Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

How I Branded A Sex Stimulant Biscuit I Named Spice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Branded A Sex Stimulant Biscuit I Named Spice (461 Views)

Man With 3 Day Erection After Taking Xx Stimulant Used For Breeding Bulls / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / "Why I Named My Son Google" - Ghanaian Movie Producer Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Branded A Sex Stimulant Biscuit I Named Spice by olamideyelo: 5:44am On Jul 30, 2018
After speaking to medical experts on the various products in the market, I decided it was time to know who my target audience would be so I set up an online survey and asked my social media connects to fill, didn’t get quite much data as I thought I would so I started initiating conversations with friends and starting telling one I met about the exciting project I was working on and trusting them to help provide insight to take it further. I spoke with young and old men and women, I wanted to know their opinions about sex stimulants and find out if they used them too. Trust me, these conversations were awkward to have because women don’t usually talk about things like this publicly in this part of the world. Talked to about 20 people at different times, I streamlined the insights I got from the 4 following points below:

Read Full Post here: http://olamideyelo.com/i-branded-an-adult-only-biscuit/

1. Most men don’t ask their partners how great the sex was after every experience

2. Most women don’t enjoy sex, they just endure through it

3. Women don’t want to be seen as sex machines, they want to be part of the experience

4. Women want to be able to express themselves sexually.

Watch presentation here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-BcCO6il-w

(1) (Reply)

Things Every Woman Wants In A Man / How To Bleep For Three Hours / How To Make Your Ex Jealous & Leave Them Begging For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.