Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary (15152 Views)

Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary / Kaita: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by damilola15: 11:40am On Jun 19, 2010
lol, no one should ever mess" with Nigerians.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Borat1: 11:43am On Jun 19, 2010
What a Kaitastrophy!! sad sad
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by aryor: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2010
Don't forget to pray in church tomorrow that every KAITA of your life God should give them RED CARD. lol!
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by abrahym(m): 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2010
Lmao naija what a meaning
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by ijcurt(f): 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2010
whats all this kaita nonsense. now i know nigerians are wicked , senseless and heartless. kaita or no kaita, we still wouldnt hav gotten to second round.we've never gone past second round. how can someone suggest that he hangs himself. will his death right his wrong?. i was really heartbroken after goin thru this thread. i just cant believe humans can be this callous. its very appalling.
pls grow up folks. this isnt fair at all. kai
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by idifu(m): 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2010
he was a real destroyer
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Idondome: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2010
U guys are wicked. Do you think Kaita is happy now over what he did? Come to think of it, Ten men Barcelona deafeted Chelsea. Nine men Cameroun deafeted Argentina that had Maradona in thier line-up. Why cant our men brace up to the challenge and give thier best. Is Kaita responsible for Obasi & Yakubu not scoring with the chance they had? and other blunder they committed in thier match.
The fact is that our people like excuses and blame, and also fail to understatnd that football is played 90minutes in which anything can happen.
Please, i use the name of God to beg you to live Kaita alone even though he was wrong in what he did. he's not the first person that have commited such blunder. Berkam & Rooney have done it in the past, and England did not execute them. Let us tread with caution for it can happen to any one of us.
God Bless Nigeria!
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by boombell: 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2010
@Idon-do-me,pls remind me when ten men barca defeated chelsea and in what competition?Thanks.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Ibomade1: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2010
This is by far the funniest thread ever grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by AkoEja: 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2010
I must admit I enjoyed the first two or three posts in this thread, the rest are rubbish.
Kaita made a mistake, we can laugh about it, its not the end of the world. He has contributed immensely to the Super Eagles. We should not hate him, he just forgot to control his annoyance after the Greek player pushed the ball against his belly. Again, we can laugh, but we should not hate; and no tribalism either.

Its not all about Kaita, our players failed to respond appropritely after the sending off.
[/b] In 1990, Cameroon won 1-0 against Maradona's Argentina, with 9 men! Argentina played well, but they couldn't break Cameroon even with Maradona[b]. Our players lacked confidence, even though they had talent and have been playing international club soccer for years. Poor sport admnistration must have a big impact on the psychology of players, and must play a part in the effectiveness of our players. Our administrators are terrible. How can you wait till few weeks to world cup before employing a new coach. They should have emplyed a coach at least a year before qualification for the world cup to give him time to know the players and work with them
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Emmyk(m): 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2010
Bullshit. Was a player not sent off Australia's team today? Did'nt they maintain Draw?! Was there a site like this that SOUTH AFRICANS insulted their keeper 4 causing their defeat
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by seanmykel(m): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2010
Kai Kaita I don kill me!!!!, walah talah kaita i done kill, Kai,, Canuch, u don make my day with laughter, That guy should be excuminicated from professinal football and join his aboki bros,
funny thing self his kick no even hit target. <hiss> football fool, karate fool, did u see when he covered his head in shame?, i could visualise his ekpo masked-benin artwork face, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Ivynwa(f): 2:49am On Jun 20, 2010
I couldn't help laughing at the creative stuffs you guys came up with and wish I can add another tangent to it that can keep the laughter rolling but No! this is at the expense of another person. We should have fun but not at the expense of our fellow beings.

@Desolo and seanmykel
Your comments about washing aboki and aboki still being aboki is not a very good one, here in NL people complain of being dissed abroad and other people using racial terms on us black. We should not look down on our fellow brothers because we feel they are not as exposed as we are.

Come to think of it, in as much as that attitude is a timid one---kaita was only expressing himself the only way he knows how. Patriotism I believe is at the root of that, he wanted to use that opportunity so much to the advantage of the Nigerian team and became frustrated that the guy got the ball before him and his frustration was expressed through that kick. It all boils down to his love for Nigeria please quit castigating him.

Now let me look for trouble (watch me do this)------All of una sef wey dey finish Kaita, he no better pass una. See as him name come appear for newspapers all over the world,radio stations na Kaita Kaita, Tv stations Kaita, you tube nko. Everybody call me Timaya (no I mean Kaita). Just because I'm getting famous, make una leave me alone( Kaita dey hot like fire). Kaita (say Kaita), Kaita, say Kaita. Abeg leave the poor baby alone for me Ojare, can't you see that he became mortified immediately and out of shame covered his face, what else do u Canuck and your clique of professional comedians want. Una don even give him the honour of being a dictionary word still e no do una. Kaita sweetheart, abeg find some country go chill and holiday for a while, this heat go too much for you abeg.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by canuck(m): 3:59am On Jun 20, 2010
Ivynwa:

Now let me look for trouble (watch me do this)------All of una sef wey dey finish Kaita, he no better pass una. See as him name come appear for newspapers all over the world,radio stations na Kaita Kaita, Tv stations Kaita, you tube nko. Everybody call me Timaya (no I mean Kaita). Just because I'm getting famous, make una leave me alone( Kaita dey hot like fire). Kaita (say Kaita), Kaita, say Kaita. Abeg leave the poor baby alone for me Ojare, can't you see that he became mortified immediately and out of shame covered his face, what else do u Canuck and your clique of professional comedians want. Una don even give him the honour of being a dictionary word still e no do una. Kaita sweetheart, abeg find some country go chill and holiday for a while, this heat go too much for you abeg.

