Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose (24849 Views)

Nigerians Will Reject One-Party State — IBB / Coronavirus: Don’t Extend Lockdown, NLC Tells FG / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by Nedfed(m): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
Fayose still beta pass my state governor ooooo. Even though he never try in the aspect of salary.
My governor worst in every aspect mention it.

2 Likes

Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by TFLASHOGEE(m): 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
wman:
The major reason PDP lost in Ekiti. You can't owe workers for months and expect them to vote your party.
LOL same reason APC will lose in OSUN

3 Likes

Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by mu2sa2: 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
Leetunechi:
At times when I think if this country. I just enter my garden, cover myself with sand and pretend like I'm a carrot
What you think you are, you are!
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by spiritedtete: 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
jegz25:
It baffles me to think that someone people consider this clown a hero. Oh... Let me guess, anybody who's against Buhari and insults him day and night is a hero to someone. Pay salaries fayose can't pay. He has nothing to show from his yeye administration, don't even mention that useless fly over to me. Oh let's I forgot, he's into stomach infrastructure,cutting gbomo and riding okada grin

No need to say more... you can imagine him constructing a bridge and still owing salary.... too clueless.
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by olajizz01(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
If he pays one,you guys better collect it,Fayose now is a drowning man.
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by Afamed: 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Why did they not tell him 2 years ago ? Silly hypocrites ......
You are the real hypocrite here. Does a Governor need to be told before he pays salary?
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by spiritedtete: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
Nedfed:
Fayose still beta pass my state governor ooooo. Even though he never try in the aspect of salary.
My governor worst in every aspect mention it.

That should be Kogi state I guess lol
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by Mikeross62: 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
is that even feasible

get your RMB from us at a very flexible rate
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by Lexusgs430: 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
Afamed:

You are the real hypocrite here. Does a Governor need to be told before he pays salary?

How many more hours does Fayose have left in office ? You see that you have also joined the hypocritical gang .....
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by Mentcee(m): 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:
you guys should block the government house
Môô g'n? (maka y?).

Gede the reason iji ekwenyen' nd' Afonjaic APC?
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by Enoch07: 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
TissuePaper:
grin Dem never pay half salary per month finish... These ones are asking for 2 salaries per month lol..If I calculate the salary that my mom is being owed..e reach to buy house for banana island sef angry.. If u like don't take the one you see.
I tire o

1 Like

Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by shotuns: 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
I am not suprised, one of the reasons he fought to impose a governor on them to cover his evil deed.
His days are numbered now when he start suffering from the curses of the people, He shouldnt run to churches or mosques to seek atonement.
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by D2ru2hwil(m): 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
Believe u me, the incoming governor will still have the same issues but the same organization will keep adamant till the expiration of that government. So who is betraying who?

1 Like

Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by Sleekfingers: 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
If fayose didn't pay them before the end of his tenure. Then the newly elected governor should do the needful.

And fayose should face the music. Should tell what he used his state allocation and revenue for. What's the population of the civil servants in ekiti?

Jail loading
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by tete7000(m): 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
Leetunechi:
At times when I think if this country. I just enter my garden, cover myself with sand and pretend like I'm a carrot

But the carrot still growing in Nigeria? I am sorry for you, if hungry people catch you? Uhmm, the way dem go whack you, your life won't get part two. You better maintain being human, that way you can struggle for survival, don't be one helpless and defenceless carrot o. cheesy
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by okekefabi(m): 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
I think they are joking. You never even sure of the one month salary talk of two months salary. Fayose over to you!
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by Jamesayo: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
These guys think Fayose has anything to loose? Reject 1-month salary ooo and go hunger on stomach infrastructure. He has dumped you all on Fayemi. Expect more to co,e anyways...

1 Like

Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by Sleekfingers: 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
okekefabi:
I think they are joking. You never even sure of the one month salary talk of two months salary. Fayose over to you!

Put yourself in their shoes. Wetin you do. They have families you know.
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by escodotman: 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
jegz25:
It baffles me to think that someone people consider this clown a hero. Oh... Let me guess, anybody who's against Buhari and insults him day and night is a hero to someone. Pay salaries fayose can't pay. He has nothing to show from his yeye administration, don't even mention that useless fly over to me. Oh let's I forgot, he's into stomach infrastructure,cutting gbomo and riding okada grin
Is that why your sense of reasoning has got totally blunt to see how Buhari your god has woefully failed this country in every area while you keep typing sai baba everytime?

