Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,046 members, 7,863,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal (31447 Views)

Mbaise Europe's President, Kingsley Njoku  Speaks On Forthcoming Anniversary..la / Why I Was Confident Buhari’ll Win – Sokoto Campaign DG / I’ve Spent N200m Of My Personal Money To Run For President - Kingsley Moghalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by rattlesnake(m): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
funlanis with PVC no sabi anything like PROPESSAR ooo

1 Like

Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by godunia(m): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hehehehe, go and win your primaries first....... This mad quest to get rid of Buhari has turned some Nigerians to comedians
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by Exponental(m): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
So you think APC won't rather rig than have a nobody outshine them!!!
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by jaxxy(m): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
I like ur confidence sir grin
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by manee2(m): 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
Okay
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by Amarabae(f): 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
Somebody should tell him to stop taking wrong malaria drugs.
He should treat himself the right way

1 Like

Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by berryford: 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
cry lipsrsealed
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by chiefolododo(m): 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
You Dont know buhari . he will send DSS,efcc,SARS and Fulani herdsmen after you
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by Throwback: 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
I just don't know why many who claim to be suffering in Nigeria refuse to reason this guy matter, but insist they want to return the useless PDP to power or promote a failed Buhari?

7 Likes

Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by ajealadick(m): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
So some cartons of codeine was actually smuggled in?
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by Emmafe(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
Mtcheeew

For Samsung phones... Check my signature
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by sureheaven(m): 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
Why is this man dreaming before sleeping?
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by ManirBK: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
Could u even win ur state?
What good things have u done in ur state and Nigeria for people to acknowledge u as an incoming president?
The government may need to check properly if somebody is still selling condeine underground. This man is high on codeine.
PMB by d mercy, grace and power of d Almighty God, can no longer be defeated till 2023. God bless PMB and Nigerians.
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by kennisman(m): 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
Dream more.
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
Continue dreaming...
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by tino22(m): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
For this man to have hunger to liberate we Nigerians in this difficult moments. I think he is a God sent. Fellow Nigerians we don't need APC or PDP again to take us to the promise land. We need a young, educated , principled YOUNG leader to lead us. Which Kingsley Moghalu and Fela can match Nigerian to greatness. My piece. Pax

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by azeez4islam(m): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
Xtopher123:
Not even a single person here has said anything tangible..

Nigerians are not ready to develop.. at least not in the nearest future

and this is your own tangibility comment?
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by kennisman(m): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
propet:
Honestly Prof. Kingsley Moghalu is the most qualified and prepared the job,,,,

see mumu,u fink presidential sit is 1+1?
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by thesicilian: 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Anyone but the old set of politicians would be fine with me. I just hope he's crazy enough. Because in Nigeria you have to be really crazy and fearless to effectively fight corruption and still keep the economy from running to the ground. That's why I'm voting for Sowore.

As the former deputy CBN governor I can't say if he has or hasn't been involved in shady deals with politicians. He might be qualified to handle the economy but without removing corruption nothing will change.
That is the same attitude that got us Buhari. Then it was "anyone except Jonathan is better". When will we ever learn?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
Moghalu is NOT a financial expert
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by coputa(m): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
He is a Mole working for A pieces.

1 Like

Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by wellmax(m): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
#Nottooyoungtodream
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
thesicilian:

That is the same attitude that got us Buhari. Then it was "anyone except Jonathan is better". When will we ever learn?
Oga moghalu is qualified. He was a former UNBIASED official and deputy cbn governor. Buhari was voted in bexcuse Jonathan was incompetent on BH issue. A retired general.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by Blogsphere: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
coputa:
He is a Mole working for A pieces.
How you know?
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by Bluffly: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
Which one is young peoples party. This obviously kacks an ideology. Any political party without an ideology is prone to fail. Everyone just looking for a platform
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
iko123:
A former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Prof. Kingsley Moghalu, has joined the Presidential race on the platform of the Young People’s Party (YPP) where he hoped to emerge the next president of the country.
He also declared that, he looks forward to President Muhammadu Buhari’s call of congratulations to him in after the general election in 2019.
The financial expert, who stated this while addressing a town hall meeting in Kaduna said, the need to change the present administration now more than ever before is imperative, stressing that he has offered himself to provide the real change that Nigerians will be better for.
According to Moghalu, Nigerians have suffered thousands of preventable job losses across the country in the past three years and might have added in no small measures to the increased crime rates and social vices witnessed within the years under review.
The former CBN deputy governor blamed the sad situation to bad economic policies by the Buhari led administration, adding however that, he has all it takes to fix Nigeria.
He stressed further that, under his leadership, things will be a lot better, adding that then welfare, security and well being of Nigerians will be given adequate priority.
Prof. Moghalu also blamed the present administration over the deteriorating insecurity of lives and property across the country.
While noting that security of lives and property remains a constitutional task of government, he said President Muhammadu Buhari has failed woefully in that aspect among several other areas of failure in governance.
He also promised improved health care for all Nigerians if elected President in 2019. He also faulted the nation’s health care system, while disclosing that his team was already putting in place an effective Primary Health Care programme.
Citizens of Kaduna who attended the town hall meeting which held at the famous Arewa house promised to canvass support for the Presidential hopeful come 2019, this is just as the don promised not to dash their hopes if elected President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

http://www.currentgist.com.ng/2018/07/2019-president-buharill-call-to.html?m=1

This is the perfect description of what the Englishman coins as living in fool's paradise.
Mr. Mughalo do not have the reach, the popularity and the wide acceptability to win an election any state.
All these young aspirant from Sowore to Mughalo and their likes should work more on their popularity otherwise I don't see any of them making any inroads into those hitherto difficult places that are strongholds of the established political parties.
popularity, money to roll your campaign,wide reach and acceptability are the ingredients for making it in Nigeria political terrain other than this it's just a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by DonPikko: 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
NewsCrs:
How?
Run for other offices first. Senate, governorship etc. we'll judge you with the magic you perform in these offices before giving you that mandate to be our messiah
African mentality, was trump into politics before becoming potus?
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by laffwitmi: 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
Better than Atiku that cant enter US grin grin grin
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by DKM123: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
See them... See our so called youths!

No one even cared to say a good reason why he shouldn't be considered. No one even bothered to research on him and read his pedigree before asserting whether or not he has the wherewithal.
As long as he isn't a POPULAR (CORRUPT) POLITICIAN, then the next thing to say is " dreamer". Trump wasn't a politician before he took up the mantle. US is actually moving upwards economically and the rate of job employment is on the increase.

You don't want APC, you don't want PDP. Yet you don't want anyone coming from other parties. Confused bunch

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by sonsomegrigbo: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
Says CAN leaders grin grin grin

SHIORRRRRR

Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by sonsomegrigbo: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
Says CAN leaders grin grin grin

SHIORRRRRR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend / Military Paratroopers Seen Training For October 1 Parade In Abuja (Video) / Ganduje Bags ‘Best Governor’ Award Despite Bribe-taking Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.