Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This (50686 Views)

If 500 Per Litre Has Come To Stay Then I Can't Afford To Drive A Normal Car / What I Saw At A Wheel Balancing Place (tire Safety) / PAL-V Liberty Flying Car: An Overview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by ojay2053(m): 9:34am On Jul 31, 2018
Chei, na juju people plenty for here, I'm walking away .
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by klax(m): 9:39am On Jul 31, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

oga u had beta behave urself hia...... what breach did he commit? as it stands now, do u know the owner of the car? do u even know the car? sometimes some people need to rehearse before typing.... becos nairaland is free abi?

ooooh sorry I just saw this now...... u were looking for CCTV and u bought this one..... so this can also be used as CCTV? wow..... no vex say we expose ur talisman.... op meant no harm....

BTW how do u play this one back?

cc the car.... this one also has CCTV oh....
rdautoworks... I need the one with CCTV too oh.... abeg even if we need to invite a specific installed from Zaria.... I'll pay

CCTV? ARE YOU SANE?

It's very unfortunate that people like you still in NL what are we talking about and what the hell are you vomiting or typing instead to accept you have make a serious mistake for this your stupid babish act you went mad dog.

What the man put in his like is nobody business in as far it's not a criminal stuff, not arms, not drug, not human parts or skull bro get that to your greasy oily brain ok.

If you want e-bashing I will transfer your case to someone semi insane like you to give your head the deserve upper cut to reformat that your wrong signal alert brain.

CCTV my foot. It's easy to recognise a fool we are talking of breach of trust your foolish brain is talking CCTV parable.

Your type will grow up like Oshiomhole, Saraki, Hell Rufai, obj, buhari etc they have never for once accept mistakes they are always right and so arrogant.
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by jodecibmw: 9:45am On Jul 31, 2018
Bia! all these demeanors & clowns shebi una wan tear my belle with laugh abi? See as una turn the whole thing to resemble "Scary Movie Nairaland", thebigkendo, TheCar, Obekediamondfuto, timifakay, EgunMogaji & DelTel, all of una go contribute buy me another kunu and massa wey I throw up becos of laugh.. grin grin grin

thebigkendo:

4 in 1: Airbag, Immobiliser, Tracker & collision avoidance system grin grin grin

thebigkendo:

Confirm the collision avoidance system from the owner.. In the event of a collision!! Baba will avoid the collision by not being in the car. He will come out from the Bush at the opposite lane

obekediamondfuto:

cc rdautoworks

please I need 2 cartons, if u can deliver before Friday there is an added bonus....
make sure the one u r ordering for has all the specs... I mean full option xle......

tracker, airbag, immobilizer, collision avoidance, teleportation, remote start, "automatic" brake system (ABS) and most of all GPS.

DelTel:

Na Explorers can help o, he has contact with the Egyptians o.

Owner might not know self as it might be inherited/passed on (mileage roll-back issue fit dey).

obekediamondfuto:

this is terrible..... senior criminals.....
the Egyptians have decided to learn trade from the Mexicans

this is why calculus left them........ I think the last shipment came in from Morocco tho.... maybe they want to be exporting incognito to avoid being exposed by diligent Nigerians with unlimited access to vin repositories and vehicle histories.

cc cosplay

obekediamondfuto:

some skilled middlemen and third parties might call the sellers and threaten them...... I think it's the 7th middleman that's running the deal now.... next year it'll be the 8th guy but for now....... 7th is handling that aspect of the biz.... the Threat Section
Just to mention a few..
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by fkj950ax(m): 9:53am On Jul 31, 2018
asamwababy:
This is very unprofessional.

Respect your customers privacy.

Even if client details cannot be ascertained there privacy still needs to be respected.

My thoughts too
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:54am On Jul 31, 2018
klax:

CCTV? ARE YOU SANE?

It's very unfortunate that people like you still in NL what are we talking about and what the hell are you vomiting or typing instead to accept you have make a serious mistake for this your stupid babish act you went mad dog.

What the man put in his like is nobody business in as far it's not a criminal stuff, not arms, not drug, not human parts or skull bro get that to your greasy oily brain ok.

