Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos (43577 Views)

Newly Married Artisan Burns Self, Blames Abusive Wife / Indian Man Grows Four-Inch Horn After Head Injury (Graphic Photo) / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Aboguede(m): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A young man has blamed his village people after an unfortunate incident befell his brother. According to reports, his brother stepped on an undisclosed item suspected to be charm before one of his legs began to decay. Despite being treated in a hospital, the leg has continued to get worse and defy medical treatments as the brother is now soliciting for prayers. 

The brother wrote;  Someone people are very wicked in this world. village people why. Please my good people, pray for my brother. I need your prayers.. Thanks !

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/man-blames-his-village-people-after-this-happened-to-his-brother-photos.html

Sorry for the pain. Yes it was done by evil people.

I will direct to my village in anambra, 100% cure in short time. It is a common issue. If u ready check me out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by greatman247(m): 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
bedspread:
Carry That Young Man to THE LORDS CHOSEN

Lords chosen will not see this now na miracle that is unverifiable them go dey shout all over the place. Arrangee miracles. Nigerian pastors mostly are scammers. They will tell you, they have healed a man of cancer, ulcer, etc... They knew we can't see all these diseases with our eyes and can't verify them. Why can't dey heal accident victims or some wound like this young man now? The pastors wait till people bring sick people to their churches meanwhile, sick people and beggars full Agege railway side and no pastor will ever go there to heal anyone. Bunch of jokers and they are suppose to follow footsteps of their model,Jesus Christ. Jesus during his time on earth go about healing people, but Nigerian pastor stay in their churches.

6 Likes

Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by declaro(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
Rob and drink little natural crude oil and it will disappear in minutes if it spiritual, if nothing happen take him to skin clinic and it will go away within a week or two.
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by kryptochats: 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
LuciferChristi:
How are we sure it isn't snake venom?

Most poisonous snake venoms contain toxins that melts/decays skin.

Must every misfortune in Africa be diabolical?
please keep quiet if you dont believe stuffs like this is real , look for someone from okija to help you get a sample, test it on yourself and see for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Moreoffaith(m): 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
Eti ese ile bo.

2 Likes

Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Mike008(m): 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
LuciferChristi:

I am not fetish but I do not doubt the power of evil. You just have to start believing.

2 Likes

Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
[Wquote author=nwabobo post=69831150]

Nonsense. Take your brother to the hospital.

What the young man has is a leg ulcer whose origin needs to be investigated and alproprite treatment given.[/quote] what did you know?

1 Like

Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by aariwa(m): 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
this same tin happened to my lil bro last three years.. he ventured into someone's farm not knowing that the owner had put charm on it..we spent a lot of money,but eventually we went spiritual..... we took him to Edo state at my moms friend homeland,that's when I knew that juju pass juju...he's hale and hearty now
I know a friend back then that the thing happened to the brother. They took him everywhere until he died

1 Like

Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by uc4uandc(f): 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
Sharpshooota:
There is nothing that science can't fix

This Africans sef.... Una Superstitions too much

Check well, you will see u don't have sense

4 Likes

Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Mikeross62: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
I don't doubt that it might have diabolical undertones

1 Like

Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by samvega: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
Could it be cancer?
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Linus199(m): 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] grin[size=8pt][/size] there log in his account
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by nwabobo: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
jerry447:
[Wquote author=nwabobo post=69831150]

Nonsense. Take your brother to the hospital.

What the young man has is a leg ulcer whose origin needs to be investigated and alproprite treatment given. what did you know?

?? I don't understand you.
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by one4GOD(f): 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A young man has blamed his village people after an unfortunate incident befell his brother. According to reports, his brother stepped on an undisclosed item suspected to be charm before one of his legs began to decay. Despite being treated in a hospital, the leg has continued to get worse and defy medical treatments as the brother is now soliciting for prayers. 

The brother wrote;  Someone people are very wicked in this world. village people why. Please my good people, pray for my brother. I need your prayers.. Thanks !

