Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,647 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) (30987 Views)

Tears Flow As Quintuplet Brothers Carry Their Only Dead Sister’s Coffin – Photos / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out / Check Out These Cute Quintuplet (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Pavore9: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2018
Adebowale89:
they shall be a blessing to their parent. i love love babies so much

It is children properly catered for that have higher chances of becoming blessings to their parents. Na person born those streets urchins.

1 Like

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Babaolorioko(m): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2018
chomchom1:
God I need twin too cheesy

Receive it in Jesus Mighty Name

You can thank me later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 30, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
Nothing
Good! now go hide under your mother's bed. grin
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2018
Pavore9:

It is children properly catered for that have higher chances of becoming blessings to their parents. Na person born those streets urchins.
tell them! they believe having 12 children they can not afford to care for is blessings.
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Adebowale89(m): 10:53am On Jul 30, 2018
Pavore9:

God is a man of wonder, he doesn't reason the way human reason

they both think of having a boy and he surprised them. so should throw them away? those kids would open a way for their parent because God is involve

God that made someone with pass grade wealthier than first class, surely can be unpredictable
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by gatecrash123: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2018
that moment Ur girlfriend here say you go wish to born quintuplet..............jaapaaa
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by justrite7: 10:59am On Jul 30, 2018
chomchom1:
God I need twin too cheesy
I will give u twins. I'm looking for a wife that needs twins
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Rubyventures: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2018
I call this selfishness and self centred. You must have a male child by force.

1 Like

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:05am On Jul 30, 2018
karllemah44:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed abeg police should watch dat guy closely be4 he disappears oo
See him calling Ibeto,peter obi, obiano and co as if they sent him abi? When he was pomping,panting and enjoying himself did he call them to come and enjoy with him, just small sef

See where you carry the matter go, "pumping, panting and enjoyment".
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 30, 2018
gypsey:
thank you! yes, i am mentally unstable. now move on! you obviously has nothing reasonable to say.

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by agaliboy: 11:16am On Jul 30, 2018
Bro, that cry is too late. Face your reality

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by biggymummy: 11:16am On Jul 30, 2018
Godddddd I use them as a point of contact to have my own babies too at the age of 50plus, i know you are the miracle GOD, with you all things are possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2018
Azmodan:

i have noticed you, now go hide under your mother's bed grin
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by einsteine(m): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2018
Adebowale89:

they both think of having a boy and he surprised them. so should throw them away? those kids would open a way for their parent because God is involve

God that made someone with pass grade wealthier than first class, surely can be unpredictable

Just keep quiet. How many such cases have turned out well. Many such children end up being hooligans and riffraffs disturbing the peace of the country. If the births were a blessing, the man wouldn't have taken to his heels

1 Like

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Adebowale89(m): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2018
einsteine:

Just keep quiet. How many such cases have turned out well. Many such children end up being hooligans and riffraffs disturbing the peace of the country. If the births were a blessing, the man wouldn't have taken to his heels

if you're suffering from brain disorder, am I the cause? if you don't get the hell out of my opinion I will go raw with u

what sort of nonsense is this, this is my opinion, formulate your dumb opinion. this is mine so fvck away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Ugosample(m): 11:45am On Jul 30, 2018
Nightmareo07:

U are talking rubbish.
A male Chile prefrence is a general thing for African mentality.
U can't tag to a particular tribe that sounds unintelligent.

We read news here last month of a divorce case of Yoruba couple.
Where the woman claims her husband Denies her sex because she always give birth to a female Child

That's not true

In Ghana it does not matter(especially Ashanti and takoradi people) It matters less in Ivory coast too

And it's the worst amongst Igbo people

I have seen it, and I have lived amongst diverse groups
You also know it, but you will not admit.

In the 21sr century, a lot id Igbo men still see female kids as less, and will not give them a share in inheritance

Which you will not see in Yoruba land because women get theur share.

1 Like

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2018
karllemah44:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed abeg police should watch dat guy closely be4 he disappears oo
See him calling Ibeto,peter obi, obiano and co as if they sent him abi? When he was pomping,panting and enjoying himself did he call them to come and enjoy with him, just small sef
Chai. See bad mouth grin
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Ugosample(m): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2018
Pavore9:

That is the grim reality, they expect obiano and Peter Obi that both only have two children each to contribute taking care of their 9 children.

No mind them

Anu ofia di ka ha undecided
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Pavore9: 11:48am On Jul 30, 2018
Adebowale89:

Why will such a reasoning only applicable to our setting? If it is about multitude of children opening way for their parents by now there should be near zero poverty in the North!

The loss of their two sons, is it not likely because of lack of funds to take care of their medical needs?

Is the man not already struggling fending for his 4 daughters and wife?

I believe in rationality in decision-making while I leave the rest to God.

1 Like

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Rubyventures: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2018
einsteine:

You couldn't have put it better, typical African man, always taking Gods name in vain and using it to cover up acts of stupidity.
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Adebowale89(m): 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
Pavore9:

Why will such a reasoning only applicable to our setting? If it is about multitude of children opening way for their parents by now there should be near zero poverty in the North!

The loss of their two sons, is it not likely because of lack of funds to take care of their medical needs?

Is the man not already struggling fending for his 4 daughters and wife?

