Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal (31446 Views)

Mbaise Europe's President, Kingsley Njoku  Speaks On Forthcoming Anniversary..la / Why I Was Confident Buhari’ll Win – Sokoto Campaign DG / I’ve Spent N200m Of My Personal Money To Run For President - Kingsley Moghalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by 49cents(m): 5:30am On Jul 30, 2018
comradeodunze:
You are an epitome of "lazy youth' Buhari alluded to few months back. What have you done so far other this epistle of pessimism you posted here. Poor mentality is a disease, and needs to be cured from folks like you and your cohorts.

While I am with you against that defeatist epistle by our friend but you don't need to resort to calling names.....

Have a great day
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by 49cents(m): 5:36am On Jul 30, 2018
omohayek:
I thought Moghalu was a more serious candidate than an economic ignoramus like Sowore, but reading such delusional drivel coming from the man makes me think I highly overrated him. Whatever Moghalu's qualifications on paper, he can't be in close touch with reality if he thinks he has any realistic hope of unseating Buhari in a country like Nigeria, where money, tribalism and religious sectarianism carry far more weight than what a politician has to say or has ever done.

I applaud all the third party challengers to Buhari for even trying, but they don't bring anything new to the table if all they do is make ridiculous proposals like Sowore, or issue statements which suggest that they are suffering from megalomania, as Moghalu has just done.

You have to believe and act like you want to win for you to increase the chances of victory

Young people, we have the numbers, Imagine if a million subscribers on nairaland dare to believe in an agreed third party forces and we each deliver at least 10 votes by talking to people on the need to believe and dare to vote different in 2019. This is 10 million votes already
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by 49cents(m): 5:39am On Jul 30, 2018
godunia:
Hehehehe, go and win your primaries first....... This mad quest to get rid of Buhari has turned some Nigerians to comedians

Please go watch his video and read up his pedigree. This man remains the first politician to come with a plan and not just a promise.

I too thought he was insignificant, but he will be insignificant if we don't rally round him
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by 49cents(m): 5:41am On Jul 30, 2018
ManirBK:
Could u even win ur state?
What good things have u done in ur state and Nigeria for people to acknowledge u as an incoming president?
The government may need to check properly if somebody is still selling condeine underground. This man is high on codeine.
PMB by d mercy, grace and power of d Almighty God, can no longer be defeated till 2023. God bless PMB and Nigerians.

Can you tell me PMBs vision for Nigeria and his roadmap to actualising it?
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by 49cents(m): 5:43am On Jul 30, 2018
Bluffly:
Which one is young peoples party. This obviously kacks an ideology. Any political party without an ideology is prone to fail. Everyone just looking for a platform

Have you researched Young people's party or Kingsley or know what his To build a Nation initiative is all about?
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by 49cents(m): 5:45am On Jul 30, 2018
AngelicBeing:
shocked

We are so scared of taking our country back
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by 49cents(m): 5:46am On Jul 30, 2018
resurgent2019:
Nigerian muslims won’t vote for you morghalu.

Can we stop dividing Nigeria along religious lines? Europe and the US didn't get there through emphasis on religion and tribe

1 Like

Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by 49cents(m): 5:48am On Jul 30, 2018
Quoran:
Even with all the challenges in this nation, you cannot defeat President Buhari. Nevertheless, it is good someone is making an effort.

The way you think here will definitely play out on how you'd think of your life.

You don't accept defeat without trying z
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by VagileVictor(m): 5:49am On Jul 30, 2018
Hahahahahahaha, it's like Moghalu while retiring from Central Bank, retired with the Vault.

Oga, please create the jobs with vault so that we can believe your propensity to save current and future losses as a yardstick to measuring your capacity.
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:19am On Jul 30, 2018
If you don't join hand together with OMOYELE SOWORE, FELA DUROTOYE then I see you all as joker

1 Like

Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by resurgent2019: 6:22am On Jul 30, 2018
49cents:

Can we stop dividing Nigeria along religious lines? Europe and the US didn't get there through emphasis on religion and tribe

Did I lie by making that assertion?
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by 49cents(m): 6:44am On Jul 30, 2018
resurgent2019:

Did I lie by making that assertion?

