Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Nigerian Men Dont Know How To Be Men!! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Men Dont Know How To Be Men!! (16522 Views)

Nigerian Men Talk About Vasectomies / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Know How To Be Men!! by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 31, 2018
cococandy:

Yea that’s only in Nigerian movies.

In Nigeria real life,[s] MOST women have to work and support the home as much as the husband in addition to doing everything else[/s]
what nonsense are you typing about undecided Which Nigerian? This Nigerian or another Nigerian. sad
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Know How To Be Men!! by Evangkatsoulis: 10:46am On Jul 31, 2018
Funny thread
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Know How To Be Men!! by FiremanP(m): 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
Prognose:

Aye undecided

Like, I read long shiit. But that shiiit was too long mehn. undecided

shocked ikr..too damn long na why me dey para for d nitwit
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Know How To Be Men!! by Eketem: 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sophyrocks:

Hahahahahahaha. This part of your post made me laugh soooooo hard. I keep repeating this in this forum over and over. Women will always be architects of their own misfortune. My goodness! Nigerian women are doomed. I don't think a lot of them value their lives that much. Too bad. Such women can't be helped. They are best left in their miserable lives and their sobbing and nagging are best ignored.

Exactly, they deserve the idiotic men they put up with

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Know How To Be Men!! by bryanarchie: 4:19am On Aug 01, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

women's reality?! what woman do you know in Nigeria that is married to a gainfully employed man, and has herself a 9 to 5 job, that would then come home to pick up a broom to start cleaning the house? if they have children then someone else is raising these kids and if the house is dirty someone else is cleaning that house.

indeed a blessed day to you too sista.

I have kids, I have no maid, I work 9-5 and I split bills with my husband equally.

I do 9o% of the house chores.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Know How To Be Men!! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

My Dear, that nonsense can NEVER apply to me.

Thank you!
Of course it is nonsense because the man does not belong to your school of thought.

I never even said it should I just mentioned you so that you would not miss the thread.So it is not my business or concern if it applies to you or not.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Know How To Be Men!! by CHoccolaTE: 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
Most of you really dont know the job of a father cos the past nigerian men did not really do much for us, so to u, a father is a man who does not deny a pregnancy and shows up every now and then and that's bullsh!t

In Nigeria emphasis is not laid on how to be good fathers or how to lead a home, only women are taught how to cook, clean, care for children and even provide money for the family.

All men are taught to do is to provide money and give orders and not take nonsense from his inferior wife.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Know How To Be Men!! by CHoccolaTE: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
many women have damned themselves by association to men who are easily influenced by pressure and dont have a mind of their own. they leave women stranded and embarrassed always.

Women are not allowed to stay single, men have convinced themselves that a woman can not possibly survive without a man so they shame women who refuse to get married or who chose to be single mothers. They cannot accept the fact that a female is capable of being an independent entity separate from a male.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Know How To Be Men!! by CHoccolaTE: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
cococandy:

You’re out of touch with women’s reality in Nigeria. How can we have a discussion?. Have a blessed day sir

Ignore that guy he doesn't even live in Nigeria, just comes to a Nigerian forum to vent his woman hate.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Know How To Be Men!! by CHoccolaTE: 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
oolongtea: and to women because of course i saw some of u on those threads talking rubbish, men will not treat u better even if u reduce yourself to nothing. having no standards with a man does not make u quality, it makes you a non-entity, u deserve nothing and will probably end up with that. oya hard facts for the ladies, the reason men cheat on u is not cos they cant help it but

If I say I am not starting to lose hope in women I would be lying, I don't even understand if they like being treated like sheet. Many stupid Nairaland women have started accepting crap treatment and crap standards from men instead of asserting themselves one of them started a thread yesterday to say that Nigerian men owe women nothing just cos she wanted male approval. How on earth can a gender that claims to be superior not owe those they lead anything? Her writeup was so pathetic and devoid of self worth I wanted to vomit. Funny thing is that men would NEVER EVER say that women owe them nothing, they would say women owe them respect and submission and even owe them the duty of providing for men but stupid women who seek male approval have absolved men of any responsibility towards the women in their lives.

On nairaland month after month you see worthless boys starting topics to insult women and belittle their contributions to the family and society and these stupid boys say that before a woman can truly be respected she must take over the duty of providing from the man. Lazy pieces of sheet that want to be called leaders and heads of house but they don't want to work for it, they want to sit on their behinds and wait for women to do everything while they beat their chests and claim to be superior to everybody. And Nairaland women have started to support this school of thought and run their fellow women down.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Know How To Be Men!! by cococandy(f): 12:13am On Aug 02, 2018
Eziokwu
This forum is a wail station for Nigerian boys always lamenting about women while they are online looking for who to scam

CHoccolaTE:

If I say I am not starting to lose hope in women I would be lying, I don't even understand if they like being treated like sheet. Many stupid Nairaland women have started accepting crap treatment and crap standards from men instead of asserting themselves one of them started a thread yesterday to say that Nigerian men owe women nothing just cos she wanted male approval. How on earth can a gender that claims to be superior not owe those they lead anything? Her writeup was so pathetic and devoid of self worth I wanted to vomit. Funny thing is that men would NEVER EVER say that women owe them nothing, they would say women owe them respect and submission and even owe them the duty of providing for men but stupid women who seek male approval have absolved men of any responsibility towards the women in their lives.