I believe in rationality in decision-making while I leave the rest to God.

and one rational decision making doesn't justify the end most time. man proposes but God disposes

we can continue reasoning as the most perfect person on earth but God had the final says

Dora akuyili don't have money to save his life? or tinubu don't have money to takecare of his dead son?

when is not your just your time, destiny had it takes in the race of life. that's why yoruba do pray that any wrong destinies I have chooses unaware should be remodified to the glory of God

á gbon to olorun
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by HumbleBoy21: 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
gypsey:
Good! now go hide under your mother's bed. grin
lol mumu
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by peacengine(m): 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
This children will suffer tire..accept my sympathy . Even after two dead kids, they still went ahead to ave more. The parents are self centred & irresponsible
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Nightmareo07: 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ugosample:

That's not true

In Ghana it does not matter(especially Ashanti and takoradi people) It matters less in Ivory coast too

And it's the worst amongst Igbo people

I have seen it, and I have lived amongst diverse groups
You also know it, but you will not admit.

In the 21sr century, a lot id Igbo men still see female kids as less, and will not give them a share in inheritance

Which you will not see in Yoruba land because women get theur share.

That's a FAT LIE from pit of hell.. Maybe in ur family ur sisters are valueless so thats ur problem
And that very bad of ur family

I have live many years in north and southwest and I can tell I have seen many cases where a Yoruba marriage beats wife up for not having a male child.

But the whole thing lies on how and individual handles the situation.
My uncle has 5 gals no male and he didnt neva disturbing d the wife for a day.
Even my elder blood brother currently has 3 female kids with no son , yet there are no issues or quarell. So dont use ur family backward mentality on female to judge everybody.

And u saying igbos dont give female share Another fat

My grandfather died having Landed properties in Kano . And it was sold and shared among all children including married females.
But the only difference is the males got lager share.

So my dear snap out from ur crap grin
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by iamyoungskid(m): 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
Na wa ooo. people dey Bleep for this country o. 29 years 9 children grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Pavore9: 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
Adebowale89:

and one rational decision making doesn't justify the end most time. man proposes but God disposes

we can continue reasoning as the most perfect person on earth but God had the final says

Dora akuyili don't have money to save his life? or tinubu don't have money to takecare of his dead son?

when is not your just your time, destiny had it takes in the race of life. that's why yoruba do pray that any wrong destinies I have chooses unaware should be remodified to the glory of God

á gbon to olorun

We can not be wise as God but God has given us the ability to rational decisions.

Applying the Psychoanalytic theory, most of those who have become sociopaths can be traced to their source...their family, childhood.

The circle of poverty will continue in Africa as long as Africans continue to procreate irresponsibly and hoping God will make a way. Those who are having the number of children they can comfortably take care of emotionally and financially will certainly not end up in hell for not having more and hoping on chance.

Is it an abomination to have the number of children that would not suffer basic material needs?

1 Like

Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by peacengine(m): 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nightmareo07:

That's a FAT LIE from pit of hell.. Maybe in ur family ur sisters are valueless so thats ur problem

I have live many years in north and southwest and I can tell I have seen many cases where a Yoruba marriage beats wife up for not having a male child.

And u saying igbos dont give female share Another fat

My grandfather died having Landed properties in Kano . And it was sold and shared among all children including married females.

So my dear snap out from ur crap grin

Bro u know the truth. Igboes are compared to none when it comes to male preference. Even when wretched with no property Igbo man go still disturb im wife. Igbos are known for it. Poverty killed his 2 sons, it will kill more if they don't give some out
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by GistFullGround: 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2018

Who was there when he was doing the deed?
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Ugosample(m): 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nightmareo07:

That's a FAT LIE from pit of hell.
Ur afonja propaganda don't work anymore. grin
U bet u u haven't among diverse than myself.
U Yoruba people are know not to travel outside ur region for fear of facing challenges.
So dont give me that lie of "living among diverse"

And u saying igbos dont give female share Another afonja lie.

So my dear snap out from ur afonjaric old lies. grin

undecided undecided

And this guy accuses me of being Yoruba

I know your ilk

Whether you like it or not, you know the truth but refuse to say it

I have seen enough of this happen both within my extended family and even the folks we left behind in the village.

Igbo women are more desperate to have make kids than Yoruba women

This is not to say that it's not done elsewhere, but it's the WORST in Igbo land

I will not lie on this because I'm Igbo

if it's matter of having multiple kids and hiding it from the wife, I know this is more common with Yoruba folk But the craze for male kids? Igbos carry the trophy there
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by seghapp: 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
Dis God is too good oooo
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Nightmareo07: 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ugosample:

undecided undecided

And this guy accuses me of being Yoruba

I know your ilk

Whether you like it or not, you know the truth but refuse to say it

I have seen enough of this happen both within my extended family and even the folks we left behind in the village.

Igbo women are more desperate to have make kids than Yoruba women

This is not to say that it's not done elsewhere, but it's the WORST in Igbo land

I will not lie on this because I'm Igbo

if it's matter of having multiple kids and hiding it from the wife, I know this is more common with Yoruba folk But the craze for male kids? Igbos carry the trophy there

Well maybe u people dont value female innur family, thats very bad of u.
In my family we value females and give them share.
So dont ur ur family to judge others if u are truly igbo undecided
Re: Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) by Nightmareo07: 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
peacengine:

[s]Bro u know the truth. Igboes are compared to none when it comes to male preference. Even when wretched with no property Igbo man go still disturb im wife. Igbos are known for it. Poverty killed his 2 sons, it will kill more if they don't give some ou[/s]t

Fat lie.!..
The era of ur propaganda is over bro. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Ways You Can Stay Madly In Love With Your Husband / Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot / Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.