2 Likes

Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by Dollabiz: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
Oh
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by legba1(m): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
Its really unfortunate that this deceitful being was eating at road side buka....taking okada ride and doing all those rubbish with his large loud mouth for 4 years...yet some folk made him their hero cos of sentiment...He collected 2 bailouts..2 paris fundpayments and allocation up till June...so NLC should hhold him well
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by emmasege: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
wman:
The major reason PDP lost in Ekiti. You can't owe workers for months and expect them to vote your party.
I hope you can say this also about Osun. For the records, Osun owes more than Ekiti and yet, no one is looking our side.

1 Like

Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by Tareq1105: 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
Pavore9:
He that is down needs fear no fall.

Fayose has gone into political cooler and very very soon he will become 'forgotten ' in Ekiti and in Nigeria, as the best Vice president that was never offered for election by PDP.
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by SoNature(m): 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
One of the most thought-provoking lines I ever read was: how can I earn money (salaries) just 12 times in one calendar year

I resigned from my full-time job to become self-employed

Today, I dey get alert every week grin
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
jegz25:

Of u could consider buhari hero, Then everything is possible.
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by Paulordiah(m): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
you PDP people are very funny, I thought fayose was the best,
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by AngelicBeing: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
jolyment:

If you want to live long don't think about Nigeria.
I concur sad
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by Pavarottii(m): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
wman:
So aregbesola should be ready to lose?

1 Like

Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by highness25(m): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ekiti360:
The Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC), Ekiti chapter, has declared that the workers in the State would no longer tolerate payment of one salary per month from Governor Ayodele Fayose.

The Congress told Fayose to be prepared to pay two month salaries and pension per month till the expiration of his tenure in October.

NLC added that workers were beginning to be hopeless about the possibility of Governor Fayose, whose tenure is gradually winding up to be able to defray backlog of salaries and pension as well as gratuities owed the state workers.

It said it was becoming clearer by the day that the government was not committed to the payment as earlier promised with the way things were going.

This decision was reached at the NLC’s State Executive Council Meeting held in Ado Ekiti on Saturday, which was made available to newsmen in a statement signed by its Chairman, Com. Ade Adesanmi, in Ado Ekiti on Sunday.

Adesanmi said the labour union was finding it extremely difficult to convince the workers that the present government would adhere strictly to its promise to pay up before the Governor–elect, Dr Kayode Fayemi, takes over on October 16, 2018.

The union demanded that the government should look for alternative way to offset outstanding salaries, pension and gratuities before the situation gets out of hands by paying at least two salaries per month

commencing from July.

Adesanmi pleaded with stakeholders not to read any political moves to this action, assuring that workers in the state remain apolitical and won’t shy away from ensuring that the welfare of members are treated with priority.

He said: “The Ekiti State Government appeared not to be ready to fulfill its pledge of defraying the longstanding gratuity, pension, salaries and deductions for workers before the end of the tenure of the present government.

“That the situation about the outstanding salaries is even worse with the local government workers and primary school teachers in the state.

“That the situation has reached an unbearable level with workers of Ekiti State has thereby put the name and integrity of the labour leaders at stake, hence, they could not stand and fold their arms.

“With just two months left behind for this government to finish its tenure, workers of Ekiti State are now hopeless about the payment of the outstanding salaries, pension, gratuity and deductions owed by the state government more so that there are no convincing strategies in place to fulfill the promise that this administration will not leave as a debtor.

“Sequel to this, leaders are now in difficult position to convince workers of the state on the need to endure further.

“We are hereby saying that failure to address this pitiable and emphatic situation of workers in Ekiti State, the leadership of labour in the state may not be able to guarantee industrial harmony in the state”.

http://kikiotolu.com/weii-reject-one-salary-per-month-henceforth-nlc-tells-governor-fayose/

@oop, is Fayose now a nairalander?
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by Afamed: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
Lexusgs430:

How many more hours does Fayose have left in office ? You see that you have also joined the hypocritical gang .....
Did he just become the Governor of Ekiti state this July? You can see you are the chief executive of Hypocrite.
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by surgical: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
wman:
why are they then in a hurry, they have voted for a government that will pay them regularly,they should exercise the needed patience or don't they have faith in their decision again,they should leave fayose alone, government is a continum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu / #wakawakabuhari Trending On Twitter (tweets) / Buhari Arrives Nigeria After China Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.