Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos (43579 Views)

Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife / Indian Man Grows Four-Inch Horn After Head Injury (Graphic Photo) / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by nwabobo: 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
sirevee:

Bro abi na sis, op say them don go hospital na, dem no detect anything

Which hospital did they go to? Going to one local private or even general hospital isn't going to hospital. Have they been to a Teaching Hospital or seen a vascular surgeon?
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by nwabobo: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
Dearlord:

Shut up Mr Man & stop misleading the gullible one, it high time I you received one to understand that there is God & Devil as same way there is good and evil.

You are an Idi0t from the stone age.
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by nwabobo: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
You're rather the one with nonsense, what ever you don't know is bigger than you, face off village mattersO.

That's why you remain backwards when seroous countries have moved forward leaving you guys behind.
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by rock003: 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
LuciferChristi:
How are we sure it isn't snake venom?

Most poisonous snake venoms contain toxins that melts/decays skin.

Must every misfortune in Africa be diabolical?

You should learn to use your brain if it is still functioning. How will someone be bitten by a snake and he wouldn't know it was a snake when he isn't a baby? They said he stepped on something; were you selectively blind while reading that part?
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by rock003: 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A young man has blamed his village people after an unfortunate incident befell his brother. According to reports, his brother stepped on an undisclosed item suspected to be charm before one of his legs began to decay. Despite being treated in a hospital, the leg has continued to get worse and defy medical treatments as the brother is now soliciting for prayers. 

The brother wrote;  Someone people are very wicked in this world. village people why. Please my good people, pray for my brother. I need your prayers.. Thanks !

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/man-blames-his-village-people-after-this-happened-to-his-brother-photos.html

Tejiriseth, I hope you have a proof for this one too. If not, your life is truly wasted on self deception.
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by rock003: 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Can one "step on venom"?

I meant snake bite. He might have been bitten by a snake. Some snakebites are not painful, you won't feel a thing.

And in your mental blindness, snake bite will make someone's leg to decay? Why are you so insistent on fooling yourself?
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by bedspread: 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
[s]
PrecisionFx:

Stop deceiving ur self
[/s] U won't Understand until u know
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by bedspread: 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
UEDIBO:
i need job seriously. next year will make it ten years since i left school. i have HND in Electrical Electronic Eng, PGD in Education, PGD Information Technology, and M.Sc Information Technology. please help me oooo.
My Brother, I am not GOD to Help u.. but I Guarantee that THE GOD OF CHOSEN who helped me will help u.
If you are in Lagos Find the next available movement to THE LORDS CHOSEN..
I guarantee you before the end of 3months I.e October 31 2018.... if you are in Chosen... JOBS WILL SEARCH FOR U....
If it doesn't happen, come here on this Platform and say I scammed u
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by annford: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
Donald95:
It is called otú ure or Ụkwụ abaghi shoe

Ngwa, Umuahia People in Abịa and akwa cross are good at doing this

Don't waste money and time in hospital it will kill the boy. Go to a strong native doctor shrine or traditional medical doctor to threat it or you can meet a strong man of God to help you out and do it fast B4 it cuts his akwara ụkwụ.

I REPEAT, DON'T TAKE HIM TO HOSPITAL IT WILL KILL HIM

exactly. my mum was from Ngwa in Abia state. she was struck with this deadly and evil disease. This isn't what western medicine can cure.....native medicine(herbs) were used to get my mum back on her feet.

1 Like

Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by rock003: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
Sharpshooota:
There is nothing that science can't fix

This Africans sef.... Una Superstitions too much

Some people are deep idiots, but they are too dafy to even know that they are idiots.

Spirituality is a global thing; even oyibo believes in existence of spirits, charms, juju, voo doo, etc. Oyibo even sell charms online. But some dead Brain fools with limited knowledge think only Africans do juju.

"There is nothing science can't fix," yet they took him to hospital, but hospital couldn't help him.

Why are you me guys so annoyingly stupid?
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by babaireti(m): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
bedspread:
Carry That Young Man to THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT, IJESHA LAGOS. IF HE DOES NOT GET HEALED, I DROP MY BIBLE
Mumu
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by bedspread: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
[s]
babaireti:

Mumu
[/s] u are Blessed
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by teekay213(m): 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
Sharpshooota:
There is nothing that science can't fix

This Africans sef.... Una Superstitions too much
your enemy Don die but they never bury am cry
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
XaintJoel20:

Please try and contact this boy's family and be of help.
Thanks.
let him contact me through this number "08180982437"and I will show him d way..

1 Like

Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=Sadiyaene post=69831718][/quote]a man that HSS been bedridden for years due to spiritual attack from someone unknown, was buried alive in a coffin,then the juju man called out his name once,then the man came out through an open room without a door,but dark...when I saw him ,I piss for body..d man came out but he was week,but then he could walk on his own,and he can talk normal.his wife was so ecstatic that she nearly ran mad, due to over joy.........in d case of my BRODA,d man told us d name of d man dat charmed him,but he said it wasn't deliberate..he said d man put juju in his farm,because of people dat goes there to steal his harvest. so d juju man asked my brodas why he ventured into d mans farm,then he said d farm is a short cut to their workshop.. he was an apprentice then... to cut the story short
the juju man removed d char. and showed it to us..i saw it life..
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Adesolomon2014(m): 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
LuciferChristi:
How are we sure it isn't snake venom?

