Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour (4785 Views)

“umahi Is Behind Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State” – Nnamdi Kanu / Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen – Cnn’s Christiane Amanpour / Tinubu’s Associates Fear Buhari May Turn Against Him After 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
Make NBC go fine am undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour by Bizibi(m): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
Apawicked:
The day I was fully convinced that Buhari is a Jihadist was at the heat of herdsmen killing Christians, Buhari met Trump and lied that herdsmen only use sticks while we all know they move around with AKs. Do we talk about the way he shielded herdsmen and labeled them Libyan rebels. As it is only Amajiris and Yoruba Muslims still defend this terrorist
some said it is the opposition, a Muslim fella said they are Christian terrorists then buhari himself said they are from Libya,news bulletin said they are bandits that steal cows OK!!!,then buhari came out again and said the opposition is behind it OK!!!

The day this people migrate to the south maybe the govt will see this issue as a national problem. I pity the northerners,they are like a dressed cooked chicken in an oven.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour by Bizibi(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
Mystiquefia:
Thunder Fire Christine Amanpour, Her Misguided Opinion And The Biafra News Network. Where Was This Cheap News Reporter When thousands Of People Died from herders/ farmers clashes, bomb blasts, starvation, diseases and infrastructural deficit in the previous administrations leaving thousands displaced, notwitstanding the humongous earnings from oil boom??

who is to blame for the killings in nigeria?? PDP which spent 16 years looting our treasury dry and doing practically nothing to abate the ugly menace of clashes that evolved from their chaotic style of government or buhari who is trying non-stop to clean their mess and fix the economy simultaneously?

GOD PURNISH YOU AND YOUR PAY MASTERS OF DOOM.

Fake News Network, Dont Quote Me. Ask Donald Trump
OK!!!! When they said gej was behind boko haram didn't you people agree with the report now it is different. The moment you people see this as a serious problem then we will find a solution to it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour by Auto58(m): 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
:oNaso I seeam
Re: Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour by Mystiquefia: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
capatainrambo:
inconsequential rantings. pls just shut your hole

Are U That Dumb Not To Have Known That Am Actually Typing With My Fingers??
Re: Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour by resurgent2019: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
saaron:
Buhari is a covert terrorist and a terrorist supporter. Only a terrorist can be nominated as Negotiator by boko haram.

Confirm.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour by lafuria1(m): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
Fake news,

If you think is real, please show me where she said it, either her Facebook page or her Twitter handle or live on air.

Desist from spreading fake news
Re: Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour by eddyghali(m): 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
This thread is to divide us...
Re: Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour by figment232(m): 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
ICC loading for BUBU

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
Mystiquefia:
Thunder Fire Christine Amanpour, Her Misguided Opinion And The Biafra News Network. Where Was This Cheap News Reporter When thousands Of People Died from herders/ farmers clashes, bomb blasts, starvation, diseases and infrastructural deficit in the previous administrations leaving thousands displaced, notwitstanding the humongous earnings from oil boom??

who is to blame for the killings in nigeria?? PDP which spent 16 years looting our treasury dry and doing practically nothing to abate the ugly menace of clashes that evolved from their chaotic style of government or buhari who is trying non-stop to clean their mess and fix the economy simultaneously?

As usual ... very shallow and unintelligent! All you guys do is abuse and refer to PDP. Why is it difficult for Buhari to tag Fulani Terrorist, what they really are?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour by jodeci(m): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
This is quite strong and should not be dismissed by anyone who has the interest of this country at heart
Re: Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour by kunmiiii: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
Someone up there said the "voice of american intelligence has spoken" Really? Hahahaha, How is a private citizen related to the voice of american intelligence!! The ignorance and obliviousness of some people here is just alarming and beyond reproach.

Well...on the topic, as much as CNN is one of my favorite stations and Amanpour one of the elite journalist I really respect, her assertion on this is very speculative, unsubstantial and should not be taken serious or better still ignored. I'd expect a journalist of her calibre to proffer irrefutable evidence and not unguarded statements that can breed animosity.

CNN dey fall hand sometimes, I'm not a fan of Trump or his policies but I was disappointed the way they criticised him when he was taking credit for the recent 4.1% increase in U.S economy GDP, saying all sorts in comparison that Obama achieved same and more, and the increase was ONLY largely due to Net exports, and what goes up must come down blah blah blah, while all these might be true, it should also be noted that this is the fastest pace of growth since late 2014, so definitely Donald is doing something right, and credit should be given to whom credit is due, all they achieved was give credence and popularity to what Trump has always said about them been biased and prejudiced with reportage of FAKE news, So these her wild speculations and conjectures should not be taken serious. *Yimu*
Re: Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour by virud: 2:23am On Jul 30, 2018
Mystiquefia:

Why is your heart beating faster than usual?
Someone made a statement, instead of you to challenge or at least engage the person intelligently ,you kom deh para.
Why do you think that her statement is faulty?
Why should Buhari not be fingered?
Do you think that this Government is not complicit with respect to the subject matter?
Why have they not been outlawed?
Why can't Buhari use the ipob's method to eradicate this menace?

