Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa (34374 Views)

Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers / Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo / Army Recovers N2million As They Kill 10 Boko Haram Fighters In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by Englov(m): 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by Yankee101: 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
"two AK-47 rifles and two G3 rifles..."

Large cache?

Synonyms for cache include....
hoard, store, stockpile, stock, supply,reserve;

Does this look anything like that?

Sensational journalism

10 Likes

Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by lordpreceey: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Along the road? Well, herdsmen and many other Nigerians pass every road in Nigeria lipsrsealed

How come they found the large cache of ammunition along the road but arrested a man from his house?

Someone pls explai?
It is one thing to read, and it is another thing to understand the content read. The latter will save save you from foolishness.

The post clearly stated that a search was conducted in Mr Emmanuel's house wherein a cache of ammunitions was discovered. This was done on a tip off. Security agents work on Intel.

1 Like

Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by Chuks9000: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
Why will you link something that happened outside otuoke to GEJ? This is witchcraft journalism.
You should utilise your opportunities for something better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by shitholenation: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
Maybe by tomorrow we will start hearing that the suspect confessed keeping the ammunition for Goodluck Jonathan,bunch of clowns,it really pains me the way the Nigerian army has been reduced to a bunch of morons.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by DeKen: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
hmm
Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by InvertedHammer: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
/
2 AK-47 and 2 G3 rifles are large cache of arms?

/

2 Likes

Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by PointZerom: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
Army Public Relations, Brig Gen Texas Chukwu, who confirmed the arrest,

No be only Texas na Chinko
Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by Sprumbabafather: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
lordpreceey:

It is one thing to read, and it is another thing to understand the content read. The latter will save save you from foolishness.

The post clearly stated that a search was conducted in Mr Emmanuel's house wherein a cache of ammunitions was discovered. This was done on a tip off. Security agents work on Intel.

Then they stumbled on another cache left on the road to Otuoke ?
Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by Sprumbabafather: 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Whenever crime is committed anywhere, you must find the flatheaded wawa Jews from the lineage of Judas Iscariot there. They are always ready to defend crime as if crime is their inheritance in their potopoto region.

Crime amaka.

Rotimi Iscariot?

1 Like

Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by resurgent2019: 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Just the other day customs intercepted military uniforms imported at the dry port in Rivers state and now today arms recovered in Bayelsa

I did warn that PDP is about to launch some bloody politics upon the south eastern regions with mercenaries dressed in military gear just to claim the FG with the support of the military and Fulani herdsmen are carrying out the killings.

2019 is beckoning and PDP has reverted to the same bloody politics they played in 2015

Lies!!!!! You are such a liar, Gosh!

I pray that God touches you to see all the suffering Nigerians are going through under the very leadership of the APC Government you stick our your neck for. I won’t argue with you again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by Bizibi(m): 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Just the other day customs intercepted military uniforms imported at the dry port in Rivers state and now today arms recovered in Bayelsa

I did warn that PDP is about to launch some bloody politics upon the south eastern regions with mercenaries dressed in military gear just to claim the FG with the support of the military and Fulani herdsmen are carrying out the killings.

2019 is beckoning and PDP has reverted to the same bloody politics they played in 2015
hehehehehehe,OK they want to use "arms with two ak47's and two g3 rifles"to kill thousands and now your theory has changed from the north to the east,kai some people!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by resurgent2019: 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
Yankee101:
"two AK-47 rifles and two G3 rifles..."

Large cache?

Synonyms for cache include....
hoard, store, stockpile, stock, supply,reserve;

Does this look anything like that?

Sensational journalism

You are spot on.
Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by Navalsadiq(m): 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
People's devilish party u don't need arms to win bayelsa now.
Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by FLYFIRE(m): 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
post=69816889:
Eeeeeewwwwwooooo!
Thank God they are being exposed each passing day.
That is history kill people.
Evil people destroying this country will all be exposed one by one.
People who go this way die the HARD way
Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by PointZerom: 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
lordpreceey:

Is it only in SS and SE that their tip off antenna is active?.

Where was their tip off antenna when over 80 were killed in Benue, Taraba and Plateau?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by chronique(m): 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
flowmama:
So 2 AK 47s and 2 G3 rifles are now Arms cache abi?

Just 4 guns right?

exactly what i was about pointing out

2 Likes

Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by TruthinAction: 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
They want to completely disarm the Niger Delta youths before the herdsmen begin their attack here. Otherwise, why can't they carry out the same search in the areas currently under constant attacks by the herdsmen? Only foolish Southerners will continue to follow the ruling party whose main interest is the annihilate Christianity and Islamise the country.

3 Likes

Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by Butterflyle0: 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
resurgent2019:

Lies!!!!! You are such a liar, Gosh!

