Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos (43549 Views)

Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife / Indian Man Grows Four-Inch Horn After Head Injury (Graphic Photo) / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
bedspread:
Carry That Young Man to THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT, IJESHA LAGOS. IF HE DOES NOT GET HEALED, I DROP MY BIBLE
What happened to Lord's chosen branch or God non dey there?
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Blueprint86: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
Please take him to Prayer City - KM 12, Lagos-Ibadan expressway.

He needs serious prayers
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
this same tin happened to my lil bro last three years.. he ventured into someone's farm not knowing that the owner had put charm on it..we spent a lot of money,but eventually we went spiritual..... we took him to Edo state at my moms friend homeland,that's when I knew that juju pass juju...he's hale and hearty now
Hmmmm! wink
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by lurvy: 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
I don't know where the victim is but I will advise he locate OPM (Omega Power Ministry) in Port Harcourt, Rivers state immediately. This one is akara case... He won't pay a dime.. God will heal him permanently... Note: you can't fight evil with evil... The devil is a liar and deceiver.. So don't think the devil can fight himself.. God's power is ultimate and permanent solution..

1 Like

Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by bedspread: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
asuustrike2009:

What happened to Lord's chosen branch or God non dey there?
If you Have a Lords Chosen Close to you, Take him there..

I worship in the Headquarters when am around
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by UEDIBO: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
please can they help me get a Job tooo.
bedspread:
Carry That Young Man to THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT, IJESHA LAGOS. IF HE DOES NOT GET HEALED, I DROP MY BIBLE

1 Like

Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Jabioro: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

If there was a inter-continental competition for witchery I would vote Edo to represent Africa. They must surely bring home gold medal.

If you think your village get witchery wait till you meet Edo own. Even the Oba has an 800yr old otumokpo hidden away in palace.
Otta in Sango Ogun state is number one in Nigeria while Edo is seventh position..
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by bedspread: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
UEDIBO:
please can they help me get a Job tooo.
THE VERY RIGHT place...
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Postanalyser: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
How to cure all toilet infection using this herbal remedy

Yeast infection or candidacies branded as ‘toilet infection’ in Nigeria, is caused by an overgrowth of normally growing fungi (that are found in the vagina .

These overgrowth creates unpleasant symptoms that makes the carrier uncomfortable such as:
Signs and Symptoms of toilet infections

Itching
Burning sensation around the vagina
Whitish gray and thick vaginal discharge, but may sometimes be watery
Painful intercourse (commonly called dyspareunia, medically).
Soreness
Rashes around the vagina.
Warts
Smelly vagina
Infertility
Normally, the yeasts are harmless because they are controlled by the good bacteria in the body. If the natural balance of microorganisms is disrupted(The reasons are explained below), the yeast that were harmless now become very harmful and out of control.
This is not seen as a Sexually Transmitted Disease because the yeast are part of your normal body micro-organisms, but they have accelerated their growth rate(Not because of sexual intercourse).
The explanation for this is explained below under “Harmful Habits that cause Toilet infection’s”.

Herbal remedies for treatment…
Using herbal remedies is the fastest means of treating toilet infection if your disposed enough to get the right herbal roots for it.
Well, that is why we are here, as we present our best selling herbal roots made from combination of 5 different infection roots, boiled and sieved and ready to drink.
Infection it cures
Our herbal roots juice cures all toilet infections namely:
Toilet infection treatment
Candidacies
Gonorrhea
Syphilis
Blocked tube
Irregular menstruation
pelvic inflammatory disease.
Warts
Rashes
Itching
Rashes
Bad smell from the private part
Burning sensation

Cures any infection within 1 week
Toilet infection herbal cure
Colour: honey- brown
Taste: Bitter
Treatment period: 3 weeks.
Price:
#9,500 for 60 cl
#30,000 for 150cl
#50,000 for 2 litres
Checkup
After a month treatment, patient should be able to see maximum positive result as long as he/she follows our instructions and dosage method.
No harmful side effects.
To get it call or WhatsApp:
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by killuminati(m): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
nwabobo:

Nonsense. Take your brother to the hospital.

What the young man has is a leg ulcer whose origin needs to be investigated and alproprite treatment given.