See me see local trouble o - Kaita now has female admirers! *Claps three times!* Mmmssheewww! Wonders shall never end! grin grin grin

You try sha cheesy
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Ivynwa(f): 4:21am On Jun 20, 2010
But Canuck abeg watch that you tube video again and you will see that he was only frustrated at not getting that ball and forgot that he was before the whole world at that moment. It was like he was saying " Kai menini this oyingbo boy,--------k-p-u-c-h-u-u-a-a-a get out of here walahi why you no allow me get this ball kwanu"-----abi I lie. Abeg Kaita is a very patriotic Nigerian and for that I am tripping for him right now. Kaita sweetheart----where are you?
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by canuck(m): 4:23am On Jun 20, 2010
[center]MESSAGE FROM THE CHIEF RESIDENT LEXICOGRAPHER
(World Renowned for Introducing KAITA, the Latest Word in the English Oxford Dictionary) cheesy[/center]
[center]
For the sake of full disclosure, wishing Kaita dead or committing suicide is way out of the scope and intent of this fun-way-to-vent thread. Such posts are hideous, atrocious and completely in bad taste.

Cease and desist immediately, otherwise, our highly influential organization will have no option but to create a new word with your NL username. You will have no place to hide.  angry

If you doubt our reach, ask KAITA!

Signed,

Canuck  cheesy
[/center]
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by canuck(m): 4:26am On Jun 20, 2010
Ivynwa:

But Canuck abeg watch that you tube video again and you will see that he was only frustrated at not getting that ball and forgot that he was before the whole world at that moment. It was like he was saying " Kai this oyingbo boy,--------k-p-u-c-h-u-u-a-a-a get out of here walahi why you no allow me get this ball kwanu"-----abi I lie. Abeg Kaita is a very patriotic Nigerian and for that I am tripping for him right now. Kaita sweetheart----where are you?

Wow! Now, that's true love.

LOL! You're funny!
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 20, 2010
We are all trying to forget the incidence, this doesn't help. Abeg, stop bringing back the past.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Ivynwa(f): 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2010
@ Ejekwe
Alright Baby, sorry about that.
"Past" remain where you are, "future" come here now.
Hope you are happy now. Cheers
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by dgr8truth(m): 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2010
A note of caution to voters. We should be careful or mindful of who we vote for come 2011, knowing that most of the politicians have kaitaculous intentions, and adorn with the robe of mutallabness, and if by any means they find their way into government, i don't know maybe God will mutallab them in Jesus name.grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by angeltee1: 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2010
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary
« #5 on: June 17, 2010, 07:46 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Improved Prayer Points from FIRE AND BRIMSTONE INTERNATIONAL MINISTRIES:

Every KAITA in my life, receive Heaven's FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Every KAITA in my career, be exposed to Heaven's BRIMSTONEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every KAITA loitering around me, fall down and catch FIREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Every KAITA in my future, I arrest you like MUTALLAB was arrested!!!!!!!!!!

u guys are very funny.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Tolulop001(f): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2010
oya e dan do nah!
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by canuck(m): 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2010
^^^^

And who might you be? How can you end what you did not start?!

I am done with Kaita. However, the thread remains open for every other aggrieved Nigerians who feel they have something to say.

That's the beauty of democracy and NL  cheesy
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Briz(m): 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2010
Was I the only one that saw the Keita of Cote D'Ivoire act. he also earned himself a yellow card in the process of kicking his brazillian opponent.

Cud there be a similarity between this two.

This just confirms the Original Lexicon of Kaita that ought to have been included in the Oxford Dictionary.

Keita: an ivorien version of Kaita
        Usage: Keitaract: an eye defect that makes a footballer see his opponent as a jabulani ball.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by ijcurt(f): 9:15am On Jun 21, 2010
lol
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by timmy7(m): 9:56am On Jun 21, 2010
Kai,na wa for naija o, see as them finish the guy, some kaitabularised his name while others said it's the curse of the 'SANI' at work, dont these names ring bells to u: Sani Abacha, Sani Lulu, Sani Yerima and now Sani Kaita? grin
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Gueke(m): 11:26am On Jun 21, 2010
I hope SANNI will see the meaning of KAITA
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by michya: 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2010
I will not Fold my hands and watch u kaitalized my future, never.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Synthase(m): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2010
^^^
it is better you allow him to kaitalize your future so that he can speed up the rate at which you improve your karate skills against next olympic. Kaitalase will help you out here. Nigeria must win gold medal in karate.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by godisgr8(m): 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2010
I am laughing s seriously, in fact dis is 'KAITA-RIFIC' but what Kaita did was really 'KAIA-STROPHIC'

Therefore I pray, every spirit dat is causing any 'KAITA-STROPHY' in dis country fall down and DIE! IN JESUS NAME.
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by mamagee3(f): 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2010
Briz:

Was I the only one that saw the Keita of Cote D'Ivoire act. he also earned himself a yellow card in the process of kicking his brazillian opponent.

Cud there be a similarity between this two.

This just confirms the Original Lexicon of Kaita that ought to have been included in the Oxford Dictionary.

Keita: an ivorien version of Kaita
Usage: Keitaract: an eye defect that makes a footballer see his opponent as a jabulani ball.
grin grin grin grin

Oh my gosh, Nairaland can't stop cracking me up! grin
Re: KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by oluphilip(m): 3:35am On Jun 22, 2010
canuck, where did u get all these from, its so hilarious, can help but lol, u must be a genius

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arsenal To Offer Counseling To 'Devastated' Xhaka After Confrontation With Fans / Tobi Amusan Nominated For Women's World Athlete Of The Year (photos) / Emmanuel Emenike Vs Ikechukwu Uche: Who Should Start For Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.