Do you believe we can dismantle this evil wall of tribalism and religion brick by brick and build a truly United, Secure and prosperous nation?
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by Masama: 6:53am On Jul 30, 2018
Joker
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 30, 2018
If this kain of guy win it will be lovely . But PDP and APC no go allow us enjoy am. Na new ways to instigate killings them dey go they plot. So the guy government no get head or tail.
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by eventsms(m): 7:04am On Jul 30, 2018
Final year project topic and materials for all departments via www.researchs.com.ng
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by Chimasco95(m): 7:06am On Jul 30, 2018
Mission Impossible
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by Tareq1105: 7:07am On Jul 30, 2018
He's the most qualified amongst them, others are just normal Nigeria moneybags politicians. We don't need moneybags politicians anymore.

Moghalu has what it takes to salvage this nation. He understands the economy and he's young. I will give him my vote.

quote author=iko123 post=69814790]A former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Prof. Kingsley Moghalu, has joined the Presidential race on the platform of the Young People’s Party (YPP) where he hoped to emerge the next president of the country.
He also declared that, he looks forward to President Muhammadu Buhari’s call of congratulations to him in after the general election in 2019.
The financial expert, who stated this while addressing a town hall meeting in Kaduna said, the need to change the present administration now more than ever before is imperative, stressing that he has offered himself to provide the real change that Nigerians will be better for.
According to Moghalu, Nigerians have suffered thousands of preventable job losses across the country in the past three years and might have added in no small measures to the increased crime rates and social vices witnessed within the years under review.
The former CBN deputy governor blamed the sad situation to bad economic policies by the Buhari led administration, adding however that, he has all it takes to fix Nigeria.
He stressed further that, under his leadership, things will be a lot better, adding that then welfare, security and well being of Nigerians will be given adequate priority.
Prof. Moghalu also blamed the present administration over the deteriorating insecurity of lives and property across the country.
While noting that security of lives and property remains a constitutional task of government, he said President Muhammadu Buhari has failed woefully in that aspect among several other areas of failure in governance.
He also promised improved health care for all Nigerians if elected President in 2019. He also faulted the nation’s health care system, while disclosing that his team was already putting in place an effective Primary Health Care programme.
Citizens of Kaduna who attended the town hall meeting which held at the famous Arewa house promised to canvass support for the Presidential hopeful come 2019, this is just as the don promised not to dash their hopes if elected President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

http://www.currentgist.com.ng/2018/07/2019-president-buharill-call-to.html?m=1[/quote]
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by Tareq1105: 7:19am On Jul 30, 2018
ct2:
best way of making money in Nigeria, just be an active politician

Not everybody.
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by divinelove(m): 7:51am On Jul 30, 2018
propet:
Honestly Prof. Kingsley Moghalu is the most qualified and prepared for the job,,,,,,,so far he is seriously working hard to assume the position which is not easy but possible with our supports.I am sure that 90 % of right thinking Nigerians are very much aware that the current government and it cabinet cannot meet up its primary responsibility even if allowed to stay till the next 100 years,,,,Nigeria belongs to all of us, let's take it back,,,,let's make it work,,,I am sure you will never regret all your effort in making Nigeria work,. Let give our Generation future,,,

Una never tire for dis old politician?

