Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' (13633 Views)

Why Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso Won’t Return To APC - Daily Trust / PDP Gives Return Tickets To Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal After Convention / I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by kawaodne(m): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
No you're talking sense.
Sai Baba!!!

Honourable gives his consent!

Islie:

. ..says Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal,
Ortom can’t stop him

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/07/my-victory-in-2019-ll-be-landslide-buhari/

Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
#DUMBEST ASSUMPTION!

I voted you in the last election, but now, I'll proudly vote a stone over your dumb ass!
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by qglobal: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hmm... Make we dey see na
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by gtown: 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
Open Letter to Our PMB.

It is with great pleasure and open stubborness that I write this letter sir. The campaign you asked us to stop have not even started sir.
All we are doing is testing microphone and we are stubborn on this matter because we are neck deep into making life on social media for the opposition hotter than fire.
We are not even doing Election campaign but just a back to back bursting of their malicious mission of bringing your government down. We are very much aware that you are obeying rule of law and protecting our Democracy because you are an intelligent and a fine gentleman. Most of Buharist carrying your matter on their head are adamant and asking us to stop till INEC announcement is not out of order but we are the people down here living and eating among the opposition and we know them so we won't stop.
Baami Buhari do not worry sir, you face governance, allow us to do our own which is Table Shaking, Table breaking, Pepper them gidigan, back to back neck breaking, pursuing inside thick forest, defection disclaimer, angry wailing and crying, election winning strategy, and finally showcasing of your many projects.
We are stubborn in our support for your person and your government.
On this matter we are going to remain stubborn till 2019 sir.

Thank you.
Women Leader Southwest BPP

AgbekeShakira YeyeBuhari Kiyesola

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by uvalued(m): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
#healthyPresident2019 is what we DEMAND!!! will stop a sicky sicky head....Return to daura to treat your health on herbs not UK
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by sexyanyabubakar(f): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
bedspread:
Your Excellency, NIGERIANS HAVE DECIDED TO STOP U!!
BACK2DAURA IS AN UNSTOPPABLE MOVEMENT !! IT IS UNNEGOTIABLE

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by thegoodone1234(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
pm won in 2015 with different of 2.5m. That election is between North and South but this time around, it will be North to North. And in 2015, he won Benue and Kuwara but it will be difficult for him to win this time. opposition will have more vote in the north this time. pm need to work hard in middle belt to win this time.
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by sexyanyabubakar(f): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
VampireeM:

Votes won't count that's why a failure like him is confident to win the election. He has installed all his stooges in all relevant parastals to help him rig the election in his favour. We are stuck with buhari because he would never concede defeat and would rig it with his last blood

Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by famology(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
I sympathize with anyone waiting to see a free and fair election in 2019.An incumbent president has a lot of unfair advantage at his disposal which when effectively and ruthlessly put to use can guarantee a landslide victory anytime anyday.They'll advise you to go to court if you're not satisfied with the outcome of the elections.For instance, I was at a military base recently and you needed to see how the soldiers were praising buhari.They said no president has funded the military the way he has,in the past 3yrs. ....The bais has started already!Moreover, with the way the IG has conducted himself thus far,he will clearly be contesting on a joint ticket with buhari knowing the consequences of ousting his appointor.DG SSS is obviously an Apc member,I expect a record breaking votes inflation from the northwest, northeast which is originally the strong hold of the incumbent.Apc has shown to be very ruthlessly clinical with elections.Have you bordered to ask yourself why Apga has never been mentioned in any coalition of opposition parties?

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by Horlamidei(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hn be like film trick! Dey watch come 2019..
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by gladisa7: 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
i no wan swear for this guy mama.
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by Bimpe29: 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
The same way GEJ was deceived until reality dawned on him precisely in March 2015.
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by Sgwin: 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
Talk is for free.. idiot keep talking
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by magzey: 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
Truth Is Bitter but that is nothing but the truth. Media wins it for PDP but unfortunately, INEC dont count media bruhaha. real Voters see what is gradually taking shape with regards to national development in Nigeria but pathetic haters sees not because they are carried away by sponsored killing happening in various regions just for propaganda sake and they will surely pay the blood of innocent killed . i pray they will wake up from their slumber soon. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by keneck1: 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
Bimpe29:
The same way GEJ was deceived until reality dawned on him precisely in March 2015.
2015 to 2023 is the time allotted to Pmb,and that he will,Buhari back to Daura project must be accomplished.
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by keneck1: 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hakeemalao:
i dnt think dis atenuje lawyer no wat people are say about dat deaf man even he never no any tin he think hungry is a good tin just wait all of u wil b disgrace come 2019 insha alhau
Buhari back to Daura 2023 project must be accomplished insha allahu
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by HomeOfMe(f): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
Yes he will win having INEC at their beck and call and loyalty. So rigging would be easy.
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by Omonaijani: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by lasmile(f): 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
Kwankwaso and Sasaki are too small... Nigerians will stop him.

PDP or APC does not matter, whoever presents a better candidate we will vote him in to take over from this present administration.

Incompetency has no other name. Buhari has tried for his one sided fight against corrupt leaders...

Better Man for 2019
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by Philegal(m): 12:44am On Aug 01, 2018
thunderbabs:
This defector wey dey don gag with money shu shut up...na money Keyamo dey follow, not standards
kawaodne:
No you're talking sense.
Sai Baba!!!

Honourable gives his consent!

how to make money on Facebook it works I already made about 200 dollars today
Re: 'Buhari's Victory In 2019 Will Be Landslide Saraki, Kwankwaso, Can't Stop Him' by kawaodne(m): 8:20am On Aug 09, 2018
I see. How market?
Philegal:
how to make money on Facebook it works I already made about 200 dollars today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Hosts The Governors Of Yobe, Sokoto And Jigawa States, At The State House / Presidential Poll: The Silent Majority And 3rd Force / Vigilante Group Raids Forest, Arrests IPOB Members Who Attacked Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.