Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' (13634 Views)

Why Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso Won’t Return To APC - Daily Trust / PDP Gives Return Tickets To Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal After Convention / I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by ogene007: 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
FarahAideed:
This man is relying on result alteration
Keyamo has to justify his pay by spewing trash. Keyamo is just doing business in his 'political shop'

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by kerry57: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
Sick polifians always talking about elections and saying nothing and doing nothing about the masses that elected u to rep them.
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by Kashbwoyjnr: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
Keyamo is doing his job just to swindle the zombie king of his money, WE ALL KNOW BUHARI IS A FAILURE ALREADY
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by Princedapace(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
VampireeM:

Votes won't count that's why a failure like him is confident to win the election. He has installed all his stooges in all relevant parastals to help him rig the election in his favour. We are stuck with buhari because he would never concede defeat and would rig it with his last blood

The only way Buhari will win election in 2019 is by rigging it. And they have serious plans for that.

If Buhari wins again, it is finished for Nigeria.. That is why we need to support who soever that is good in rigging to unseat him..

APC and Bola and their current chairman have serious plans waiting for us..

PDP need to up their games in rigging
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by OBAGADAFFI: 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
grin
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by Konze70: 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
Another bastard is here
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by sureheaven(m): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nobody can stop Buhari from not winning the 2019 election.

It’s a sure odd, a lot will shout rigging and later die of heart attack.

4 Likes

Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by Changethechain: 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
Imagine a president who has failed in all aspects thinking of "reinforcing failure"...well a masquerade that dances can never see his own back... If you know you know
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by Ganjafama(m): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
See this born troway lawyer! I used to respect this dude but, since he got involved in the Suleiman case he lost every credibility.
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by Didcot: 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
The funny thing is Saraki is still an APC member

These guys are insane, fu...cking insane lot!
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by Yankee101: 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
Your career is over
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by somziency: 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
Save your breath 2019 will tell.
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by lawrence35(m): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
Okay... Noted

#noted

Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by Deltatoto: 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
Islie:

. ..says Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal,
Ortom can’t stop him

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/07/my-victory-in-2019-ll-be-landslide-buhari/