Let this be a coalition of ALL Nigerians who are committed to a better Nigeria

If you believe in this movement kindly join

Www.tobuildanation.com
https://www.facebook.com/kingsleymoghaluglobal/

Waste of time
this dude can't even win Federal House of rep sit in his area talk more of presidential race. which yeye party be YPP, dude is not even young clearly above 50
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by justrite7: 7:54am On Jul 30, 2018
chronique:
2019 is not the year to vote for people like this man. the presidency has been zoned to the north in the two major political parties and any candidate who isn't from the north isn't going to win. we need to be smart in the south and stop all these yamayama. all hands must be on deck to remove buhari in 2019 an any vote for people like kingsley moghalu,sowore,fela durotoye and the rest,would just be a total waste and would make it harder to unseat buhari. kingsley moghalu should contest or senate and go and build his political network and alliance there. nigerian politics is different from that in the western world. you need to be grounded in these things before you come and to say you are contesting for presidency. the battle is going to be up north and for kingsley moghalu to get the required 25% o the votes casted in each northern state,is highly impossible. he isn't even popular in the south,not to talk of the north where their emirs and immams are the ones who tell them who to vote for. sowore,moghalu,durotoye and co are unserious clowns who do not know what it takes to be the president of nigeria,politically and such people would only waste our votes in 2019. politics is about structures in nigeria and theese guys are even contesting under parties without political structures in grassroot areas. they should remember it isn't only the elite and enlightened folks,that would vote in 2019. how do you explain to a man in the rural parts of borno,nasarawa,adamawa,sokoto,maiduguri,taraba,niger,zamfara,benue,plateau,kano,kaduna, and several other places that they should vote for kingsley moghalu,fela durotoye or omoyemi sowore? these guys are not as popular as they think and cant get votes in such areas if pitted against buhari. the 3 of them should just go and sit down somewhere if they are not ready to take the right steps,politically. you dont just jump out of nowhere and start vying to be president of a difficult country like nigeria.
WORD

1 Like

Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by chronique(m): 8:00am On Jul 30, 2018
49cents:

You actually have accepted defeat before trying.

If you don't have full faith that you'll succeed at what you do chances are higher that you'll never do

Never say never bro

Replacing Buhari with PDP is still the same thing.

2019 must be a starting point to kick out the zoning mentality, Nigeria and Nigerians are in dire need of new world order.

I dare to believe and I am attending the profs town hall meeting at unilag on August 2 at the Julius Berger hall...to encourage this man

Nigerian youth get involved in politics beyond nairaland and Facebook. PDP and APC work really hard on the field where it natters but we work very hard fighting and arguing perpetually on social media

I believe in a new Nigeria is possible even in 2019

As much as I would love to be optimistic, I also have to be realistic and the reality on ground is that this man isn't popular outside the internet. Elections are not won on the internet. Go and ask people around you on ground if they know him. Secondly, ask about his political party. When APC and PDP are campaigning in the rural areas, they are able to pull crowds cos they have structures and presence in those local areas. Back in the days, I didn't want to vote pdp or AD or AC and I kept voting for okotie's Fresh Democratic Party but they never won any election anywhere in Nigeria. It wasn't because their candidates were bad but because they had no serious structure anywhere. Leadership entails a lot and for a nation like Nigeria, you have to plan ahead and set up your structures and form formidable political alliances across zones, before you start talking about contesting for presidency. Anybody who doesn't do that, is a complete political novice and a very unserious candidate who doesn't deserve the votes of the electorates. There is a difference between reality and wishful thinking. Politics is about reality.

1 Like

Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by divinelove(m): 8:08am On Jul 30, 2018
komols856:

who do you think prof. Kingsley moghalu is?, you are calling him anything is a show of lack of respect. he has all it takes to be a President

he doesn't have the right party n the money for campaign & mobilization of voters. we play money politics in Nigeria. moghalu can only try but is not even a contender

1 Like

Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by caprini1: 8:13am On Jul 30, 2018
chronique:
2019 is not the year to vote for people like this man. the presidency has been zoned to the north in the two major political parties and any candidate who isn't from the north isn't going to win. we need to be smart in the south and stop all these yamayama. all hands must be on deck to remove buhari in 2019 an any vote for people like kingsley moghalu,sowore,fela durotoye and the rest,would just be a total waste and would make it harder to unseat buhari. kingsley moghalu should contest or senate and go and build his political network and alliance there. nigerian politics is different from that in the western world. you need to be grounded in these things before you come and to say you are contesting for presidency. the battle is going to be up north and for kingsley moghalu to get the required 25% o the votes casted in each northern state,is highly impossible. he isn't even popular in the south,not to talk of the north where their emirs and immams are the ones who tell them who to vote for. sowore,moghalu,durotoye and co are unserious clowns who do not know what it takes to be the president of nigeria,politically and such people would only waste our votes in 2019. politics is about structures in nigeria and theese guys are even contesting under parties without political structures in grassroot areas. they should remember it isn't only the elite and enlightened folks,that would vote in 2019. how do you explain to a man in the rural parts of borno,nasarawa,adamawa,sokoto,maiduguri,taraba,niger,zamfara,benue,plateau,kano,kaduna, and several other places that they should vote for kingsley moghalu,fela durotoye or omoyemi sowore? these guys are not as popular as they think and cant get votes in such areas if pitted against buhari. the 3 of them should just go and sit down somewhere if they are not ready to take the right steps,politically. you dont just jump out up of nowhere and start vying to be president of a difficult country like nigeria.
. The biggest clown ,is one SKC ogbonnia.
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by thewesternking: 8:26am On Jul 30, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Yes ooo as far as its not buhari

Which kain yeye talk be this?

