Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago (38986 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Aguiyi Ironsi Visiting Ibadan Before His Arrest And Murder / Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 / Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by nduchucks: 12:41am On Jul 30, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Nzeogwu is not an Igboman.......he is a deltoid(anioma) and an Edoid by ethnic ties.........

So what will warrant the killing of 300 igbo officers........to revenge a coup led by an Edoid man.

Interesting.

How many Igbo top officers were murdered during Nzeogwu coup?
Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by uba1991: 12:41am On Jul 30, 2018
seguno2:

Why not?
Is he not looking for votes to be re-elected after failing to perform but looting and stealing our commonwealth?
Even his wife Aisha knows that he is failure personified!
igbos did not vote him in 2015 but he won wat make u think their votes is relivant in 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by sarrki(m): 12:45am On Jul 30, 2018
deji17:
Some fake news for IPOB blothers to lomance. When you regain consciousness, guys like FFK will be the first one you will stone.

You are a patriot

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by deleo16(m): 12:58am On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:

My brother I have not seen a party playing very divisive and hateful religiously and ethnically bigoted politics like PDP blood suckers party.

Yet in their party they still have northerners and southerners and Muslims and Christians in it and they all laugh and eat together yet they are pushing Nigerians to hatred of each other all because want votes from certain regions.

PDP is brutally wicked and Satanic

Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by Xander85: 12:59am On Jul 30, 2018
Juliusmalema:

don't even write this epistle....u guys are the reasons igbos are suffering greatly today facing all kind of pain and heat........

pls spare us that sermon......igbo senators are victimized, how many of una are doing so....mtcheew....

this is hypocrite....spare us that speech biko...

Will you keep quiet, you this impostor!

I AM THE REASON IGBOS ARE SUFFERING TODAY? Please tell me you're joking!

You leave the bastards that are hating on Igbos, and want to blame the person that's exposing their hate and pretence? Or is your problem the fact that i don't wanna roll over and accept their wickedness and belief that they 'own Nigeria' while everyone else are their serfs? Are you wondering why i'm not falling in line to shout, 'one Nigeria' like some misguided and naive peeps who actually believe they can build a thriving and united nation out of nothing but blood, tears, cheating and the barrel of a gun??

Now go back to my post you quoted and point out the precise points i raised that are responsible for Igbos 'suffering greatly today'! I'm waiting!

1 Like

Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by Dollabiz: 1:01am On Jul 30, 2018
hmm
Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by pfadom: 1:37am On Jul 30, 2018
It is evident that this man, like Reno Omokri, has no job.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by normaljenny(m): 2:04am On Jul 30, 2018
sarrki:
58 years ago today Gen. Aguiyi-Ironsi the Supreme Commander of the Nigerian Armed Forces, Col. Francis Fajuyi, the military Governor of the old Western Region and 300 Igbo army officers were murdered in the northern officers revenge coup of July 29th 1966.

52 years ago today Gen. Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi the Supreme Commander of the Nigerian Armed Forces, Col. Francis Adekunle Fajuyi, the military Governor of the old Western Region and 300 Igbo army officers were murdered in the northern officers revenge coup of July 29th 1966.

May their souls RIP.

President Muhammadu Buhari was one of the northern officers that organised and effected that coup. Now that he is President will he apologise for those killings and the role that he played that terrible night?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156620609907210&id=62188827209

AND FEMI FANI KAYODE'S FATHER WAS AMONG THOSE THAT BENEFITED FROM THE GENOCIDE.

SO BECAUSE HE IS BLEEPING ONE FAIR IBO SISTER, THEN HE WOULD BE REMINDING US ABOUT THE PAST.

THIS FFK GUY IS JUST TOO OLD FOR ALL THIS KIND OF RUBBSIH.

THE ELECTION IS AROUND THE CORNER, HE SHOULD JUST TRY AND TEST HIS POPULARITY IN THE POLLS FOR SENATE OR HOUSE OF REPS. AND STOP DISTURBING US.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by noahnaira: 3:00am On Jul 30, 2018
I read virtually every comment on every page and I will conclude with this saying ' We are our own problem'.
We need to be UNITED first in a PEACEFUL environment( Both online and offline) for PROGRESS to take place.

Its 3:00 AM , let me catch a sleep. I love you all.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by Originalsly: 3:01am On Jul 30, 2018
sarrki:

58 years ago today .........July 29th 1966.

I'll read this when it's 2024 in my corner of the earth.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by sarrki(m): 3:12am On Jul 30, 2018
noahnaira:
I read virtually every comment on every page and I will conclude with this saying ' We are our own problem'.
We need to be UNITED first in a PEACEFUL environment( Both online and offline) for PROGRESS to take place.

