Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) (31153 Views)

Tears Flow As Quintuplet Brothers Carry Their Only Dead Sister’s Coffin – Photos / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out / Check Out These Cute Quintuplet (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by oneclickng: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2018
I need such blessings

3 Likes

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Sektor101(m): 9:50am On Jul 30, 2018
4-4

1 Like

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by 12345baba(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2018
Make the guy come tell me how he dey do am, i wan born like this. One is one! Nyuka everywhere

1 Like

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by sisisioge: 9:52am On Jul 30, 2018
grin grin grin...he's now appealing to governor after he refused to use family planning. Four girls aren't children ba?

May God bless your family.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Bridget95(f): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2018
brunobaba:
Na whao...five??
and she thought it was twins
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 30, 2018
OVAFYNBOY:

Red lips gang

Lips get gang again?
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by joeyswift(m): 9:57am On Jul 30, 2018
Research shows that okada riding makes a man extra fertile,thus making your sperm cells move as fast as okada during fertilization

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 30, 2018
Baawaa:
That is Almighty God in action,He will give who don't need
so God can give people 5 kids but can not provide their parents with funds to care for the kids? what kinda useless God is that?.
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by isnovic(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2018
wetin she shop?
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 30, 2018
For those who believes this is a blessing from God, what kinda God gives people lots of children but can't provide them with funds to care for them, what kinda usleless God is that? these children will end up Armed robbers and prostitutes eventually.

Rubbish blessing!, their father doesn't think it's a blessing obviously.
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by EloquentJoy(f): 10:06am On Jul 30, 2018
Congratulations ma'am

1 Like

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by resurgent2019: 10:07am On Jul 30, 2018
I just feel so weak imagining what the man will be going through.

1 Like

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Ugosample(m): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2018
Pavore9:
In search of a male child after the 2 earlier ones died, they ended up getting 4 sons and a daughter......9 children in all.

Was it lack that led to the death of the two boys? Procreating should be tied to level of means of sustenance to avoid the repetition.

it's one thing I hate about my people tho

the craze for male children undecided

Igbo folks ard undecided

now where is the money to take care of them

if they don't die of hunger

they will grow to be vagabonds

1 Like

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Ugosample(m): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2018
sisisioge:
grin grin grin...he's now appealing to governor after he refused to use family planning. Four girls aren't children ba?

May God bless your family.

don't mind the foolish man and foolish wife

1 Like

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2018
gypsey:
For those who believes this is a blessing from God, what kinda God gives people lots of children but can't provide them with funds to care for them, what kinda usleless God is that? these children will end up Armed robbers and prostitutes eventually.

You blasphem because you have a mouth a d fingers to type what you feel?
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2018
Azmodan:

You blasphem because you have a mouth a d fingers to type what you feel?
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? angry who made you the judge or jury?
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Adebowale89(m): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2018
they shall be a blessing to their parent. i love love babies so much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by oloriooko(m): 10:20am On Jul 30, 2018
That man should be castrated ASAP grin
But its amazing to behold those kids arranged in the womb of the mother

3 Likes

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2018
oloriooko:
That man should be castrated ASAP

Keep quiet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by megareal: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2018
You had six children, lost two and still went back for more. God don answer their prayers now, abundance of baby boys. Much as I want to be annoyed, I also feel for the poor children who will start suffering at this early stage due to their parent's decisions.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by oloriooko(m): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2018
XoshinugaX:

Keep quiet.
i dey suspect say na you be the man grin grin
you should be de-balled without delay grin grin
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by HumbleBoy21: 10:26am On Jul 30, 2018
Ekiti360:
A 29-year-old woman , Mrs Ndidi Odo, has given birth to quintuplets in Nnewi, Anambra State.

The mother of the five new-born babies (four boys and a girl) said she didn’t know that she was carrying quintuplets in her womb and that scan only revealed that she would give birth to twins

According to her, she earlier had three girls which she got one after the other in different pregnancies, saying the girls were followed by triplets (two boys and a girl).

She, however, explained that she later lost the boys and was left with four girls, noting that she prepared for her last pregnancy which she hoped would produce a boy only to be blessed with four boys and a girl.

The father of the new babies, Mr Abuchi Odo, a tricycle operator, who said he wanted to run away after realizing the magnitude of the responsibility that just fell on him, said he was prevailed upon to stay back by one Prince Justin Brown and his elder brother.

He said his old tricycle could not put food on the table for nine children outside him and his wife.

He appealed to Governor Willie Obiano, Mr. Peter Obi, Cletus Ibeto, Dr Ifeanyi Uba, Sir Louis Onwugbuenu, Dame Virgy Etiaba, Archbishop Godwin Okpala and Bishop Hilary Okeke and other eminent personalities in the state and beyond for help.

http://kikiotolu.com/husband-cries-out-as-his-wife-welcomes-a-quintuplet-photo/

God Bless Me Like This - Five At Ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 30, 2018
gypsey:
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? angry who made you the judge or jury?

Seems you are mentally unstable ?
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Nightmareo07: 10:29am On Jul 30, 2018
Ugosample:

Igbo folks ard undecided

U are talking rubbish.
A male Chile prefrence is a general thing for African mentality.
U can't tag to a particular tribe that sounds unintelligent.

We read news here last month of a divorce case of Yoruba couple.
Where the woman claims her husband Denies her sex because she always give birth to a female Child

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by victorian(f): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2018
babeosisi:
The man wanted to run away?
Nigerian men,always running from responsibility

Of course, he will run away. What do u expect before?

Nigerian men don't want any form of responsibility, just keep fuccking thats all they want in life.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by HumbleBoy21: 10:32am On Jul 30, 2018
gypsey:

Shut Up There Oponu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 30, 2018
Azmodan:

Seems you are mentally unstable ?
thank you! yes, i am mentally unstable. now move on! you obviously has nothing reasonable to say.
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by SIRTee15: 10:32am On Jul 30, 2018
The way and manner Africans reproduce is very disturbing....
U have 6, lost 2 - possibly due to poverty....
Yet u crave for more...
It's like we are planning to breed other race out of extinction....
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
Shut Up There Oponu
thank you! anything else reasonable you would like to add? grin grin
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by HumbleBoy21: 10:35am On Jul 30, 2018
gypsey:
thank you! anything else reasonable you would like to add? grin grin
Nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Pavore9: 10:38am On Jul 30, 2018
Ugosample:

Igbo folks ard undecided

That is the grim reality, they expect obiano and Peter Obi that both only have two children each to contribute taking care of their 9 children.
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2018
Baawaa:
That is Almighty God in action,He will give who don't need
Wish you the same bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Sold My New Born Baby For N400,000 To Pay Rent, Feed — Suspect / I Need Help And Suggestions In Dealing With A Noisy Neighbour / Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.