You know if e go worse?
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by thewesternking: 8:30am On Jul 30, 2018
49cents:

You have to believe and act like you want to win for you to increase the chances of victory

Young people, we have the numbers, Imagine if a million subscribers on nairaland dare to believe in an agreed third party forces and we each deliver at least 10 votes by talking to people on the need to believe and dare to vote different in 2019. This is 10 million votes already

You want to vote for him cos he is a youth only?
No be life be that

1 Like

Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by tmakins1: 8:36am On Jul 30, 2018
chronique:
2019 is not the year to vote for people like this man. the presidency has been zoned to the north in the two major political parties and any candidate who isn't from the north isn't going to win. we need to be smart in the south and stop all these yamayama. all hands must be on deck to remove buhari in 2019 an any vote for people like kingsley moghalu,sowore,fela durotoye and the rest,would just be a total waste and would make it harder to unseat buhari. kingsley moghalu should contest or senate and go and build his political network and alliance there. nigerian politics is different from that in the western world. you need to be grounded in these things before you come and to say you are contesting for presidency. the battle is going to be up north and for kingsley moghalu to get the required 25% o the votes casted in each northern state,is highly impossible. he isn't even popular in the south,not to talk of the north where their emirs and immams are the ones who tell them who to vote for. sowore,moghalu,durotoye and co are unserious clowns who do not know what it takes to be the president of nigeria,politically and such people would only waste our votes in 2019. politics is about structures in nigeria and theese guys are even contesting under parties without political structures in grassroot areas. they should remember it isn't only the elite and enlightened folks,that would vote in 2019. how do you explain to a man in the rural parts of borno,nasarawa,adamawa,sokoto,maiduguri,taraba,niger,zamfara,benue,plateau,kano,kaduna, and several other places that they should vote for kingsley moghalu,fela durotoye or omoyemi sowore? these guys are not as popular as they think and cant get votes in such areas if pitted against buhari. the 3 of them should just go and sit down somewhere if they are not ready to take the right steps,politically. you dont just jump out of nowhere and start vying to be president of a difficult country like nigeria.
true talk my brother u hv said it all.

1 Like

Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by Almaiga: 8:38am On Jul 30, 2018
Oga, you just dey waste your time.
Nigeria+2019= Buhari

Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by atobs4real(m): 8:52am On Jul 30, 2018
Who are you? You seeking for cheap awareness
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by Bossontop(m): 8:57am On Jul 30, 2018
thewesternking:

Which kain yeye talk be this?

You know if e go worse?

Boss who u know wey worse pass buhari??
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by 49cents(m): 9:16am On Jul 30, 2018
thewesternking:

You want to vote for him cos he is a youth only?
No be life be that

Nope. Please read him up on wiki, and see his videos on YouTube

He has dared to bell the cat the least we could do is suppor
Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by maestroferddi: 9:19am On Jul 30, 2018
DonPikko:
African mentality, was trump into politics before becoming potus?
You got it wrong...

Trump had been in American social and political consciousness for more than 40 years before vying for the presidency.

It is like imagining that Bill Gates will not make an impact if he decides to seek an elective office. Gates has built a brand so much so that he has a premium name recognition index.

Even Barack Obama was seriously involved in social and community mobilization before seeking election to the Senate and then making a bee line for the ultimate job.

Politics is serious business. You don't make headway in this game by engaging in a hit and miss adventure.

Kingsley Moghalu is not a practical leader let alone a serious aspirant for the Nigerian top job replete with inherent centripetal and centrifugal forces.

1 Like

Re: 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal by Olalake(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2018
I don't know why am having the feeling that Buhari will emerge come 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS, Police Begin Fresh Screening At INEC Collation Centre In Kano / Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary / Ifeanyi Uba's Diversion of N11bn Fuel Is Punishable By Death -DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.