small boy that joined politics yestaday?e get wetin e no?
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by Kpress: 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
Former President, Goodluck Jonathan has replied his critics who accused him of handing over a nation at the verge of collapse to his successor, President Muhammadu Buhari.
Jonathan recounted the achievements of his government to include, handing over a country that produced the richest man in Africa.
Jonathan said, “I took over a Nigeria that was the second largest economy in Africa with a GDP of $270.5 billion in 2009,
I handed over a Nigeria that had grown to become the largest economy in Africa and the 24th largest economy in the World with a GDP of $574 billion.
I handed over dollar exchange rate of N187 per Dollar official rate in our banks, compared to their N360 now official rate for a Dollar
“I inherited a Nigeria in which the trains were not working, and handed over a Nigeria in which citizens can safely travel by trains again.
I also inherited a country where illiteracy rate particularly in the Northern part was alarming.
READ FC Ifeanyi Ubah targets Champions League as they Battle Mountain of Fire
I handed over a country where every state in the North and indeed all the states had a Federal University. I inherited a country where there was total infrastructural decay in all the unity schools and colleges of education.
But I handed over a country with massive infrastructural improvement in almost higher institutions.
I inherited a country where agricultural inputs and production were almost zero.
But I handed over a country where a bag of rice was sold for N6,500 to N7000.
My regime since the establishment of ecological fund office did more irrigation dams in the North and other parts of the country than other subsequent administrations put together.
I inherited epileptic fuel supplies resulting to endless queues at the filling stations. I maintained despite enormous challenges of fuel subsidies and handed over a relatively stable fuel regime and also at a managed local price of N87 per litre.
I inherited a Nigeria that was a net importer of cement, and handed over a Nigeria that is a net exporter of cement.
In 2009 the richest Nigerian was the 5th richest man in Africa, but I handed over a Nigeria that produced the richest man in Africa.
The former President further stated ” I inherited a country where people were almost losing hope on the credibility of its electoral process but I noticed that democracy will continue to grow in the African continent if leaders value the process of elections more than the product of the process. I handed over electoral process that engendered fairness in its conduct and conclusiveness “.
He said, “Even in the 2015 general elections in my country, Nigeria, there was potential for major crisis if I was not a President duly elected by the will of the people.
“The campaigns leading to the elections almost polarized the country into Christian vs Muslims and North vs South divide.
Most World leaders were worried that our elections will result into major crisis.
Some pundits even from here in the United States said that those elections would spell the end of Nigeria and that we would cease to exist as a nation because of the polls.
READ Disbelief as Innoson withdraws rights enforcement suit against EFCC
That is where the leadership question comes into play.
As a leader that was duly elected by the people, I considered the people’s interest first.
How do I manage my people to avoid killings and destruction of properties?
With the interest of the people propelling all the decisions I took, we were able to sail through.
Indeed, we sailed through because I refused to interfere with the independence of the Independent National Electoral Commission, ‘INEC’, having appointed a man I had never met in my life to run it. We sailed through because I maintained and still believe that my personal ambition, interest is not worth the blood of any single Nigerian.
My philosophy was simple. For elections to be credible, I as a leader, must value the process more than the product of the process. And the citizens must have confidence in the electoral body.so how can anyone or APC lead federal Government blame PDP for their failure,,this is the reason Nigerians should vote out APC government2019,Nigerians elected buhari and APC to build Nigeria to greater height,more than the way Jonathan left,Nigerians most tell buhari again that,there didn't elect him to,devalue our naira from the previous exchange rate it was,Nigerians didn't elect buhari to destroy our economy, more the way he inherited it,Nigerians did not elect buhari to go there and start blaming previous government,as an excuse for him to work,Nigerians didn't elect buhari to destroy the unity of the country,Nigerians didn't elect buhari to make the country insecured more than the way he inherited it,,how can a landlord son blame his late dad for destroying the house he inherited,instead of the son to renovate the house and fixed things right more than the way his father left it,APC as turn into a cult group that when ever anyone decamp from it,it will turn to a war to condemn the person image or bring the person down politically,,APC hail otom and says all sort of achievement and even pass a vote of confidence on him,but immediately he defect to PDP he has turn to someone who misrule Benue in the eyes of APC ,Nigerians are watching,and we wont be deceived for the second time,APC members and ministers ,governors and leaders are praising buhari up and down just because there family have not been touch by herdsmen,or bokoharam,the day one of your family members is killed by herdsmen or bokoharam then you will know if the country is safe in the hands of buhari or not
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by writeprof(m): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
WATCHOVER:
It will be childish, if this statement as reported is coming from Buhari's mouth.

but it's coming from a whole SAN!
They are preparing the ground. Let's wait and see who will outrig the other.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by PHILipu1(m): 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
VampireeM:

Votes won't count that's why a failure like him is confident to win the election. He has installed all his stooges in all relevant parastals to help him rig the election in his favour. We are stuck with buhari because he would never concede defeat and would rig it with his last blood
LOL.
We know that only elections that your PDP win that the votes count but any one other parties won was rigged.

Who do una sef?

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by Abascoh: 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
Keyamo is delusional
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by micflo28(m): 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
Everybody protecting his/her interest and justifying their pay. Whoever believed from the onset that APV came to work for nigerians is living in a fools world. The reason sarki,tambuwal,dogara,kwankwaso have become uncomfortable is because the earlier promise used to secure their help is to be made the president come 2019 can no longer be guaranteed in APC with buhari onboard. APC is just interest settlement party, when choose to do the little job for Nigerians is just to pacify Nigerians. I hope and pray a strong candidate from north comes to divide massively cache of votes from north else we will be faced with another four years of Buhari.
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by ajebuter(f): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
Keep repeating that to convince yourself ..

