Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,215 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This (50449 Views)

If 500 Per Litre Has Come To Stay Then I Can't Afford To Drive A Normal Car / Is Buying A Car An Achievement? / PAL-V Liberty Flying Car: An Overview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by KingMicky3286: 7:52am On Jul 31, 2018
Let the juju repair the car , fuel the car, drive the car.
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by tellwisdom: 7:53am On Jul 31, 2018
asamwababy:
This is very unprofessional.

Respect your customers privacy.

Even if client details cannot be ascertained there privacy still needs to be respected.

Mr. Over Sabi....Make e no be like sey u no talk undecided
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by freshvine(f): 8:04am On Jul 31, 2018
you bring this kind for my workshop i go form sick, na that my sturbon apprentics i go command to experiment with the car.

if owner no gree, i'll suggest coscharis, CFAO on my bill for banking on my expertise.

i no well simple!

1 Like

Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by chris51(f): 8:07am On Jul 31, 2018
This is betrayal of trust and very unprofessional. How can a client give you his car for repairs and you took picture of the content to show the world.
You are an amebo and should be disciplined.

1 Like

Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:08am On Jul 31, 2018
rock003:

Anyone can lie about anything online. Owner laughing with you because you posted his private life in public? Try again, oga.

weyreypey aka NgcoboP aka smellingmenses aka smartcoices aka asamwababy ......wah, you no de taya to open new profile? grin

Diportivo, you remember who types like this? grin

rock003:

I'm glad to remind you, Mr scum, that you Dont own the key to heaven. God Almighty holds the key and not you. So, your curses return to your head and that of your children after you. May death and destruction be a weekly occurrence in your home. E no go better for you.

gala, bring 2, call that bottle water boi to bring Pepsi join am grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by SirIconR(m): 8:10am On Jul 31, 2018
Mr Poster.... this is unprofessional of you.... this ought to be confidential
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by erico2k2(m): 8:11am On Jul 31, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Abeg I come in peace o!

Cc egunmogaji
This is the Science Egunmogaji had been telling me about for a while, African SatNav grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:14am On Jul 31, 2018
chris51:
This is betrayal of trust and very unprofessional. How can a client give you his car for repairs and you took picture of the content to show the world.
You are an amebo and should be disciplined.

e be like say you been wan tif the car before, nah me save you o! That tin get magun join o! tongue

1 Like

Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:16am On Jul 31, 2018
SirIconR:
Mr Poster.... this is unprofessional of you.... this ought to be confidential

Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by Rindo69: 8:19am On Jul 31, 2018
Car Tracker...
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:19am On Jul 31, 2018
KingMicky3286:
Let the juju repair the car , fuel the car, drive the car.

protect the car, insure the car, track the car and do so much more for u......

it's an all in one package capable of changing ur life
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by Adeagbo77: 8:26am On Jul 31, 2018
Emescot:
That is a talisman, used alot by yoruba muslims... Believe me i dont mean that in a bad way but its tira or what do they even call it
You are a fool. What rubbish are you saying?
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by igwefivestar(m): 8:31am On Jul 31, 2018
soberdrunk:
One can never be too careful, with the way these insurance companies disappoint, Baba had to insure the car locally!! grin
abi o! grin grin grin grin
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by HajimeSaito(m): 8:32am On Jul 31, 2018
ehinmowo:

If u dnt knw, ask or keep quiet. Na tira be dt for ur eyes? Sometimes u becom so obsessed wit pple who dnt knw dt u exist, so much that u degrade to irrelance.

Abeg sharap dia. That thing is tira prescribed by marabouts and islamic mystics. When I was in the North I saw MOOslims tying this sort of charm around their waists.

1 Like

Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by klax(m): 8:37am On Jul 31, 2018
Bro this is betrayal of trust at the highest peak. The dude trusted you and gave his car to you to fix why snapping what he kept inside his car and put it on social media this is Bad.

What he kept in his car is not human skull or human part or anything criminal so why doing this?

Sorry I don't catch fun in stuffs like this because the man put it their base on his belief and in as much is not to harm anyone then what is the fuss about?

