Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) (41054 Views)

Craziest Thing That Happened To You Or You Have Witnessed In A Hospital / Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) / Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
Had it been that this thing was imported from China, you criticizers would have been praising it
Re: Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) by blackgold2018(m): 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
While at first this's creativity. I think it will used on set of people who can't afford ambulance van.
Re: Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
wow, nice, just for short distance.
Re: Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) by Kylce042(m): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
youngberry001:
oya nah die nah if dis keke no carry ur cops make my balls exploid cheesy

As you no kuku sabi spell corpse or explode na barrow them go take kari ya own #cops

1 Like

Re: Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) by Kylce042(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
Amarabae:
Had it been that this thing was imported from China, you criticizers would have been praising it

See ode oh! It was imported from ya village
Re: Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) by lanrexdo(m): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
aaaaaaaaa
Re: Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
TopsyKrete:
Nice
What is nice about this impractical nonsense? How Keke go take speed in case of emergency? Who go clear road for Keke to pass?
Re: Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
Kylce042:

As you no kuku sabi spell corpse or explode na barrow them go take kari ya own #cops

U are a 'wuked' sombori oo. Chai!
Re: Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) by chronique(m): 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
i think this was developed for rural areas. not a bad innovation.
Re: Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
NA IPOB REGION YOU GO SEE THIS KIND OF AMBULANCE
Re: Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) by mercy232(f): 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
As long as it's gonna serve d primary purpose...
Re: Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) by justmi1: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
Is this still ambulance or "kekebulance" ? They can as well certify the patient dead... But it's better to have more of these than have few that are not responsive or have no good road to pass...
Re: Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) by Exponental(m): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
For those condemning this....Have you been to the villages before. Some clinics are dead. One nurse on a weekly duty only plus security. Dilapidated structures and many wrong health status. Those who have cars also have motorcycle.... cars are luxury no matter how it looks if not for commercial purpose. I have seen 'corpse' on motorcycle severally. There are rural areas where this is the best they need for now. Trust me, if the clinics can be upgraded with this, I bet health facilities will improve!!!
Re: Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) by Kharol1234: 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
franchasng:
u forgot cow the special one cheesy cheesy
lol e kip my mind
Re: Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
Wow very beautiful! cool
Re: Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) by Kharol1234: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
youngberry001:
oya nah die nah if dis keke no carry ur cops make my balls exploid cheesy
oga cops u b police abi wen corpse take turn cops
Re: Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) by bendike: 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
Greyworld:

an sure it belongs to a veterinary clinic
Lol
Re: Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) by NWANICHODE: 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
Please let them not start before our politicians will see this because I know what they can do.
Re: Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
I jump am pass
Re: Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) by Austema(m): 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
Mobadapp:
Me wen dey fear keke pass death...I'd rather walk abeg... Make Gor no let us see emergency wen go make keke ambukance carry us
you can not even write ''GOD'' complete again?
Re: Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) by globatop: 12:08am On Jul 30, 2018
Mrop:
From praizenews.com

This tricycle was converted to a nice hospital ambulance.

What do you think ? Am just considering the speed.

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/keke-napep-converted-to-a-nice-hospital-ambulance-photos/

And this is how we can prove our technological advancement
Re: Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) by donqx: 1:04am On Jul 30, 2018
hmmm
Re: Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) by Kudducini(m): 1:17am On Jul 30, 2018
This is not an ambulance. it's. rest room
Re: Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) by Fhowe: 2:16am On Jul 30, 2018
All public medical facilities should have one or more of these in naija comes in very handy . You go to a sport events no ambulance nothing ,we don’t have value for human life in naija .Many death would have been averted if we have and embrace such little innovations but we prefer the bigger ones that is never available to serve what it was bought for .It is only in naija you will see the CMD using the only ambulance to convey his family and relatives to a function in the village cause it a brand new Toyota product rada rada make them come use Keke try am na
Re: Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) by achovirux(m): 4:05am On Jul 30, 2018
This can only happen in the North�...said my mind no insults...Or THUNDER will break your nyash
Re: Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) by tintingz(m): 7:53am On Jul 30, 2018
In as much as this is creative, an ambulance need to be in very fast motion when emergency comes in, I don't think a tricycle will meet up emergencies.
Re: Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) by MummyTehillah(f): 7:55am On Jul 30, 2018
Greyworld:

I am sure it belongs to a veterinary clinic
You harsh
Re: Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) by Geesaintagape: 9:25am On Jul 30, 2018
It belongs to myetti alah for cow
Re: Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) by micariice(m): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
That means they can rush anyone that need the doctor urgently to their nearest hospital

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Days Should A Guy Wear Boxers Before Washing? / Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State / Hawker Gives Birth To Baby Boy By The Roadside In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.