Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

If Given An Opportunity To Flog Your Ex , Would you? How Many Strokes And Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Given An Opportunity To Flog Your Ex , Would you? How Many Strokes And Why (355 Views)

My Abusive Ex Would Always Starve Himself To Make Me Forgive Him – Lady Shares / Cheating WIFE Receive Hot Strokes After Being Caught Redhanded Wit LOVER -VIDEO / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Given An Opportunity To Flog Your Ex , Would you? How Many Strokes And Why by thanki410(m): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
What did they do to you that hurt you for real?
How many strokes would you lash out?
Would you rather not have them flogged? Why?
Let the fun begin!!!!!!!!!
Re: If Given An Opportunity To Flog Your Ex , Would you? How Many Strokes And Why by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
cus am d 1 that messed up

1 Like

Re: If Given An Opportunity To Flog Your Ex , Would you? How Many Strokes And Why by WEEDSDOM: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
you will make someone commit murder.
Re: If Given An Opportunity To Flog Your Ex , Would you? How Many Strokes And Why by thanki410(m): 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
WEEDSDOM:
you will make someone commit murder.
Lol , evil man..
Re: If Given An Opportunity To Flog Your Ex , Would you? How Many Strokes And Why by thanki410(m): 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
cus am d 1 that messed up
Awwn , you are truthful
Re: If Given An Opportunity To Flog Your Ex , Would you? How Many Strokes And Why by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
Flogging won't help her or you either. If she act funky after Broken up. Try to tolerate

For more of advise, join us here

https://m./1563277787128865?ref=bookmarks

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of A Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra State / The Day I Met The Girl I Want To Marry, My Pretty Damsel(please Read) / Beautiful Maternity Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.