Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose (24848 Views)

Nigerians Will Reject One-Party State — IBB / Coronavirus: Don’t Extend Lockdown, NLC Tells FG / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by kennisman(m): 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
They better collect the one month in good fate so dt they won't die of hunger.
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by kinibigdeal(m): 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
jegz25:
It baffles me to think that someone people consider this clown a hero. Oh... Let me guess, anybody who's against Buhari and insults him day and night is a hero to someone. Pay salaries fayose can't pay. He has nothing to show from his yeye administration, don't even mention that useless fly over to me. Oh let's I forgot, he's into stomach infrastructure,cutting gbomo and riding okada grin

Ekiti federal allocations is used to service the debt accrued by Fayemi. You are free to confirm online what ekiti and osun are getting after deduction.

1 Like

Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by klax(m): 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
jegz25:
It baffles me to think that someone people consider this clown a hero. Oh... Let me guess, anybody who's against Buhari and insults him day and night is a hero to someone. Pay salaries fayose can't pay. He has nothing to show from his yeye administration, don't even mention that useless fly over to me. Oh let's I forgot, he's into stomach infrastructure,cutting gbomo and riding okada grin

You are a created clown and born clown yourself. Your brain is in mess. Pls has your idiot governor in kogi pay salary for over 6 months now?

Pls has Aregbesola balance his workers salary book till now?

Pls name 4 states that did not owes workers pls do it quick and you will realise they would be pdp states. Pls show 4 apc state with no salary arrears Mr man you need psychiatrist to examine your brain.

Just ggeerraahh outta here.

Pls go get sense if even borrowed one or okrika one pls.

1 Like

Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by Ifakiland(m): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
after voting his party out abi? shopono lo ma pa yin....salary ko wages of sin le me gba
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by Shakushaku1(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
klax:

You are a created clown and born clown yourself. Your brain is in mess. Pls has your idiot governor in kogi pay salary for over 6 months now?

Pls Aregbesola balance his workers salary book till now?

Pls name 4 states that did not owes workers pls do it quick and you will realise they would be pdp states. Pls show 4 apc state with no salary arrears Mr man you need psychiatrist to examine your brain.

Just ggeerraahh outta here.

Pls go get sense if even borrowed one or okrika one pls.

Y so bitter man, relax , we talkin ekiti u bringing up kogi and Osun, i knw u probably a pdp apologist and that's what killing us all, it's only foolish man that will be happy fayose lost in ekiti and pray apc win in osun wia salary is also been owed, it's up to us the pple to keep sending this peeps outta office once dey refuse to cater for their subjects, there shouldn't be any reason for a Governor to owe salary, fayose messed up and lost, same fate will befall aregbe or any other governor that suffer workers, let pple come first and not party afilliation that wnt put food on the table.
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by BabaAgba79(m): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
planetx13:
I wonder why a governor will collect allocation and still not pay salaries...... I really can't understand it...... is it not included in the monthly allocation given to them?

I won't blame you because you are in the dark. In his first tenure, he owed them nothing! Fayemi started owing Ekiti workers b4 Fayose. He even borrowed a lot. Allocation to Ekiti is deducted and the left over can not pay salaries. Fayose still tries to pay workers. Come to Ekiti and see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by Lumig: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
Pavore9:
He that is down needs fear no fall.
you mean nothing is at stake for Fayose, so he can use Ekiti workers as Àkàrà to drink pap? That is the height of wickedness and this same person would be antagonizing Buhari as if he is better than the old man. Olè!
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by klax(m): 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
Shakushaku1:

Y so bitter man, relax , we talkin ekiti u bringing up kogi and Osun, i knw u probably a pdp apologist and that's what killing us all, it's only foolish man that will be happy fayose lost in ekiti and pray apc win in osun wia salary is also been owed, it's up to us the pple to keep sending this peeps outta office once dey refuse to cater for their subjects, there shouldn't be any reason for a Governor to owe salary, fayose messed up and lost, same fate will befall aregbe or any other governor that suffer workers, let pple come first and not party afilliation that wnt put food on the table.

You missed my point. My point is I hate when apc insult fayose because of salary as if he is the only one in that shoe. I'm not and will never be pdp apologist I'm a here for reality no apc has the right to insult fayose because of salary simply he is a pdp that is my disagreement apc governors are the worst.

The truth is I just hate apc because they are no better than pdp in anyway so why playing saint?

1 Like

Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by Lexusgs430: 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
Afamed:

Did he just become the Governor of Ekiti state this July? You can see you are the chief executive of Hypocrite.

He is just about to shut the door, why warn him now? What use is warning Fayose? They should express this opinion to Fayemi....

You see why you are the CEO of hypocrites?
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
People should read in between the lines here.
Workers never bothered to fight for their salary backlog not until the twilight of Fayose's administration. As if the money that wasn't there to pay them normally has suddenly become available.
If crafty The Rock agrees to this particular demand of the workers, all he need do is go aborrowing leaving the state in more debt for the incoming administration.
So why do I suspect that Peter the Rock has 'instigated' the state NLC to agitate for two salaries in one month?
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by Onlyonebuhari: 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
HAVE YOU FINISH THE PONMO FAYOSE CUT FOR YOU?
WHEN HE WAS FRYING GARI UPANDAN YOU ARE SHOUTING HERO HERO!
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
magoo10:
The same toothless NLC that have been collecting half month salary in osun state.

It would have been better if the script they are acting is for the common man but hell no it is for their pay master just as oshiomole was collecting under obasanjo.
this is NLC ekiti state chapter oga. Osun state NLC can speak for themselves when they are ready. Everything to you people is pdp vs apc. Misguided youth
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by novexme(m): 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
You build an unneeded fly over with billions of naira, to enable you embezzle money and can't pay your workers their salaries and you dash them 4k each a day to election and expect them to vote you in. Yet you come out and shout the election was rigged. Common sense dictates that you give what you expect back. Ode fayose, only drama and noise na im e sabi.
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by ridbell01(m): 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
jegz25:
those calling the fool hero are from a section of the country just check their name you will know them

1 Like

Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by topsam1(m): 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
jolyment:

If you want to live long don't think about Nigeria.

you are right, because the more you think about Nigeria, the more hatred you have for her...
Re: We’ii Reject One Salary Per Month Henceforth – NLC Tells Governor Fayose by novexme(m): 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
You build an unneeded fly over with billions of naira, to enable you embezzle money and can't pay your workers their salaries and you dash them 4k each a day to election and expect them to vote you in. Yet you come out and shout the election was rigged. Common sense dictates that you give what you expect back. Ekitiwood actor fayose, only drama and noise na im e sabi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Rewards Celestina Kalu, Police Officer Who Saved Robbery Victim / Bandits Kill Rev. Fr. Vitus Borogo In Kaduna (Pictures) / Buhari Arrives Nigeria After China Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.