1 Like

Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by rock003: 8:41am On Jul 31, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

weyreypey aka NgcoboP aka smellingmenses aka smartcoices aka asamwababy ......wah, you no de taya to open new profile? grin

Diportivo, you remember who types like this? grin

gala, bring 2, call that bottle water boi to bring Pepsi join am grin

Now, I'm convinced about the emptiness of your life. Where is the link between my comment and the rubbish you post here? You are gradually running mad.
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by zone51: 8:44am On Jul 31, 2018
thebigkendo:

Confirm the collision avoidance system from the owner.. In the event of a collision!! Baba will avoid the collision by not being in the car. He will come out from the Bush at the opposite lane

Yeah, it's real...Dad has something like this, though his own was in his body system and not surfaced on vehicle like this. God used it to save his life 11 years ago in Lokoja...3 vehicles involved in a fatal collision, he was the only survivor. Though was a bit injured because he panicked that he chanted the incantations needed to activate very late...See the thread about it HERE

If God want it to fail, he won't remember to chant anything...so no matter the talisman, if it's active in moment of need, just know that God gat you. cool
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:47am On Jul 31, 2018
rock003:

Now, I'm convinced about the emptiness of your life. Where is the link between my comment and the rubbish you post here? You are gradually running mad.

Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:49am On Jul 31, 2018
contraband substance maybe cancelled in that stuff you people are busy screaming African insurance
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by Rollitout: 8:53am On Jul 31, 2018
That juju is to protect the car from being stollen
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by Orpe7(m): 9:01am On Jul 31, 2018
Disappearing act juju when accident wan happen grin grin grin grin
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by diportivo: 9:02am On Jul 31, 2018
grin

Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:05am On Jul 31, 2018
klax:
Bro this is betrayal of trust at the highest peak. The dude trusted you and gave his car to you to fix why snapping what he kept inside his car and put it on social media this is Bad.

What he kept in his car is not human skull or human part or anything criminal so why doing this?

Sorry I don't catch fun in stuffs like this because the man put it their base on his belief and in as much is not to harm anyone then what is the fuss about?

oga u had beta behave urself hia...... what breach did he commit? as it stands now, do u know the owner of the car? do u even know the car? sometimes some people need to rehearse before typing.... becos nairaland is free abi?

ooooh sorry I just saw this now...... u were looking for CCTV and u bought this one..... so this can also be used as CCTV? wow..... no vex say we expose ur talisman.... op meant no harm....

BTW how do u play this one back?

cc the car.... this one also has CCTV oh....
rdautoworks... I need the one with CCTV too oh.... abeg even if we need to invite a specific installer from Zaria.... I'll pay

2 Likes

Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2018
zone51:

Yeah, it's real...Dad has something like this, though his own was in his body system and not surfaced on vehicle like this. God used it to save his life 11 years ago in Lokoja...3 vehicles involved in a fatal collision, he was the only survivor. Though was a bit injured because he panicked that he chanted the incantations needed to activate very late...See the thread about it HERE

If God want it to fail, he won't remember to chant anything...so no matter the talisman, if it's active in moment of need, just know that God gat you. cool

did his own come with CCTV pre-installed? wow this is something else
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by thunderbabs: 9:09am On Jul 31, 2018
That is the real driver of dt car grin
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by timifakay(m): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2018
igbsam:
This one get alarm system ?

where the tracking machine dey ? one baba shrine i guess

Wey the brake pedal go heat up once danger dey ahead abi.

zone51:

Ọmọ!
Voice command and Bluetooth connectivity dey that one eh.
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by asamwababy: 9:13am On Jul 31, 2018
rock003:

Anyone can lie about anything online. Owner laughing with you because you posted his private life in public? Try again, oga.

Obviously owner is confused.

Kept the stuff in an hidden area inside the vehicle but he is laughing and okay with it shown to the public online.

wonder why he didnt leave it on his dashboard or glove compartment if he is ok with it been shown to the public.

1 Like

Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by rock003: 9:17am On Jul 31, 2018
asamwababy:

Obviously owner is confused.

Kept the stuff in an hidden area inside the vehicle but he is laughing and okay with it shown to the public online.

wonder why he didnt leave it on his dashboard or glove compartment if he is ok with it been shown to the public.

That OP is just looking for a soft landing. The owner must be oblivion of what the OP is doing to him Here.

1 Like

Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 31, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Abeg I come in peace o!
Cc egunmogaji
Anti-village people.
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by SoupNazi(m): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

omo that's a new one grin

smiley Not really new. Airplanes carry it too. They call theirs TCAS ( traffic collision avoidance system ), you know, so two airplanes don't gbosa in the air. It has happened before.

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Beast: 9 Things To Know About President Trump’s Inherited Limo / Is Innoson IVM G80 A Rebadged Chinese-Made BAIC BJ80 SUV? See The Similarities / Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.