Answer questions with facts and figures, not with sentiments and hate.
Re: Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour by virud: 2:30am On Jul 30, 2018
kunmiiii:

Well...on the topic, as much as CNN is one of my favorite stations and Amanpour one of the elite journalist I really respect, her assertion on this is very speculative, unsubstantial and should not be taken serious or better still ignored. I'd expect a journalist of her calibre to proffer irrefutable evidence and not unguarded statements that can breed animosity.

She's now Nigeria's chief of army staff or the director of Nigeria's state Security Service or the new president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, abi?
She will not only bring irrefutable evidence, she will also bring shekau's head along.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour by virud: 2:32am On Jul 30, 2018
eddyghali:
This thread is to divide us...
If asking critical questions will divide us, it simply means that we are not united in the first instance.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour by kunmiiii: 2:39am On Jul 30, 2018
virud:

She's now Nigeria's chief of army staff or the director of Nigeria's state Security Service or the new president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, abi?
She will not only bring irrefutable evidence, she will also bring shekau's head along.

That would be greatly appreciated if she can oo!!

Anyway, like i said I'm sure she was just been speculative.... so she no need bring evidence.
Re: Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour by virud: 2:44am On Jul 30, 2018
kunmiiii:

That would be greatly appreciated if she can oo!!

Anyway, like i said I'm sure she was just been speculative.... so she no need bring evidence.
Is this all you've got!
You could do better.
Re: Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour by kunmiiii: 2:56am On Jul 30, 2018
virud:

Is this all you've got!
You could do better.

Who dey follow this one contest for trolling, many aggressive, naive and immature minds here ready to waste time with juvenile antics. Msheww!!

Oya dey follow yourself contest or go back to sleep jor!!!
Re: Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour by virud: 3:05am On Jul 30, 2018
kunmiiii:

Who dey follow this one contest for trolling, many aggressive, naive and immature minds here ready to waste time with juvenile antics. Msheww!!

Oya dey follow yourself contest or go back to sleep jor!!!
You're welcome sir.
Re: Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour by BabaRamota1980: 3:12am On Jul 30, 2018
When a journalist has spent time in hot zones covering wars, saw assassinations, reported on failed mediations and negotiations, interviewed Mujjaheddins, Talibans, AlQaedas, Al Fatah, witnessed failed missions in Israel-Palestinian conflicts, came very close to being kidnapped, was a target of assassination plot, shot at and almost killed by an explosion close by, a media freelancer sought by intelligence agencies for warzone analysis......they become an institution. Christiane Amanpour is an institution!

On this issue I will put Amanpour past the position of a speculator but that of a veteran recalling from experience familiar modus operandi of terrorism and its sponsorship.

You can't have these many herdsmen going around with ak47 and logistical support from security services for coordinated attacks and not have a big name military and political sponsor behind them. So she is not off the mark by fingering Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour by WhoBeThisMan: 5:52am On Jul 30, 2018
Mystiquefia:

are you guys just plain dumb or blind so CNN now is biafra?
Re: Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour by eddyghali(m): 6:28am On Jul 30, 2018
virud:

If asking critical questions will divide us, it simply means that we are not united in the first instance.
Ok
Re: Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour by Randy100: 7:01am On Jul 30, 2018
For not doing anything. I am with amanpour.
Re: Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour by Changethechain: 7:25am On Jul 30, 2018
Accept the fact she is saying nothing but the truth

Mystiquefia:

Re: Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour by Minjim: 7:42am On Jul 30, 2018
tribalistseun:

https://www.herald.ng/buhari-66/
d

This is the real definition of FAKE NEWS

http://police.com.ng/index.php/articles/2-uncategorised/3191-cnn-accuses-buhari-of-beinga-terrorist-christiana-amanpour-it-is-fake-news
We should learn to verify news before posting, reposting and believing it.

Buhari is a president and Christiane Amanpour, a renowned journalist won't be this reckless.

I suspect that is one of Ipob's parody website.

The news is not on CNN website or any other authentic and recognized news media. Its not even trending on Twitter and a video can't be found on YouTube.

Please! Let's be reasonable
Re: Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour by Jethrolite(m): 7:47am On Jul 30, 2018
Mystiquefia:
Thunder Fire Christine Amanpour, Her Misguided Opinion And The Biafra
You are nobody and your opinion inconsequential, just another username.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Represent Nigeria On The List Of Top 10 Longest Beaches In The World.. / 30 Abducted Students, One Teacher Of FGC, Birnin Yauri Regain Freedom / Tinubu Is Gradually Developing Partial Stroke. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.