Most poisonous snake venoms contain toxins that melts/decays skin.

Must every misfortune in Africa be diabolical?

In as much as i still support u small, i pity ya life cycle.
U wouldnt survive wen they cum fr u, trust me.
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Sharpshooota: 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
rock003:

Some people are deep idiots, but they are too dafy to even know that they are idiots.

Spirituality is a global thing; even oyibo believes in existence of spirits, charms, juju, voo doo, etc. Oyibo even sell charms online. But some dead Brain fools with limited knowledge think only Africans do juju.

"There is nothing science can't fix," yet they took him to hospital, but hospital couldn't help him.

Why are you me guys so annoyingly stupid?

So you don't think that's cancer
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s] U won't Understand until u know

There nothing to understand.
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by mechanics(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
He really needs prayers, he should not go to an herbalist o.
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Phyde: 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
bro fear those people,when it comes to something like dat they are second to none...there are things I saw that dat day,dat if I should say it now,people will say its a lie or I made it up....even till today I still have nightmares about it.it haunts me
Can you share in details what you saw and experience coz i like reading scary stuff like this. smiley
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Omonaijani: 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by newbie2018: 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

If there was a inter-continental competition for witchery I would vote Edo to represent Africa. They must surely bring home gold medal.

If you think your village get witchery wait till you meet Edo own. Even the Oba has an 800yr old otumokpo hidden away in palace.

hahahahahaaaaaha....as a Benin boy this is funny
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Sadiyaene(f): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
a man that HSS been bedridden for years due to spiritual attack from someone unknown, was buried alive in a coffin,then the juju man called out his name once,then the man came out through an open room without a door,but dark...when I saw him ,I piss for body..d man came out but he was week,but then he could walk on his own,and he can talk normal.his wife was so ecstatic that she nearly ran mad, due to over joy.........in d case of my BRODA,d man told us d name of d man dat charmed him,but he said it wasn't deliberate..he said d man put juju in his farm,because of people dat goes there to steal his harvest. so d juju man asked my brodas why he ventured into d mans farm,then he said d farm is a short cut to their workshop.. he was an apprentice then... to cut the story short
the juju man removed d char. and showed it to us..i saw it life..

Sh*t!! shocked shocked shocked shocked I believe tho, this world is beyond imagination. Tnx for sharing
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Waffarianman(m): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
this same tin happened to my lil bro last three years.. he ventured into someone's farm not knowing that the owner had put charm on it..we spent a lot of money,but eventually we went spiritual..... we took him to Edo state at my moms friend homeland,that's when I knew that juju pass juju...he's hale and hearty now

Juju pass juju got me laughing
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Dearlord(m): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
nwabobo:

You are an Idi0t from the stone age.
Just watch your word before what you don't know will befell you. It not a treat but I assure you of that.
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by rock003: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
Sharpshooota:

So you don't think that's cancer

Cancer doesn't necrotize/decay.

If it's cancer, it would have been detected easily at the hospitals. All they need to detect cancer is tissue biopsy.

And people Dont get cancer by stepping on things.
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by oxypress: 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
ChangetheChange:
Same thing happen to my grand mother, she has currently been in pains for the past 4 months,we have taken her to different hospitals but not solution.

Can anybody suggest a better alternative or make a reference to where she can get cured

If you have a wound that will not heal there is likely a compromised blood flow and deficient oxygenated blood supply to the wound.

We use hyperbaric oxygen therapy to support your effort and the leg will definitly recover.
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Rejoice5000(f): 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
Donald95:
It is called otú ure or Ụkwụ abaghi shoe

Ngwa, Umuahia People in Abịa and akwa cross are good at doing this

Don't waste money and time in hospital it will kill the boy. Go to a strong native doctor shrine or traditional medical doctor to threat it or you can meet a strong man of God to help you out and do it fast B4 it cuts his akwara ụkwụ.

I REPEAT, DON'T TAKE HIM TO HOSPITAL IT WILL KILL HIM

Seconded
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by nwabobo: 12:04am On Jul 31, 2018
Dearlord:

Just watch your word before what you don't know will befell you.
It not a treat but I assure you of that.

Thunder tear your mouth there, idi0t.
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by LuciferChristi: 11:01am On Jul 31, 2018
rock003:

And in your mental blindness, snake bite will make someone's leg to decay? Why are you so insistent on fooling yourself?

Couldn't reply your stupidity yesterday cuz the anti-spam bot banned me for no reason.

You obviously know nothing of snake bite tissue necrosis. Google it & educate yourself before you die of ignorance. You're living proof that the noisiest people are usually empty in the head.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2804722/Girl-s-leg-shrivels-turns-BLACK-snake-bite-causes-leg-rot-away.html

https://plasticsurgerykey.com/skin-necrosis-due-to-snakebites/

Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
Phyde:

Can you share in details what you saw and experience coz i like reading scary stuff like this. smiley
have already shared it.check my previous comment
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Dearlord(m): 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
nwabobo:

Thunder tear your mouth there, idi0t.

Count down from today till next Seven days to see one of the Thunders you wish to receive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case / Anambra Women Ministry Clears Nkpor Express of Mentally Challenged Persons (Pix) / Swiss Man Left In Intensive Care After Suffering Lung Injury From Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.