If you want e-bashing I will transfer your case to someone semi insane like you to give your head the deserve upper cut to reformat that your wrong signal alert brain.

CCTV my foot. It's easy to recognise a fool we are talking of breach of trust your foolish brain is talking CCTV parable.

Your type will grow up like Oshiomhole, Saraki, Hell Rufai, obj, buhari etc they have never for once accept mistakes they are always right and so arrogant.

mungo park.... yes I will grow up and make money like all those people u mentioned.......

and u know what? u will still be looking for someone to teach u how to install CCTV.....

BTW hafa the CCTV? is it still working?

common CCTV u cannot install,
it's still not enough to know how to speak English and install juju as u think u have arrived..... u still lack common reasonability in all ramifications........

even the English u r speaking u no even understand am.

my friend go and install CCTV abeg
so what aspect of the customers confidentiality was breached.... u no fit answer.......

abeg come install CCTV for me, BTW do u also sell Gala? no vex, carry 5 come with sprite..... the plastic one OH

1 Like

Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:07am On Jul 31, 2018
to clear the air...... breaching confidentiality...... involves unauthorised disclosure of someone's detail or info that was in one way or the other revealed to the person performing the breach. it's a deviation from. the norm.

but to be candid, in this case.... this is just too ambiguous to be labelled a breach for so many reasons such as...... the owner is not known..... there is no way one can know the vehicle or the owner from the picture taken....... so in this case even though it's a breach quite alright.......... but an ambiguous one (if we decide to say op lied about the authorization)

but op just said he has already secured the consent of the owner whilst still ensuring anonymity of both the customer and the vehicle.......

na wah oh...... some Gala sellers will be running upandan looking for buyer to sell expired Gala

1 Like

Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by timifakay(m): 10:26am On Jul 31, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
to clear the air...... breaching confidentiality...... involves unauthorised disclosure of someone's detail or info that was in one way or the other revealed to the person performing the breach. it's a deviation from. the norm.

but to be candid, in this case.... this is just too ambiguous to be labelled a breach for so many reasons such as...... the owner is not known..... there is no way one can know the vehicle or the owner from the picture taken....... so in this case even though it's a breach quite alright.......... but an ambiguous one (if we decide to say op lied about the authorization)

but op just said he has already secured the consent of the owner whilst still ensuring anonymity of both the customer and the vehicle.......

na wah oh...... some Gala sellers will be running upandan looking for buyer to sell expired Gala

Will they even say anything if it was picture of Bible or Quran?
I wonder why people go haywire at the sight or sound of African science...
If I start to talk the ones I don see...
From palm frond
Ọ̀já (some sort of mini wrapper)
Àmùrè (white garment church belt)
Àdó
Etc etc...
All installed in various parts of cars.
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by klax(m): 10:29am On Jul 31, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

mungo park.... yes I will grow up and make money like all those people u mentioned.......

and u know what? u will still be looking for someone to teach u how to install CCTV.....

BTW hafa the CCTV? is it still working?

common CCTV u cannot install,
it's still not enough to know how to speak English and install juju as u think u have arrived..... u still lack common reasonability in all ramifications........

even the English u r speaking u no even understand am.

my friend go and install CCTV abeg
so what aspect of the customers confidentiality was breached.... u no fit answer.......

abeg come install CCTV for me, BTW do u also sell Gala? no vex, carry 5 come with sprite..... the plastic one OH

Hahahaha kikikikiki oh boy you are cracking my ribs honestly. Yea I now got where your CCTV madness rants is coming from hooh......... I understand now see your life so if anyone begs to use your platform or account to tell the world as per what he need or seek help means something else to you?ohh....sorry now I know because I was even weary to understand what nonsense are you talking about I now got where your madness CCTV came from that is abrakadabra for you the more you look the less you see(wisdom to get your way through). It's a pity you've lost this one.

Sorry Ohh... you see that guy looking for such help then owns one of the bigfest security company in the nation today and to proudly announce to you he got that help from Nairaland and thanks for the very good and honest Nairalander the guy has made someone proud today but see your life still misrable?

And you mentioned selling gala thanks for saying such I knew you want to go tribal but is it not better for you to sell gala and be sensible than sitting beside your parent desktop or laptop typing or reasoning like a radio with worn out battery?