I pray that God touches you to see all the suffering Nigerians are going through under the very leadership of the APC Government you stick our your neck for. I won’t argue with you again.

So the customs interception are lies or the modus operandi of PDP which is public knowledge?

The suffering you claim is going on is the suffering PDP pushed us into with their mindless looting. Are you suffering from selective amnesia?

Okonji iweala, Sanusi and even Soludo all indicted GEJ when they said Nigeria was already in recession under GEJ but he was just using money from the reserves to block the effects and Also when they said he refused to save despite all their pleas.

Let me remind you of their atrocities within just 4 years of GEJs stay as President since you have forgotten.

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will
know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!

* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.

* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.

* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.

* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.

* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.

* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.

* Fayose took 3B naira.

* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.

* Olu Falae took 100M naira.

* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.

* Oritsejafor - $35M

* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.

* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.

*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira

* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.

* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.

*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.

* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to
INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....

Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION.

All you see above is PDP at their looting best. I hope you like what you see.

1 Like

Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by Yankiss(m): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
Blame Goodluck Jonathan and arrest him. Also link the Kogi robbery arrests to Dino Melaye. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by FLYFIRE(m): 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
Butterflyle0:

So the customs interception are lies or the modus operandi of PDP which is public knowledge?

The suffering you claim is going on is the suffering PDP pushed us into with their mindless looting. Are you suffering from selective amnesia?

Okonji iweala, Sanusi and even Soludo all indicted GEJ when they said Nigeria was already in recession under GEJ but he was just using money was the reserves to block the effects and Also when they said he refused to save despite all their pleas.

Let me remind you of their atrocities within just 4 years of GEJs stay as President since you have forgotten.

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.

There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?

"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will
know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!

* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.

* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.

* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.

* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.

* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.

* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.

* Fayose took 3B naira.

* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.

* Olu Falae took 100M naira.

* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.

* Oritsejafor - $35M

* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.

* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.

*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira

* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.

* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.

*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.

* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to
INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....

Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION.

All you see above is PDP at their looting best. I hope you like what you see.
You are DRUNK...Go & sleep

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by Sapeleboy911(m): 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
What type of writeup is this? The whole writeup is filled with repetitive paragraphs. Na waoo everything about Nigeria this days na error. What is really happening?

2 Likes

Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by Butterflyle0: 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
FLYFIRE:

You are DRUNK...Go & sleep

Like you are sleeping right now? No bro I am wide awake and nobody can hoodwink me any longer unlike you gullible lot

1 Like

Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by Bizibi(m): 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Like you are sleeping right now? No bro I am wide awake and nobody can hoodwink me any longer unlike you gullible lot
hehehehehehe!!!!
Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by proprince(m): 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
apc and lies

Why mention GEJ in the statement?

Leave Bayelsa alone and go to Zamfara and other northern states where arm bandits amd fulani herdsmen plus boko haram is killing people on a daily basis.

Una dey search militant house, den una com see large cache of arms for road.... which kind upside down statement be dis?? Are you guys drunk on gorilla's urine?

3 Likes

Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Whenever crime is committed anywhere, you must find the flatheaded wawa Jews from the lineage of Judas Iscariot there. They are always ready to defend crime as if crime is their inheritance in their potopoto region.

Crime amaka.

Whenever stupidity is portrayed anywhere, you must find coneheaded, scratched faced, skull miners from the lineage of a fallen demon there. They are always ready to defend stupidity as if stupidity is their inheritance in their brown roof skull republic region.

Skull republic Oni baje.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by resurgent2019: 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
TruthinAction:
They want to completely disarm the Niger Delta youths before the herdsmen begin their attack here. Otherwise, why can't they carry out the same search in the areas currently under constant attacks by the herdsmen? Only foolish Southerners will continue to follow the ruling party whose main interest is the annihilate Christianity and Islamise the country.

Their aim is to disarm the south and Christians. That’s why I laugh at politically correct Christians in Nigeria who think these people are joking with us. Let Buhari successfully rig himself in next year and see real persecution of the church.

I dread to even think about it.

1 Like

Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by PointZerom: 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
ikennaf1:

Whenever stupidity is portrayed anywhere, you must find coneheaded, scratched faced, skull miners from the lineage of a fallen demon there. They are always ready to defend stupidity as if stupidity is their inheritance in their brown roof skull republic region.

Skull republic Oni baje.

Abeg don't kill okoyeebos

2 Likes

Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by brainbox67: 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
propaganda the arms was not found in otueke or anywhere near it it was found at azikoro village

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress / Lateef Fagbemi Tackles Governor Ododo For Helping Yahaya Bello Evade Arrest / Tinubu, Aregbesola, Fayemi & Ambode At Awolowo Family For Condolence (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.