Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary (15151 Views)

Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary / Kaita: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by lizzybabe1(f): 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2010
Kaitakaita don burst!
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by canuck(m): 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2010
lynxnoon:

RFLMAO!!!!
am telling u; if i see that kaita guy i will personally MUTALLAB him for KAITAING naija n esp enyama's efforts angry angry

lizzybabe1:

Kaitakaita don burst!

Hehehehe. . . I go die ooooooo! lynxnoon and lizzybabe1 nor go kill pesin!!!
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2010
binigurl07:

habba , you pple shud have mercy on him na hen
poor guy has to put up with all this , now its him versus Nigeria
everybody makes mistakes jare
the only thing we can do is just pray and fast for 22th of june
me i am not sure if we are gonna win
but lets just have faith

With God all things are possible  cool

What kaiticularly do you want us to pray for?
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by aieromon(m): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2010
ActiveMan:

You are the bomb,Kaita!!!, I think they need you in Iraq more than Nigeria!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Meddler(f): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2010
OMG!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!! This is the funniest ish i've head. Need to hurry home and go watch thi disaster for myself  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by 9ja4eva: 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2010
LMAO, I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT NIGERIA JO ASIDE THE SUPER EAGLES
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by canuck(m): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2010
dtw_sola:

Must all these unfunny jokes be posted ad nauseum? We get it. Kaita f*cked up. We are already suffering enough due to our piss poor football team. Now you wan kill us with dry yans.

You need to go back to "Detoilet"! (Your NL profile says that's your base)

You use purge?! KAITA dey hook you bad and you nor know!!!  cheesy
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by 9ja4eva: 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2010
May God cure the Super Eagles of Kaitaira.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by 9ja4eva: 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2010
Meddler:

OMG!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!! This is the funniest ish i've head. Need to hurry home and go watch thi disaster for myself  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Very funny thread, am loving it,
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by lynxnoon(m): 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2010
binigurl07:

With God all things are possible  cool
so God wont be with our opponents abi?
My guy. . . . . Heaven help those who help themselves angry angry
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by philip0906(m): 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2010
OMG. shocked shocked ;DI just hope the super chickes have not been infected by KAITARIAN FLU cheesy grin grin,else no hope against South Korea cheesy grin
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Virtueways(f): 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2010
HABA! What is all this noise about? Although I prefer to read only on nairaland, I just cant keep quiet.
LEAVE KAITA ALONE!!!
Some months ago,we all knew what some people subjected this country to,yet both their children and grandchildren are raining curses on a poor victim of country of origin where INDISCIPLINE reigns supreme.Abi no be naija be this?
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by SCYLLA: 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2010
philip0906:

OMG. shocked shocked ;DI just hope the super chickes have not been infected by KAITARIAN FLU cheesy grin grin,else no hope against South Korea cheesy grin
I am more afraid that they will suffer serious kaitalepsy after the game.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by aieromon(m): 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2010
Virtueways:

HABA! What is all this noise about? Although I prefer to read only on nairaland, I just cant keep quiet.
LEAVE KAITA ALONE!!!
Some months ago,we all knew what some people subjected this country to,yet both their children and grandchildren are raining curses on a poor victim of country of origin where INDISCIPLINE reigns supreme.Abi no be naija be this?

Kait-ta out of here if you no get better to type.This is the ''Hurt Kaita" thread. shocked
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by chikend(m): 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2010
i'm sorry , papa kaita, i tried to stop them from posting this, but i failed
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by canuck(m): 11:08pm On Jun 17, 2010
Virtueways:

LEAVE KAITA ALONE!!!

My sista - This thread was opened so we Nigerians can trade our KAITA-induced sorrows for some rib-cracking fun!

You know what to do if you can't stand the heat  cheesy
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by canuck(m): 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2010
chikend:

i'm sorry , papa kaita, i tried to stop them from posting this, but i failed

NL!!!! Make una come see Kaita pikin o!!!!!! grin
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by weblessyou: 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2010
@canuck
Lol! What a powerful prayer point. I solemly close my eyes and said the explosive prayer point, mind u, no kaitalisation

@babaowo
Yeah! (Kaita) in yoruba carri a negative interpretation.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by welycans: 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2010
KAITARRYX

Pronounced as "kaita-ract" from the source word "cataract"

A SPECIAL FOOTBALL EYE DEFECT THAT MAKES U SEE AN ILLUSION OF SEEING A PLAYER AS A "JABULANI BALL"
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by adamse(f): 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2010
i cant just stop laughing at this thread.i pity this kaita o.will he be able to raise his head after this? anyway he is so famous now.he will be so kaitabilized now.eya!
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Kgdavid(m): 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2010
how refreshing! now a word must be invented for lagerback
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by CarlosVent(m): 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2010
pls dnt kill dis guy pls
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Kgdavid(m): 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2010
we_lycans:

KAITARRYX

Pronounced as "kaita-ract" from the source word "cataract"

[b]A SPECIAL FOOTBALL EYE DEFECT THAT MAKES U SEE AN ILLUSION OF SEEING A PLAYER AS A "JABULANI BALL"
[/b]

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by canuck(m): 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2010
CarlosVent:

pls dnt kill dis guy pls

Kaita fired the first karate kick shot  cheesy
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2010
Virtueways:

LEAVE KAITA ALONE!!!

I suggest you should just stick to being an observer than contributing. For you to be sliding with someone that single-handedly KAITARACTISED our worldcup chance, you must be having a brain malfuction. Chinedu Oba Oshi was no better too but atleast he didnt play shaolin soccer.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by 9ja4eva: 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2010
colomb:

I suggest you should just stick to being an observer than contributing. For you to be sliding with someone that single-handedly KAITARACTISED our worldcup chance, you must be having a brain malfuction. Chinedu Oba Oshi was no better too but atleast he didnt play shaolin soccer.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Una too funny oh

Wat of Fatpigbu
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by chibaby5(f): 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2010
9ja4eva:

May God cure the Super Eagles of Kaitaira.

lol Seconded!!

ds thread is 2much jokes  cheesy
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by weblessyou: 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2010
Ogbona feli feli bi amola to jin gangan. Hot thread.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by honeric01(m): 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2010
Poor Kaita, see you don get enemies pass Amodu, chai, why u come serve your father land? if u cant be forgiven for "common" offense like this, what then are u going to be forgiven for? it wasn't like he caused a penalty after being sent off, or that he slapped the ref, chai, i don't want to be Kaita as at present, i am sure he won't be able to sleep tonight.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by canuck(m): 11:32pm On Jun 17, 2010
honeric01:

Poor Kaita, see you don get enemies pass Amodu, chai, why u come serve your father land? if u cant be forgiven for "common" offense like this, what then are u going to be forgiven for? it wasn't like he caused a penalty after being sent off, or that he slapped the ref, chai, i don't want to be Kaita as at present, i am sure he won't be able to sleep tonight.

Not after a hot bowl of Kunu!  grin

I sure say the guy don dey snore sef! E nor send Nigeria oh! angry
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by hbrednic: 11:35pm On Jun 17, 2010
una no go wound person for this nairaland grin grin grin
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by weblessyou: 11:35pm On Jun 17, 2010
@honneric
Hunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn(kaita's snoring)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arsenal To Offer Counseling To 'Devastated' Xhaka After Confrontation With Fans / Tobi Amusan Nominated For Women's World Athlete Of The Year (photos) / Emmanuel Emenike Vs Ikechukwu Uche: Who Should Start For Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.