You said you will make money like Oshio, Hell Rufai etc and someone like you who want to make money like them is busy snapping and posting a rickety dilapidated car part with hidden whatever is that how Oshio, Buhari, obj, Hell Rufai started?

Woow you mentioned English, really I mean very really? So you are next to Wole Soyinka nice one Mr custodian of English aka Lexico master it really shows in your pooh post for real.

You are pained that your rubbish post was knocked down, sorry Ohhh.

Anyway time for business. Good day.
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by newoffer: 10:44am On Jul 31, 2018
Yoruba sell sawdust he go do juju. Everything is juju to them. They call it Ajo. This monkey will now be driving recklessly because he trust in his charms.
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by LADBIM: 11:00am On Jul 31, 2018
smiley smiley smiley Africa Insurance.

1 Like

Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:05am On Jul 31, 2018
klax:

Hahahaha kikikikiki oh boy you are cracking my ribs honestly. Yea I now got where your CCTV madness rants is coming from hooh......... I understand now see your life so if anyone begs to use your platform or account to tell the world as per what he need or seek help means something else to you?ohh....sorry now I know because I was even weary to understand what nonsense are you talking about I now got where your madness CCTV came from that is abrakadabra for you the more you look the less you see(wisdom to get your way through). It's a pity you've lost this one.

Sorry Ohh... you see that guy looking for such help then owns one of the bigfest security company in the nation today and to proudly announce to you he got that help from Nairaland and thanks for the very good and honest Nairalander the guy has made someone proud today but see your life still misrable?

And you mentioned selling gala thanks for saying such I knew you want to go tribal but is it not better for you to sell gala and be sensible than sitting beside your parent desktop or laptop typing or reasoning like a radio with worn out battery?

You said you will make money like Oshio, Hell Rufai etc and someone like you who want to make money like them is busy snapping and posting a rickety dilapidated car part with hidden whatever is that how Oshio, Buhari, obj, Hell Rufai started?

Woow you mentioned English, really I mean very really? So you are next to Wole Soyinka nice one Mr custodian of English aka Lexico master it really shows in your pooh post for real.

kilode, kilon shele pa pa......

guy u need beta flogging with that tira so ur brain can begin to thicken small.....

hu told u I'm the OP? guy u need spiritual cleansing.... I think u have had a bitter experience with this juju before..... maybe the baba that repaired u didn't conclude his job.

So u meant u read the original post and u saw me as the original poster before commenting? or u didn't read @ all but u were called to come and comment? or worse still.... u no get sense for head @ all so sometimes ur brain pairs the wrong info and wrong signal to a different reaction?

see how long it took u to understand where the CCTV came from..... SMH.... for someone that installs CCTV like u.... that came to beg to be trained.....

na wah for u oh, are on meds? abeg any Gala seller in the house... bring hotty so he can calm down.

guy try to take ur drugs religiously and stay off jujutsu OK?
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by erico2k2(m): 11:48am On Jul 31, 2018
jodecibmw:
Bia! all these demeanors & clowns shebi una wan tear my belle with laugh abi? See as una turn the whole thing to resemble "Scary Movie Nairaland", thebigkendo, TheCar, Obekediamondfuto, timifakay, EgunMogaji & DelTel, all of una go contribute buy me another kunu and massa wey I throw up becos of laugh.. grin grin grin
Madam abeg,bia/Wa.give that man two crate of cold Origin, kunu and groundnut, I dey come pay later.

Just to mention a few..
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by erico2k2(m): 11:48am On Jul 31, 2018
jodecibmw:

Madam abeg,bia/Wa.give that man two crate of cold Origin, kunu and groundnut, I dey come pay later.

Just to mention a few..

Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by Tunde28(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2018
Emescot:
That is a talisman, used alot by yoruba muslims... Believe me i dont mean that in a bad way but its tira or what do they even call it

claimed to be a muslim..
Tira is quran only for reading..

that thing you are seeing there is "onde" juju..

please correct your understanding
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
erico2k2:

any kunu seller in the house? people..... kunu?