Its 3:00 AM , let me catch a sleep. I love you all.

You sound like a nationalist
Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 30, 2018
buhariguy:
Is op trying to remind us that thief danjuma killed the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra leader.?

No he is telling us that the smelling dirty sophisticated pigs of the west and the ipob pigs are not wanted in Nigeria !!

You two tribes should leave Nigeria for us simple !!!?
Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by learnedman(m): 3:48am On Jul 30, 2018
Lets stop all these childishness! am and Igboman from Abia State.Likewise an Nzeogwu was an Igboman from present day Delta state. The 1966 coup was masterminded by midwestern Igbos but their kinsmen in the east bore the brunt of the misguided reprisals and disproportionate genocidal killings with some exceptions like Asaba massacre.The problem of Nigeria is one of hatred and envy.the Northerners and their co-conspirators middle beltans( now victims) masterminded and carried out pogrom and mass killings of Igbo civilians living in the North in 1966 out of hatred and envy in a misguided revenge/ reprisals for the alleged Igbo led coup that killed Some Nothern leaders like Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Balewa.EVEN IF THE 1ST COUP LED BY NZEOGWU WAS AN IGBO LED COUP? IT TARGETED NORTHERN LEADERS AND NOT CIVILIANS.THEN WHY DID THE COUNTER COUP LED BY THE NORTH RESULT IN THE MASS KILLINGS OF IGBOS CIVILIANS AND OTHER EASTERNERS LIVING IN THE NORTH. The problem of Nigeria and why we have being moving around in circles with not much progress is that of hatred and envy. Lets all learn to accept ourselves as brothers and fellow citizens, throw away envy and hatred.adopt meritocracy,throw away nepotism and ethnicity and we shall all move forward and attain success as a Nation.

4 Likes

Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by obailala(m): 3:52am On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:

My brother I have not seen a party playing very divisive and hateful religiously and ethnically bigoted politics like PDP blood suckers party.

Yet in their party they still have northerners and southerners and Muslims and Christians in it and they all laugh and eat together yet they are pushing Nigerians to hatred of each other all because want votes from certain regions.

To be honest and fair with PDP, this has absolutely nothing to do with PDP, it's just an FFK thing. FFK is just doing what he knows how to do best, ethnic divisive politics.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by pacespot(m): 3:57am On Jul 30, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Uwc....we have to set the records straight so that u guys will stop rumping deltoid and igboo together.......It was never an Igbo coup.....

That mistake and perception has been for ages....please correct it today.

it was not an Igbo coup, but the coup cleared the road for Igbo rule, the guy even showed you his Wikipedia page that he was born to Igbo parents and you keep denying. If Goodluck Jonathan did the same thing, you guys will deny him that he is not an igbo man, but you are here bleating today over Bihari because he took over power from Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by bibe(m): 4:07am On Jul 30, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Nzeogwu is not an Igboman.......he is a deltoid(anioma) and an Edoid by ethnic ties.........

So what will warrant the killing of 300 igbo officers........to revenge a coup led by an Edoid man.

He is Igbo, "Delta" did not exist during his lifetime and has no cultural meaning (not to mention it's an English word).

Anioma is Igbo too last time I checked (even in the meaning of the name) and FYI I'm Igbo. Stop pervading history in the name of political correctness. We need to heal the wounds of the past. While his actions and co conspirators were wrong, it still doesn't justify the evil that was the counter coup. 2 wrongs don't a right make.
Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by Christistruth00: 4:16am On Jul 30, 2018
4601CE:
Foolish Fani Kayode again

He forgot that his own Father was one of the Controller-Generals of the Thugs who left more than 2000 dead during Operation Wetie and turned the Western region upside down between October 1965 and January 1966 trying to impose a thoroughly rigged election result and Premier Akintola on the people.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by sarrki(m): 4:45am On Jul 30, 2018
Christistruth00:

He forgot that his own Father was one of the Controller-Generals of the Thugs who left more than 2000 dead during Operation Wetie and turned the Western region upside down between October 1965 and January 1966 trying to impose a thoroughly rigged election result and Premier Akintola on the people.

He’s a poor student of history
Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by kolas88(m): 4:46am On Jul 30, 2018
Fani Kowere has come again oooo. What has this man called Buhari has done wrong to you self? Is it because he stopped you people from stealing our common wealth?
Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by Mujtahida: 4:57am On Jul 30, 2018
kolas88:
Fani Kowere has come again oooo. What has this man called Buhari has done wrong to you self? Is it because he stopped you people from stealing our common wealth?
Why can't you guys who parrot the anti corruption mantra of this regime not see that it is a ruse, a fraud and deception of the highest order? So in your mind you think this government is fighting corruption?
Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by perdollar(m): 5:19am On Jul 30, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously Buhari is making some guys running crazy
wat have u gain since u started supporting n defending buhari? just broom! shame on u. u can die in d buhari induce sufferings u found ursef.
Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by perdollar(m): 5:22am On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:

God does not honour curses. Some have wished him worse and instead he got better and better and healthier still.