These are pictures of oyibos with leg ulcers before someone will come and deceive you peoe with village people bullshit.
ayanma cry

1 Like

Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by yembet(f): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
It's very pathetic and sad to read aboutility, the poor man's predicament. You may not believe that, there Eil and wicked people. They do exist.
I'll like to advise you, to go to Prophet TB Joshua's Church of all Nations. Seeing is believing.
Try this and the Lord will heal him. Psalm 118:17 states, "He shall not die , but live, to proclaim the works of the Lord " It's well
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by kapelvej: 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

If there was a inter-continental competition for witchery I would vote Edo to represent Africa. They must surely bring home gold medal.

If you think your village get witchery wait till you meet Edo own. Even the Oba has an 800yr old otumokpo hidden away in palace.
you see your life

Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Born2Breed(f): 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

That Edo babe wey break ur heart real do u strong thing. U never still recover after u marry iyaramota.

Your hatred for Edo is legendry.
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by thunderbabs: 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
bedspread:

Oshey, Lord's Charismatic baddest wink

Aint a member of ur church oo
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by UEDIBO: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
i need job seriously. next year will make it ten years since i left school. i have HND in Electrical Electronic Eng, PGD in Education, PGD Information Technology, and M.Sc Information Technology. please help me oooo.
bedspread:
THE VERY RIGHT place...
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Reelmii: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
LuciferChristi:
How are we sure it isn't snake venom?

Most poisonous snake venoms contain toxins that melts/decays skin.

Must every misfortune in Africa be diabolical?
it is not a snake bite
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Reelmii: 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
LuciferChristi:

it is not a snake bite, if t were a snake bite the venom would hav gone further than his legs that is if he survives it
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Zendinho(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=ELKHALIFAISIS post=69831185]have it been he blamed sai Barbar it would have been better

A proper probe of your medulla shows

There is nothing RIGHT about your LEFT side of brain
There is nothing LEFT on the RIGHT side of it.
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by danielblessing(m): 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
aye le oo ibosi oo
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Reelmii: 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
nwabobo:

Nonsense. Take your brother to the hospital.

What the young man has is a leg ulcer whose origin needs to be investigated and alproprite treatment given.

These are pictures of oyibos with leg ulcers before someone will come and deceive you people with village people bullshit.
is that y u want to blind us with all this pictures, couldn't u have sent one
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Pataricatering(f): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
Donald95:
It is called otú ure or Ụkwụ abaghi shoe

Ngwa, Umuahia People in Abịa and akwa cross are good at doing this

Don't waste money and time in hospital it will kill the boy. Go to a strong native doctor shrine or traditional medical doctor to threat it or you can meet a strong man of God to help you out and do it fast B4 it cuts his akwara ụkwụ.

I REPEAT, DON'T TAKE HIM TO HOSPITAL IT WILL KILL HIM

I pity anyone who listens to your stupid advice! And you were silly enough to even write it in bold ?
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Zinny25(f): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
Please take him to a herbalist
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by crafteck(m): 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
Sharpshooota:
There is nothing that science can't fix

This Africans sef.... Una Superstitions too much

Lol... I laugh..
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by egojeny1(f): 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
Enugu-ezike is d sure place
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Donald95(m): 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
Pataricatering:
I pity anyone who listens to your stupid advice! And you were silly enough to even write it in bold ?

pity your ancestors for not giving your parents clue on how to cure this disease aka nsị if you finally get it and waste your money, time and life in hospital
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by DTBCLICKS(m): 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
LuciferChristi:

there is ntin like sneak bite here ... the thing is charm and is diabolical
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by D1official: 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
Sharpshooota:
There is nothing that science can't fix

This Africans sef.... Una Superstitions too much
So they are God.
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by DTBCLICKS(m): 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
Pataricatering:
shut the f*ck up and stop spitting rubbish ,,,... what did u know about tradition??
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by adonaimart(m): 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
U have many options bro, however, his immune system needs to be revamped using herbal supplements. That will suffice if all medical options have been utilized. Chat me 2347060854841

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) / Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After / Swiss Man Left In Intensive Care After Suffering Lung Injury From Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.