Not me......

As for me and my family, it is:

#Back2daura2019#

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by thunderbabs: 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
This defector wey dey don gag with money shu shut up...na money Keyamo dey follow, not standards
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by aolawale025: 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
High level delusion
Win for where??
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by correctyourself(m): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
Political statement is very sweet to make.
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by thayora: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
one thing this overbloated frog fail to understand is that this election is not about Buhari vs Atiku,kwankoso,saraki,or any other person for that matter but an election between Buhari vs unemployed youth,hungry masses who have resorted to depositing their children in shops inorder to get food stuff for their family,those he promise N5000 monthly stipends,those that his cousin from Libya made orphans in plateau,Benue,Zamfara,and took over their ancestra land,those he called lazy, those he called 5%,those that his satanic economy policy made to closed up business,those that knows he is not what he portrayed to be( pretentious anti corruption crusader),those that knows that if he is given chance the second time he will finally mortgage the future of the country,etc. the list is inexaustable,they are those he will be facing come 2019.
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by SpearHead: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
I HOPE PMB SUPPORTER5 WILL BE ABLE TO RESPOND TO THIS...

Late Chief Dr Olusola Saraki (MBBS), the father of the current Nigerian Senate President, Bukola Saraki, was a one time Senate leader In the 2nd Republic Senate between 1979-1983 and a Senate committee member that indicted Buhari over the missing $2.8billion.

In 1983, When the Senate Committee late Saraki chaired was investigating the stolen $2.8 Billion, from the Coffers Of NNPC Between 1977-1978, under Buhari's watch as NNPC Boss.

Muhammadu Buhari was Indicted by the Nigerian Senate over the missing funds, as the Money was traced to his Bank accounts with British bank, Midland bank, now HSBC. Muhammadu Buhari and his Military gangs, staged the 1983 coup that ousted the Shehu Shagari-led government to cover up his indictment by Senate Committee and the Justice Ayo Irikefe panels that probed the missing 2.8 billion dollars oil money.

The late Sen Abubakar Olusola Saraki was thrown behind bars together with members of his committee and other Nigerian politicians by Maj Gen Buhari. Regrettably, the $2.8 Billion probe was swept under and the audit trail and source documents destroyed by Buhari's Military Government.

Buhari declared himself a saint with barrel of gun, as he is aware that no one will challenge him. 32 years gone, Nigerians are still asking where has the Missing $2.8 Billion gone? The current value of $2.8billion stolen in 1970s in a simple compound interest worth over $887.25Billion.

This is bigger than the budget of all African countries in few years.

Culled from Oblong Nnadi

Now you know why Buhari is still fighting the Sarakis.
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by Compiller: 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
Danchoco:
For dream...but reality never..
I concur
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by KanwuliaExtra: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
You mean INEC-SLIDE? grin
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by Mikeross62: 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
get your pvc and vote right

get your RMB/YUAN for extremely low rate
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by ogabs20(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
See wonderful analysis. Oya PDP show us your own calculations. #backtodaura2023
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by Aystarz: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
Heffalump:
The only landslide is in rigging. And if they do, we Nigerians will form a parallel government. This was how APC threatened PDP in 2015. Oga Keyamo, let me remind you to start packing your bag if you have not started already. Fake Lawyer undecided

The 2019 election may yet be the last nail on Nigeria's coffin. This generation decides or Nigeria dies!!!
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by Hakeemalao: 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
i dnt think dis atenuje lawyer no wat people are say about dat deaf man even he never no any tin he think hungry is a good tin just wait all of u wil b disgrace come 2019 insha alhau
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
Who will vote for Buhari? Fuani herdsmen and the boko boys? Rubbish!

Continue to write rubbish for your belle. Nonesene!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: The Silent Majority And 3rd Force / Vigilante Group Raids Forest, Arrests IPOB Members Who Attacked Police Station / More Videos And Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.