On nairaland month after month you see worthless boys starting topics to insult women and belittle their contributions to the family and society and these stupid boys say that before a woman can truly be respected she must take over the duty of providing from the man. Lazy pieces of sheet that want to be called leaders and heads of house but they don't want to work for it, they want to sit on their behinds and wait for women to do everything while they beat their chests and claim to be superior to everybody. And Nairaland women have started to support this school of thought and run their fellow women down.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Know How To Be Men!! by kurupt1: 3:07am On Aug 02, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

On nairaland month after month you see worthless boys starting topics to insult women and belittle their contributions to the family and society and these stupid boys say that before a woman can truly be respected she must take over the duty of providing from the man. Lazy pieces of sheet that want to be called leaders and heads of house but they don't want to work for it, they want to sit on their behinds and wait for women to do everything while they beat their chests and claim to be superior to everybody. And Nairaland women have started to support this school of thought and run their fellow women down. Hahahahaha.....But do men owe women anything?Stop encouraging entitlement is it breeds laziness.The only men that owe women are their fathers,husbands and maybe relatives ,the rest men should give at their own discretion,Haba!
The Op should stop calling Nigerian men lazy and irresponsible cos I know the hustle a lot of guys undergo to make money

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Know How To Be Men!! by egopersonified(f): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2018
u all will be shocked by the type of deranged creatures that have been raised in this nigeria roaming your streets. then of course there's your angel, your little princess raised like an egg and your son you will die on the cross for.. u will show them all the love u have and one day it's time for them to go into the real world to mingle with the beasts of no nation that u campaigned to bring here while knowing u cant do anything to give them a good life sentencing them to hardship and they've become full-blown sociopaths.

Always have similar thoughts while driving. Sometimes I am wondering if these drivers fell from the sky or something.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Know How To Be Men!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
bryanarchie:

I have kids, I have no maid, I work 9-5 and I split bills with my husband equally.

I do 9o% of the house chores.

then better clap for yourself because you are a "unicorn".... but while on the subject, may i ask: "why do all the chores if you both work a 9 to 5?!"

CHoccolaTE:
Ignore that guy he doesn't even live in Nigeria, just comes to a Nigerian forum to vent his woman hate.

ARRANT NONSENSE from deluded women who dont use their damn brain and focus on only my post that are against them. i never see you complain when i write something in defence of women, but quick to believe that i will never use my brain and should stand for women ALL THE TIME, whether i believe it is right or not.

btw i didnt know that living in Nigeria was a prerequisite to being on NL.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Know How To Be Men!! by cococandy(f): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
She’s not a unicorn

My mom worked full time to provide as well
And did all the mother duties of the home.

Growing up, I didn’t know any of my friends with stay at home moms. And only a few had house helps.

Don’t say unverified statistics

MrBrownJay1:

then better clap for yourself because you are a "unicorn".... but while on the subject, may i ask: "why do all the chores if you both work a 9 to 5?!"

ARRANT NONSENSE from deluded women who dont use their damn brain and focus on only my post that are against them. i never see you complain when i write something in defence of women, but quick to believe that i will never use my brain and should stand for women ALL THE TIME, whether i believe it is right or not.

btw i didnt know that living in Nigeria was a prerequisite to being on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Know How To Be Men!! by armyofone(m): 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
My mantra too. I don't really know what's going to keep me with a guy who's sleeping with another person.
It is very disrespectful unless you both agreed to open marriage.
As for topic, it's a big clash upstairs trying to pick between doing what is right or what you think is the right thing.

babeosisi:

This is my mantra
Unfortunately few Nigerian women agree with this
The church will tell them to stay and fight for their marriage, even when a man moves in another wife,they foolishly stay. I don't get it.
The men know they will stay so they treat them like crap because they get away with it.

If a man cheats on me,he has broken our contract, it's over.
Re: Nigerian Men Dont Know How To Be Men!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:38am On Aug 03, 2018
cococandy:
She’s not a unicorn

My mom worked full time to provide as well
And did all the mother duties of the home.

Growing up, I didn’t know any of my friends with stay at home moms. And only a few had house helps.

Don’t say unverified statistics

up til this day i have NEVER EVER been to a household in Nigeria where there was not a minimum of one housegirl/boy, even when the madam was unemployed.... i guess i must be going to the wrong households.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Know How To Be Men!! by cococandy(f): 4:17am On Aug 03, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

up til this day i have NEVER EVER been to a household in Nigeria where there was not a minimum of one housegirl/boy, even when the madam was unemployed.... i guess i must be going to the wrong households.
Yes. you’re going to the wrong household.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Know How To Be Men!! by bryanarchie: 5:28am On Aug 03, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

The reason I don't have a maid is because I can't afford one now and my husband believes house chores are for women.

I try my best and leave the rest.

I used to nag and complain but I'm done with that, try my best and leave the rest...

Marriage to women in Africa is really unfair, if not for the societal stigma, would never get married.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Dont Know How To Be Men!! by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:55am On Aug 04, 2018
@oolongtea, this is awesome!! cool cool. It feels like the best piece I've ever read. The bit about cheating in marriage to get your own pound of flesh back, well, I don't subscribe to that. I'll sell myself out! cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Parents Who Always Fight Are Abusing Their Children Emotionally / What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? / Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.