Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? (4255 Views)

5 Unique Tips That Can Make You A Successful Blogger(for Newbies) / Tips On Becoming A Successful Blogger / 5 Simple Tips To Become A Successful Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by micariice(m): 9:21am On Jul 30, 2018
I started from blogging before I became a web developer and it is a very hard job and getting the right audience to read it is compulsory and I have gone above that level into having a business website,if that is the career you want to choose you will need to start by doing it step by step and it might take years
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by DAVIDMOE(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2018
jetz:
Nobody will tell you the honest truth which is blogging is very very very damn hard, plus if you dont ve the patience, time, & resources omo it will be hell for you but just like many other humble trade out there you got to try it out and see how it works out for you mahn...give it a shot first
if you enter into blogging with enough resourses.
>10k for website (6month hosting plan and a domain)
>good niche. Not news and celeb shit, and not entertainment.
>good seo
>buy cheap traffic from facebook, nairaland,propellerads.
> immediately ur blog is set, buy google adsense account and starting monetising ur traffic.
>use ur initiative to attract more traffic
>NB: make sure u don't copy people's work and past on ur blog like that.

If you follow above steps with wisdom; u will be making at least 50k monthly.

Instead of waiting till 2036 (Y)

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by jetz(m): 9:36am On Jul 30, 2018
DAVIDMOE:
if you enter into blogging with enough resourses.
>10k for website (6month hosting plan and a domain)
>good niche. Not news and celeb shit, and not entertainment.
>good seo
>buy cheap traffic from facebook, nairaland,propellerads.
> immediately ur blog is set, buy google adsense account and starting monetising ur traffic.
>use ur initiative to attract more traffic
>NB: make sure u don't copy people's work and past on ur blog like that.

If you follow above steps with wisdom; u will be making at least 50k monthly.

Instead of waiting till 2036 (Y)

hehehehe thats y i said he shud give it a shot first
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by krepstone72: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
start blogging now
and cash out in 2036
by then i don build enuf business empires
dumbo
no go find work
mumu
linda ikeji na her pekus dey pay am
dey use bloggin dey cover up.
nigerians are too dull and lazy
Og Clear Me Which Kind Work Dey Now. I Don Send U Pm Tire U Just Deh Snub Me. .
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by Rayjaymay(m): 10:51am On Jul 30, 2018
We can work together on a niche which has not be tap in Nigera. Chat me on whatsapp to discuss more better 08064021014
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by jeniffasblog(f): 11:05am On Jul 30, 2018
, i will design a website for you, and tutor you through it all, its not really as hard as this people sound

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by propanet(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
start blogging now
and cash out in 2036
by then i don build enuf business empires
dumbo
no go find work
mumu
linda ikeji na her pekus dey pay am
dey use bloggin dey cover up.
nigerians are too dull and lazy
If you think real blogging is for lazy people, then you know nothing at all about blogging

1 Like

Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by viktor88: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
xprince59:
Are you tired of losing your bets..... Playing man city sure win then boom they lose to a team in the bottom table grin grin why not try a different option I am talking about corners.. I am not saying it is easy to predict but when your know what you are doing, winning most of the time is sure.

So visit www.cornerbettips.com for free daily corner bet tips.... Come and win with us.

Note: today's tips has already been posted winkhurry and check it out

Source : www.cornerbettips.com
Nice but many things are not missing I will advice you to State the odd of each match plus the total odds, you can go as far as dropping the booking odds other site do same.
Good luck.
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by FaceThem: 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
Blogging is not easy Man, u go spend at least 100,000 naira in a month, before thinking of getting one kobo from it
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by HoodBillionaire: 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
based on
pay me 100k
and i go teach u work
wey u go dey pick steady 300k
ane higher
depend on your job
car of 2m if u work hardest anr smartest
u go buy camry sport under 6months

krepstone72:
Og Clear Me Which Kind Work Dey Now. I Don Send U Pm Tire U Just Deh Snub Me. .
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by God2man(m): 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
UnclePrincipal:
Please i need someone to put me through.My school is on break and i need to make few bucks before the resumption date. I want to use my spare time to blog but i don't even know how to begin. I am really interested since i have access to the internet and i have a very good phone and a laptop.I know blogging is not easy but i have decided to give a try. All i need is someone to put me through

The break period is not sufficient for this time consuming job.

Learn something else.
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by fnep2smooth(m): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
oblaak:

I just visited your blog but I saw numerous writing errors plus repetitions. Do you even preview before publishing? I don't think you should continue
Thanks for visiting my blog...... hope to see yours too.
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by henrykene(m): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
based on
pay me 100k
and i go teach u work
wey u go dey pick steady 300k
ane higher
depend on your job
car of 2m if u work hardest anr smartest
u go buy camry sport under 6months

This man too sabi wyne mouth anyhow sha. Work dey easy bah?

Blogging depends on niche and the business model behind it. No dey try force everyone into wetin dem no really want just to collect person 100k.

If you dey pick more than 100k you no go dey find anybody to task for payment aiit.
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by henrykene(m): 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
fnep2smooth:

Thanks for visiting my blog...... hope to see yours too.

Sir, please review your blog and you'll be very good aii
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by Macoylarry: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
Pentools:

I'm interested.

Register on the platform and send a private massage to "bigchick", then we can talk from there...thank you
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by Macoylarry: 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
propanet:

I want to be a mod there

Register on the platform and send a private massage to "bigchick", then we can talk from there...thank you
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by emperorblog(m): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
need a business idea visit
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by Macoylarry: 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
QueenVaji:

Please how can i work with you there...i really dont mind what it will cost me...pls pls pls

ok take it easy sweetie.....i think i should be the one pleading here but anyway...

Register on the platform and send a private massage to "bigchick", there we can talk...thank you
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by Pentools(m): 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
Macoylarry:

.. I'm done registering but can't see any bigchick.
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by fnep2smooth(m): 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
henrykene:

Sir, please review your blog and you'll be very good aii
bro stop beating around the bush. what's wrong with my blog
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by Macoylarry: 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
Pentools:
.. I'm done registering but can't see any bigchick.

Click on the button top right....members...then search for "bigchick"..

Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by Pentools(m): 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
Macoylarry:

Click on the button top right....members...then search for "bigchick"..

Did but didn't see any.
Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by Macoylarry: 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
Pentools:

Did but didn't see any.

Re: How Can I Become A Successful Blogger? by propanet(m): 11:50am On Jul 31, 2018
Macoylarry:

Ok thanks I will do that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Five Free Website Builders / 5 Most Profitable Niche To Start Blogging / Does The Design Of This Website Worth N420, 000? (please Review)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.