Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) (36149 Views)

Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Insight Into Buhari’s Twin Dinner With Lawmakers / Buhari Vowed To Deal With Lawmakers That Booed Him - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
Alphagan:

No Mr man, the circus of APC in Kwara that had a parallel Congress in the last convention are populated by Saraki's erstwhile political allies. They are happy with the recent development, with him out of the picture, the state party structure would be firmly in their control. It is just politics, personal interest is the ultimate

STOP deceiving ur self.

Even the present Kwara state governor will join sarkki wen he leaves for APC.
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
Even Lai don dey form political boss cheesy

When did he start leading rallies? cheesy

Hahahhahaha samething i thought of ooo cheesy
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) by Alphagan(m): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
PrecisionFx:

STOP deceiving ur self.

Even the present Kwara state governor will join sarkki wen he leaves for APC.

The governor wasn't a party to the parallel Congress.

Read for the second time but this time slowly.....those I referred to in my post you quoted are not defecting, they are the ones in the crowd the op posted.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) by titiforever: 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
That same broom will be used to sweep your party away come twenty nineteen.
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) by Nelson247: 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

I tire o
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) by deebsman1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
Neyoor:
Wait o! Is this not Saraki's Kwara?

PS take your ignorance elsewhere, we have Kwara state, what is Sarakis Kwara angry
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) by rock003: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
Dembyspp:
Saraki is a lost cause

You clearly know nothing about kwara state; that's why you are talking this rubbish.

Those people are rented crowd. I'm in Ilorin now and I never even knew liar Mohammed came to town. Do you know why? He isn't important enough to gain anyone's attention.
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) by Shukuakukobambi: 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
puffpuff:

It's been long. He was AD governorship candidate for kwara state in 2003. He was a prominent candidate until Bukola Saraki joined the race late 2002. It was after Lai lost to Saraki in 2003 that he joined forces with Tinubu as AC spokesman. Lai by all standards supposed to be kwara APC leader but Saraki overtook him when he defected from PDP and the party leadership was handed over to him. Lai Mohammed and possibly Tinubu never forgive Saraki for these crimes.
This further explains where Saraki problems has been coming from all these while. Saraki got no issues with Buhari but Lai Mohammed. Saraki extinction from APC is a big relief for Lai. Don't be surprised if Lai is contesting for kwara governor next year.

wow!! I'm hearing all these for the first time. Didn't know he's a grassroots man

1 Like

Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
Medicine after death
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) by runsboy1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
Dembyspp:
Saraki is a lost cause
tinubu owns Lagos
so saraki owns kwara to time indefinite
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) by searchlight: 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
Dembyspp:
Saraki is a lost cause
Saraki is the king of kwara politics. ask your father
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

I wonder too o
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) by deomelo: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
If not that Nigeria is a uselss country...is the minister of information supposed to associate himself with politics and campaigns? You are a minister of a country, not a spokesman of a party...that's by the way!!

The reality is Bohary is going down!
It's too late. Game over!

This ipob don vex finish.

I just wonder wetin Igbos go do when PMB win in 2019?

I see many many ipobitches forming exodus to the Lagoon.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) by famology(m): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
BRASH:
Don't be swayed by the crowd. A guy confessed on twitter how he was called to mobilize people for them. They are all rented crowd.

We just like deceiving ourselves in this country. Is there any crowd that is not rented in today's Nigeria? Whether it's pdp or Apc? They all rent crowd for their political events, it's the biggest market in Nigeria today.
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
deomelo:

This ipob don vex finish.

I just wonder wetin Igbos go do when PMB win in 2019?

I see many many ipobitches forming exodus to the Lagoon.

grin grin grin grin

Lol..IPOB no dey tire you..Buhari can't even win in his bedroom... grin
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) by deomelo: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Lol..IPOB no dey tire you..Buhari can't even win in his bedroom... grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7399656_fbimg1531340498237_jpeg9931971eda6241e9d2a4ed2385fe8d63

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7448533_img20170618133230_jpegcf178dc4aec1c8e91538dde8ae282fdd

This is how you Igbos led the other clown in ekiti astray.a baby.

#IYAMINPAIN

E go do you like film trick

grin grin
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) by electricpole(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2018
slotA4:
Lai Mohammed can only fool zombies not me. All these pictures were taken in Oro(his hometown). Lai Mohammed who has never win an election in his political career is forming Boss. grin
don't you think that's a plus to Lai? he never won an election and he had this crowd.... that's it never had opportunity to dole out free cash to people while in office to capture their hearts.... and he still managed to pull a crowd out.... that's a plus.... the likes of saraki and Ahmed are only holding people to themselves cos of money cos of what our people will chop.
that's just the fact.
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) by Bimpe29: 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lai should forget Kwara as far 2019 is concerned. Saraki is not a messiah but has a solid supporters base in Kwara than any politician at the moment.
Buhari has got it wrong shortly after his victory in 2015.
PMB has no clue of effectively leading an heterogeneous nation like ours. He apparently short of leadership skills required of a true leader.
Truth be told, there are plenty moles in APC even if Saraki's core loyalists resign or get sacked.
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) by CanineOfJackal: 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Lolzzzzz by force by fire!

If to say na Oshiomole go, them for stone am

I think LIE MOHAMMED is still manageable cause he speaks respectable to people albeit lies
Kindly check and reply it
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Kindly check and reply it
Yet to get the mail my brother

1 Like

Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) by CanineOfJackal: 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
please check again
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) by fabianjay101(m): 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Following the recent defections from the APC by federal lawmakers from Kwara State, among others, the Hon Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, on Sunday (29July2018) visited the state to consult with stakeholders on how to strengthen the APC and ensure victory for the party in the state in 2019.

The Minister was received by hundreds of enthusiastic party members and supporters, who followed him all the way from the airport in Ilorin to his hometown of Oro, where the meeting was held.

Resolutions from the meeting:

1). That the Balogun Fulani-led Kwara APC executive committee be immediately dissolved and a fresh congress that will include all Kwara APC members and those who are just coming into the party be held at the various levels to constitute a new executive.

2). That all those who got appointments by deceit, hiding under the facade of being party men and women, should immediately resign such appointments or be fired.

3). That the recent gale of defections has now put the APC in a position of true majority in the National Assembly, as those who remain are the ones who are truly committed to the ideals of our great Party

4). That all members and supporters of our great party restate their unflinching support for President Muhammadu Buhari and assure him of a harvest of votes from Kwara State in the 2019 General Elections.

5) That all members should remain calm because there is no cause for alarm.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/lawmakers-defectionlai-mohammed-visits.html
please is this the job of a minister of Information because im not understanding their desperation again ooo
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) by CanineOfJackal: 11:39am On Aug 03, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
check it again
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) by bender79: 11:52am On Aug 03, 2018
Bimpe29:
Lai should forget Kwara as far 2019 is concerned. Saraki is not a messiah but has a solid supporters base in Kwara than any politician at the moment.
Buhari has got it wrong shortly after his victory in 2015.
PMB has no clue of effectively leading an heterogeneous nation like ours. He apparently short of leadership skills required of a true leader.
Truth be told, there are plenty moles in APC even if Saraki's core loyalists resign or get sacked.
You lie
Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
check it again
Send it direct to
wiseandtrue81@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics) by CanineOfJackal: 9:10am On Aug 04, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Send it direct to e81@gmail.com
check it now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally / Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! / Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.