Don't you think God is happy with him since all those curses only served to make him healthier and fatter? grin
buhari is a wizard feeding fat on d blood of his ppl. he WL soon come for ur blood n DT of ur family members
Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by Sassafrans: 5:25am On Jul 30, 2018
Apologise you say? He should stand trial if the accusation is correct. You don't say sorry in cases of murder. You stand trial and get punished by the law if found guilty.
Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by perdollar(m): 5:29am On Jul 30, 2018
Iblad0994:

You can tell that to the gods. He will and will be an Igbo man Caz he’s from the eastern region then. Ask yourself why he spared the Igbo leaders and killed majorly the leaders of both North and South. We need to face the truth here, that coup is an Igbo coup.

As I said, the killing of 300 Igbo officers wouldn’t have happened if Nzeogwu had killed the Eastern region leaders too. Remember all is fair in coup and war. It’s just a revenge play and you guys should get over it because it was your doing and the Northerners served it back to you hot
I heard DT balewa died like a rat n his body left to decompose on open land were vulture had a field day wt it. I also heard DT bello was forming jet li n died under d bed later. ironsi died like d soldier he was, nzeogwu died n was buried like a man. d officers DT died, died like men. God bless nzeogwu, ifeajuna, anuforu, okafor, onwuatuegwu, nwobosi, gbulie, ademoyega n oyewole the slayers of balewa, bello, and many more. Nigeria would av bn a better country but in Nigeria evil always win.
Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by soundforce: 5:36am On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:

POLITICIAN SHUT UP!
Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by soundforce: 5:41am On Jul 30, 2018
Juliusmalema:
52 years ago today Gen. Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi the Supreme Commander of the Nigerian Armed Forces, Col. Francis Adekunle Fajuyi, the military Governor of the old Western Region and 300 Igbo army officers were murdered in the north by northern officers on July 29th 1966.
May their souls RIP.
President Muhammadu Buhari was one of the northern officers that organised and effected that coup. Now that he is President will he apologise for those killings and the role that he played that terrible night.

Buhari will die a painful death.....he shall decay while alive.
ISE(AMEN)!
Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by ECHICHE: 5:44am On Jul 30, 2018
FFK has started again !!

It was hate speeches and propaganda that resulted to PDP failure in 2015 election which FFK was the DG of GEJ campaign organization.

APC is happy to see him start it again
Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by soundforce: 5:49am On Jul 30, 2018
Juliusmalema:

What is DELTOID;EDOID?
Open grazing school graduand!
Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by yusufyo: 6:10am On Jul 30, 2018
The likes of this man are not good for society at all. FFK is as devilish as demon. May God save us in this country.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by Merlin1153: 6:20am On Jul 30, 2018
sarrki:
58 years ago today Gen. Aguiyi-Ironsi the Supreme Commander of the Nigerian Armed Forces, Col. Francis Fajuyi, the military Governor of the old Western Region and 300 Igbo army officers were murdered in the northern officers revenge coup of July 29th 1966.

52 years ago today Gen. Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi the Supreme Commander of the Nigerian Armed Forces, Col. Francis Adekunle Fajuyi, the military Governor of the old Western Region and 300 Igbo army officers were murdered in the northern officers revenge coup of July 29th 1966.

May their souls RIP.

President Muhammadu Buhari was one of the northern officers that organised and effected that coup. Now that he is President will he apologise for those killings and the role that he played that terrible night?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156620609907210&id=62188827209
fools y don't u mentioned dos dat plan d first coup, did u know how many northern and south west leaders dat was kil, from Tafa balewa, amadu bello, akintola and many more and y don't u mention danjuma dat even b d leader of dat coup plotter, u won't mention him cos he is a Christian, fool of d first order.
Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by Alhajiemeritus: 6:26am On Jul 30, 2018
loveth360:
are there igbos in south south because the last time i check Nzeogwu is from south south and not from any of the five igbo states. .

Mind you am from asaba.
We are not igbo.
There are igbos in Asaba although not all Asabans are igbos.
Anioma
Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by Oblang(m): 6:35am On Jul 30, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Fatter u say....buhari I know is as tiny as toothpick....

moreover his health issues is small to a devastating end he will meet.

Awolowo tried and died regretting his actions.

Is it ojukwu that didn't die? All man will eventually die...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Trek In Abuja As Fuel Now Sells For ₦1000 Per Litre / Buhari Commissions The New 820 Medium/high Capacity Transport Buses In Lagos / ‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.