Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa (34373 Views)

Delta: Army Recovers Mutilated Corpses Of Officers / Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo / Army Recovers N2million As They Kill 10 Boko Haram Fighters In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by DrMuzungu(m): 8:00am On Jul 30, 2018
Blame GEJ for this!!! cheesy
Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by ubergold(m): 8:26am On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Zamfara is an APC state and would vote massively for buhari. PDP is masterminding the professional unprovoked killings in zamfara in order to push the people to either vote for them or switch the state loyalty to PDP same thing they did in Benue and got Ortom to defect.

Now that Ortom has switched to PDP, all the killings we used to hear or read about daily from Benue have suddenly stopped cheesy

I can bet there would be no more killings or news of anything like such anymore from Benue because PDP has called off their mercenaries. Their bloody objective has been achieved at the expense of benue lives.

PDP has always been the bloodiest political party in Nigeria with members who are ready to kill anything and anyone just to have what they want.

Did wike not confess same and encourage fayose to kill everybody he can kill in the leaked audio conversation?

Are both not PDP governors?

Help yourself to the audio leak below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVFsgkzxizI&feature=youtu.be

Keep helping APC spread their propaganda borne out of ineptitude, ulterior agenda and downright wickedness. The killings in benue will stop now because there's a new sheriff in town. Just as the murderous APC backed herdsmen were curtailed by Fayose, Ortom no longer has to treat them with kids glove anymore

1 Like

Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by Butterflyle0: 8:33am On Jul 30, 2018
ubergold:

Keep helping APC spread their propaganda borne out of ineptitude, ulterior agenda and downright wickedness. The killings in benue will stop now because there's a new sheriff in town. Just as the murderous APC backed herdsmen were curtailed by Fayose, Ortom no longer has to treat them with kids glove anymore

Which Fayose curtailed what? FYI I am from Ekiti state and even right now there are herdsmen in Ekiti. They have been living with us right from the time of our fore fathers peacefully and without incident. Keep on believing news propaganda.

Ortom is still the sherrif in town. Was he not the same one under APC when the killings began? Does PDP have military or police control now that he has defected to PDP to help him stop the killings?

If your answer is no, then what changed? Why the sudden silence all of a sudden from Benue right from the moment Ortom defected?

You know nothing at all

1 Like

Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by Olatara(f): 9:03am On Jul 30, 2018
Georgemurphy:
Funny country. Am thinking of suicide already
No try am.
Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by JegaQuin: 9:03am On Jul 30, 2018
The miscreants hero must know about it!
Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by preator007(m): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Whenever crime is committed anywhere, you must find the flatheaded wawa Jews from the lineage of Judas Iscariot there. They are always ready to defend crime as if crime is their inheritance in their potopoto region.

Crime amaka.
the father that birted you is a basterd so what does that make you

1 Like

Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by resurgent2019: 9:15am On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Which Fayose curtailed what? FYI I am from Ekiti state and even right now there are herdsmen in Ekiti. They have been living with us right from the time of our fore fathers peacefully and without incident. Keep on believing news propaganda.

Ortom is still the sherrif in town. Was he not the same one under APC when the killings began? Does PDP have military or police control now that he has defected to PDP to help him stop the killings?

If your answer is no, then what changed? Why the sudden silence all of a sudden from Benue right from the moment Ortom defected?

You know nothing at all

You are really working overtime in your propaganda assignment.
Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by Butterflyle0: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2018
resurgent2019:

You are really working overtime in your propaganda assignment.

Unlike you I am not a liar. I don't hobnob with known pathological liars like FFK.

Everyone who lies just as you and ffk do are of the devil and have him as their father for the bible says the devil lies from the beginning.

You will stand before God in judgement one day. Just remember that.

4 Likes

Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by Mruwa1(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Along the road? Well, herdsmen and many other Nigerians pass every road in Nigeria lipsrsealed

How come they found the large cache of ammunition along the road but arrested a man from his house?

Someone pls explai?
the story self confuse me abeg if u see who expain the story to u let me know make u share am because me too need to know the story dey see gun for road dey go arrest person when sit down for house jeje...

1 Like

Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by Centcanada: 10:04am On Jul 30, 2018
So if this writer did not repeat this writeup so much we will not read and understand what he or she is saying? This write is nice and interesting to see and read but why the repetition? Abeg we too like volume! Make I see front.
Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by hcicachbsucd: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2018
Want to Be A Google Adwords Professional? See Importance of being certified NOW

Get Certified in 2 Weeks for N24,999!

Other Certifications for Digital Marketers/IT Professionals Available

• Facebook Blueprint Certification
• Hubspot Content Marketing Certification
• You Tube Certification
• Hubspot Inbound Sales Certification
• Google Analytics Certification

Training, Guidance and Coaching by Certified Professionals with Rich Wealth of Digital Media Marketing/ICT Experience

Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by micariice(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2018
When the army recover arms from militant,will they keep the weapon or will they be using it or will it be store somewhere as a seize weapon,anyway it is compulsory for the military to have control over weapons
Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by BruncleZuma: 10:28am On Jul 30, 2018
smasher1:

There are many villages on that road, that the exact location should have been explicit. An incomplete report. Anyway, half loaf is better than none.

Mehn the matter weak me...anything to sell their news.
Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by ikukuhero: 10:43am On Jul 30, 2018
shitholenation:
It pains me the way Nigerian military has been reduced to a group of morons.

They have always been and will forever remain MORONS.

1 Like

Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by TruthinAction: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
Loo
resurgent2019:

Their aim is to disarm the south and Christians. That’s why I laugh at politically correct Christians in Nigeria who think these people are joking with us. Let Buhari successfully rig himself in next year and see real persecution of the church.

I dread to even think about it.

I wish the likes of the vice president, Ameachi and even Oshimhole know that they also will not be spared when the time comes. May God have mercy on us and deliver us from wicked and unreasonable people.
Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by asksteve(m): 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=

The troops said to be on a raid on Sunday recovered arms including two AK-47 rifles and two G3 rifles.

So this is wat makes up cache of arms?
Nigerian military n exaggeration.

When will the start stumbling on boko haram and herdsmen stock pile / cache of arms of arms?

The LORD is our strength.
Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by ubergold(m): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You know nothing at all

Thank God you have Fayose who didn't tolerate their indiscriminate grazing on farmlands maybe you will be mourning like people from Benue now. Ortom in no longer a sheriff from the herdsmen sympathizer party therefore he is in better position to handle them unlike before.... If you know you know but if you don't then keep up the BMC work
Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by Butterflyle0: 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
ubergold:

Thank God you have Fayose who didn't tolerate their indiscriminate grazing on farmlands maybe you will be mourning like people from Benue now. Ortom in no longer a sheriff from the herdsmen sympathizer party therefore he is in better position to handle them unlike before.... If you know you know but if you don't then keep up the BMC work

Which Fayose? Were the ccattle grazing on the tarred road all along?

Were they not grazing on.lands here in Ekiti?

See person who does not even know where Ekiti is locates is talking about fayose did this and did that when what he was shouting about has always been in Ekiti long before he even imagined becoming governor

1 Like

Re: Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa by Kbanka: 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
snowland:

Did someone proofread this piece of shait before moving to the frontpage? This is a perfect definition of garbage in garbage out..SMH

Proof read? On nairaland?

My guy jus took 3 paragraphs and kept on repeating it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) / FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress / Lateef Fagbemi Tackles Governor Ododo For Helping Yahaya Bello Evade Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.