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/man-blames-his-village-people-after-this-happened-to-his-brother-photos.html
please try and see how u can book appointment at synagogue that is T.B JOSHUA this is d kind of case he would be interested in. I pray God have mercy on this young man in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by GPOKOKING: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
May I please have his name and surname? What he needs is prayers and I guarantee you Jesus will heal him if he believes. Kindly also share his phone number so I can pray with him if he does not mind. "For with God, nothing shall be impossible"..Luke 1:37

8 Likes

Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Mutemenot(m): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
Na this kind thing I dey plan to do Sarki, buhariguy and other Buhari supporters here

1 Like

Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Beejaytrump(m): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
LuciferChristi:
May God have mercy on him and grants him a quick recovery. Amen. what a wicked World!
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
this same tin happened to my lil bro last three years.. he ventured into someone's farm not knowing that the owner had put charm on it..we spent a lot of money,but eventually we went spiritual..... we took him to Edo state at my moms friend homeland,that's when I knew that juju pass juju...he's hale and hearty now
WOW, THANK GOD FOR HIS LIFE.
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
...and then people wonder why Africa is set back 5 Generations, when the west is raping Africa (thanks to African corrupt leaders) but most importantly, when African still believe in Mambo Jambo Harry Potter nonsense!

i saw a white dude with the same exact shiiit Here in Europe, and i guess he should also blame his village people, ab?!?!?!?

2 Likes

Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Aldebaran(m): 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
GOD heal him
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Linus199(m): 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mutemenot:
Na this kind thing I dey plan to do Sarki, buhariguy and other Buhari supporters here
no forget to tell me that day oooo because i might be useful

1 Like

Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
I am not the superstitious type but I have witnessed two situations like this
1. A woman close to where I work currently has this issue..according to her husband, she was taken to FMC umuahia to no avail..later a spiritualist told them that someone who sells foodstuffs with the woman at the market was responsible..they confronted the said woman and she agreed that it was her..after much plea she told them that the victim won't die but that she can't undo what she had already done..the 'witch' is long dead and the victim still carries the burden on her leg for years now..

2. A worker at my company lost a brother who was very talented at football to this issue..he went to the village to share the good news of getting into an academy Club in rivers only for him to return with this sickness..the family spent all they had in the hospital, the boy was given every antibiotic known and recommended by the doctor..till he died....I just can't explain these two cases away with science..especially the first case..

1 Like

Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by yembet(f): 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=Obainoneandonly post=69815643]this same tin happened to my lil bro last three years.. he ventured into someone's farm not knowing that the owner had put charm on it..we spent a lot of money,but eventually we went spiritual..... we took him to Edo state at my moms friend homeland,that's when I knew that juju pass juju...he's hale and hearty now[/quote
Please, for God's sake, can you help this brother by conctacting and given him the address of the health.
Please save, a soul.
Thanks
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Evangkatsoulis: 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
LuciferChristi:

If it were snake venom, the boy would be dead by now.
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by ZACHIE: 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Its you again??
No wonder.

Poster, put house leg into this mater o. ..ese ile grin grin grin
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by ucheHapers(m): 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
seek diagnosis for elephantiasis....He should be dead by now if that's snake venom
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by bedspread: 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
ChangetheChange:
Same thing happen to my grand mother, she has currently been in pains for the past 4 months,we have taken her to different hospitals but not solution.

Can anybody suggest a better alternative or make a reference to where she can get cured
Fly her to THE LORDS CHOSEN!!
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by macphilip: 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Please help me tell them ooooo...everything na Jazz for any predicament..Am not saying there's no Jazz in Africa but not every ailment is as a result of Jazz..Just like you said it might be snake venom or scorpion, there are even worse venom's like Spiders! and some venom's kill slowly while some are instant...And also not all hospital in Nigeria is worthy to be a hospital considering we are in a Shit Hole country
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by kawaodne(m): 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
End Time is no longer near. It is now a-stone-throw!
WONDERS SHALL SOON END!

PrettyCrystal:

Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by 1miccza: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
LuciferChristi:

If it were to be venom from a poisonous snake , he would be dead by now, don't you think so??
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by newoffer: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lagosfinder:
Na poison he march
. How do someone March poison my brother?
Re: Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos by Sadiyaene(f): 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=Obainoneandonly post=69820892]bro fear those people,when it comes to something like dat they are second to none...there are things I saw that dat day,dat if I should say it now,people will say its a lie or I made it up....even till today I still have nightmares about it.it haunts me[/quote

Abeg tell me I go believe you shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ / Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case / Anambra Women Ministry Clears Nkpor Express of Mentally Challenged Persons (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.