Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

What I Will Do In Igbolabd - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Will Do In Igbolabd - Buhari (524 Views)

What I Noticed About Peter Obi / What I Told Buhari In Daura, By Shehu Sani / What I Call ''iberiberism'' - Okorocha (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Will Do In Igbolabd - Buhari by Jamesssng(f): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has assured people of the South-East of massive infrastructural development under his administration.

He assured that he would leave the zone a better place than he met it.

Buhari’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina gave the assurance while representing the President at the inauguration and flag off of a 5.5km road in Isieketa community, Isiala Ngwa South Local Government Area of Abia State, over the weekend.

He lamented the infrastructural decay in the country, inherited by his administration.

Buhari assured that he would do all to ensure the infrastructural deficits were tackled.

He said, “One thing that is dear to the heart of President Buhari is infrastructure, roads, railway, power, etc.

Nigeria has a lot of deficits in infrastructure and President Muhammadu Buhari is determined to reverse that deficit.

“We will see that by the time this administration ends Igboland will never be the same again. Igbo will be far better beyond where it has ever been before.”
Re: What I Will Do In Igbolabd - Buhari by Firefire(m): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2018
The terrorist should go and start-finish the BOGUS Ogoni Clean-up

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do In Igbolabd - Buhari by 360degreess(m): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2018
.Thats the attribute of a good leader.Buhari has done & he is doing what the biafran pigs "heros"(ojukwu,Gej..etc) couldnt do 4 them...mr.president keep on doing what is within ur reach 4 them,God will continue 2 raise ur status high while they will continue 2 fall as usuall...pmb till 2023.
Re: What I Will Do In Igbolabd - Buhari by yemmight(m): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2018
Even so far, he has done better than Jonathan in the East.
Re: What I Will Do In Igbolabd - Buhari by Ojiofor: 11:14am On Jul 30, 2018
yemmight:
What has he done in the East so far?
We need pictures.
Re: What I Will Do In Igbolabd - Buhari by mbos: 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
yemmight:

what is wrong with you?
Re: What I Will Do In Igbolabd - Buhari by AllHailBiafra(m): 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
Na God bend your mouth and hand typing so on that heading inscription @OP
Re: What I Will Do In Igbolabd - Buhari by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lol..Bohary go and do it in daura...you are going to prison...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians’ll Soon Know Who’s In Charge Of Sokoto Politics – Tambuwal / "I Will Still Deal With More Security Agents", Personnel Involved In NASS Siege / Nigeria Needs Another Iron Leader Like Abacha, He's Still The Best - Gen. Onoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.