PDP and the defectors are absolutely behind these script of mindless killings ...they are so deceptive like Satan
have u verified d source of d report? Pls do a search on bridge centre on d internet and c what comes up. Pls don't accept everything u read even it appeals 2 ur sentiments. Always let d truth prevail

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by resurgent2019: 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Only an evil heart would see evil in others. Purge your heart from your hate and evil inclinations.

Buhari isn't evil. I say so and owe nobody any apologies. I am a born again Christian from the south west and I declare that buhari isn't evil.

What we have are deliberate moves made by opposition party PDP to sell ethnic and religious bigotry to Nigerians against Buhari.

Is Atiku not as old as buhari? Atiku is 73 yet he is coming to contest for presidency under PDP but the same PDP claims buhari is too old.

Atiku is also Fulani just like buhari yet the same Atiku is embraced in PDP even as a Fulani man but they hate buhari in PDP.

He obviously has done something very personal to them for this to be the case. Maybe he has separated the yam from the goats now.

The sell divisive politics to gullible Nigerians like you yet right there in PDP we have all tribes and all religions laughing together and eating together but they would rather play people like you for fools so they would get your mindless votes and continue with their looting spree with no regard for you.

So why is it that it is only Buhari that faces this stigma of being called an Islamic terrorist of all the hausa Fulani politicians in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
saaron:
Just when you thought you have heard all the lies of this terrorist govt.
Modified:
JUST DID A LITTLE RESEARCH AND DISCOVERED THAT THE ELIZABETH ROBERTSON FIFTH COLUMNIST ARE CLAIMING AS THE AUTHOR OF THIS REPORT DOES NOT EXIST. THE ORIGINAL ELIZABETH JANE ROBERTSON IS A BIOLOGIST, A FELLOW OF OXFORD AND CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY WHO SPECIALIZES IN GENETICS.
The report above is as fake as the contents in it.

Even when ur brain seems to be working ,,personal interest still beclouds your judgement .. was this written or spoken by any apc media outreach. how is apc responsible4this
we now live in a world people wake up to read about themselves over things they are not even aware of .

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by Butterflyle0: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
resurgent2019:

So why is it that it is only Buhari that faces this stigma of being called an Islamic terrorist of all the hausa Fulani politicians in Nigeria?

Why is it that they never called him a terrorist until after he won in 2015 and stopped their looting jamboree?

You should be smart enough to figure it out.

Or do you still need some help from me?

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by lexy2014: 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
Butterflyle0:

There are two very significant things you must note.

During the time of GEJ he had a security adviser who of course had access to information Jonathan didn't have regarding security situations in Nigeria.

He boldly declared the PDP was behind boko haram. Jonathan knew this too but couldn't say anything since it would totally destroy his government and his party. So at the expense of you and I, that information was buried.

Now PMB is here and though still investigating, suspicions have already shown the hand of PDP elements behind all that's going on but I am sure he would not want to just blame anybody for the sake of it. He would want to get it right by not only blaming but also showing proof to that effect.

PDP on their part has said they are responsible via azazi for boko haram

APC on their part have said PDP are responsible for the killings today

Now as a neutral person if you sit back and check the time lines of these killings, areas these killings occurred, states involved and how a lot of the attacks and killings were absolutely needless you would begin to see a pattern. What is that pattern?

THE VERY SAME BLUEPRINT USED TO START BOKO HARAM. THE SAME PATTERN IS AT WORK.
i appreciate ur passion& love 4 buhari but as far as this report is concerned, first&foremost, pls do a quick search on d supposed authors of d report, "The Bridge Centre". That should b ur starting point. Its important u are able to put ur name on something that exists. If that thing doesn't exist, how did it carry out a research?

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by obi58: 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Show me my pay check since you believe I am being paid.

By their fruits ye shall know them.... Zombie

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by Butterflyle0: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
lexy2014:
i appreciate ur passion& love 4 buhari but as far as this report is concerned, first&foremost, pls do a quick search on d supposed authors of d report, "The Bridge Centre". That should b ur starting point. Its important u are able to put ur name on something that exists. If that thing doesn't exist, how did it carry out a research?

That report does not matter to me and did not influence my words. I have had my knowledge of the facts long before now.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
Nvm. Better to do the talking with my voter's card.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen/farmers Crisis: Report Indicts Ex-pdp Governors, Defectors by resurgent2019: 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Why is it that they never called him a terrorist until after he won in 2015 and stopped their looting jamboree?

You should be smart enough to figure it out.

Or do you still need some help from me?

Buhari has been known has a terror loving muslim before he contested for 2015 elections.

I can’t argue jareee. You can keep supporting Buhari but don’t ever try to change the perception of Nigerians about Buhari. His image and what he represents is cemented in the minds of millions of Nigerians.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Conella Services Offers To Help Army Subdue Boko Haram / Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms / Bomb Blast At A Catholic Church In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.