Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Meet Osho Rajneesh,The Indian Sex Guru Who Had 93 Rolls-Royces In The 80's - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Osho Rajneesh,The Indian Sex Guru Who Had 93 Rolls-Royces In The 80's (56081 Views)

Nollywood Is Not Responsible For Failed Marriages Among Celebrities - Ronke Osho / Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie / Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Osho Rajneesh,The Indian Sex Guru Who Had 93 Rolls-Royces In The 80's by shaneroberts26: 5:54am On Jul 31, 2018
Osho was a Self-realised master. He was a CHRIST/BUDDHA. A God.
Re: Meet Osho Rajneesh,The Indian Sex Guru Who Had 93 Rolls-Royces In The 80's by rationalthought: 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
Olulinks:

Title abeg. I. Wan read am.
walk without feet, Fly without wings and think without mind.

The book questions religious belief and tradition. Talks about sexual freedom and God. Mind you Osho beliefs in God but not in religion.

1 Like

Re: Meet Osho Rajneesh,The Indian Sex Guru Who Had 93 Rolls-Royces In The 80's by rationalthought: 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
Goldiano:
pls share me the title of his book and where can I get it pls, thanks sir, Goodevening
Walk without feet, fly without wings and think without mind.

An Indian girl introduced me to his teachings and gifted me that book. Search on youtube you will find a lot of his videos.
Re: Meet Osho Rajneesh,The Indian Sex Guru Who Had 93 Rolls-Royces In The 80's by Goldiano(m): 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
rationalthought:

Walk without feet, fly without wings and think without mind.

An Indian girl introduced me to his teachings and gifted me that book. Search on youtube you will find a lot of his videos.
Thanks so much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Olaiya, Is Dead / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage / Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita At University Of Abuja, 2004 Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.