I don't think we have someone that sells kunu oh...
u might need to manage 7up the plastic bottle.... with 2 Gala to ensure something is being washed down
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by seangy4konji: 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
You know u r lieing right? If d owner us laughing then he should have told you what it is without having to come out here and ask again. Respect your customers privacy. quote author=GAZZUZZ post=69838337]

I have gone thru all your posts, you are always looking for controversial stuff about me.

Good thing is I sought the owners permission, and he's laughing with me about your comment.

[/quote]
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by musicwriter(m): 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
sobastical:
With that maybe its even his fears that will strangle such person.

I don't mean no harm though but all this things don't save life at all

Whether you are aware of it or not, what you just said is right.

Whether it's Jesus, whether it's Shango, whether it is Allah, whether it's Ogun, no matter what it is, we're the ones that give it power.

Jesus has no power unless you believe he does.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by jodecibmw: 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
You don't mean it sir.. 2 crates of cold Origin for this empty stomach, anyway I go fit download just 2 bottles then invite GAZZUZZ over make him come shack the remaining ones while him dey diagnose/fix my old Mexican used 1993 Ford bus-type ambulance grin grin

erico2k2:

1 Like

Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by jodecibmw: 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
Correct guy, I know you got my back anytime.. Na de Russians grin dey supply me kunu on Tuesdays.

obekediamondfuto:

any kunu seller in the house? people..... kunu?

I don't think we have someone that sells kunu oh...
u might need to manage 7up the plastic bottle.... with 2 Gala to ensure something is being washed down
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
Emescot:
That is a talisman, used alot by yoruba muslims... Believe me i dont mean that in a bad way but its tira or what do they even call it

You hardly enter any yoruba Muslim house and won't see this kind of things tie at there front door.

Well i dont know what it meant for sha,

1 Like

Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by aninweze(m): 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
klax:

I know u are angry, but what did Punctuation do to you? Punctuation is your friend.

Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by zone51: 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
timifakay:

Wey the brake pedal go heat up once danger dey ahead abi.

Ọmọ!
Voice command and Bluetooth connectivity dey that one eh.

Even the AI engine they build now requires voice command to carry out any duty.

obekediamondfuto:

did his own come with CCTV pre-installed? wow this is something else

No, otherwise he would have foreseen the accident.
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by wengerman: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
it is mainly for protection because i usually see it in rickety taxis in Ilorin when I was there.it is airbag protection and other protections all rolled together.
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by erico2k2(m): 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
jodecibmw:
You don't mean it sir.. 2 crates of cold Origin for this empty stomach, anyway I go fit download just 2 bottles then invite GAZZUZZ over make him come shack the remaining ones while him dey diagnose/fix my old Mexican used 1993 Ford bus-type ambulance grin grin

N wah for you oh grin grin grin ;Dh, u don see how one lonely fly dey gather raw meat? lolo
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by klax(m): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
aninweze:

I know u are angry, but what did Punctuation do to you? Punctuation is your friend.

Evening Mr man I'm back from work now I was a bit in a haste in the morning so I could not answer you well.

So you said what Can you repeat yourself Pls?

Oh sorry again you mentioned punctuation thanks for notifying me I love that though I was a bit in hurry to reply you but that is not an excuse I appreciate it a lot when someone correct me its better to accept mistakes and adjust than turned bulldog. (Parable)
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by CioAngels(f): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
asamwababy:
This is very unprofessional.

Respect your customers privacy.

Even if client details cannot be ascertained there privacy still needs to be respected.
Abio, you are very right, why make it public, you just lost some customer, you cannot do relationship selling which means the person that does business with you is your family. You must be a dangerous people to have exposed your customer this way.
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by venus4cupid: 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
( *If you do not read any other thing today PLEASE take time to read this:*)

OUR ECONOMY CAN'T TAKE CARE OF SENATORS ANY LONGER..

Senators Annual Pay World Wide:

* Sri Lanka – $5,100.00
* Malaysia – $25,300.00
* Spain – $43,900.00
* Ghana – $46,500.00
* Saudi Arabia – $64,000.00
* France – $85,900.00
* South Africa – $104,000.00
* Britain – $105,400.00
* Germany – $119,500.00
* Canada – $154 000.00
* United States – $174,000.00
*Nigeria - $2,183,685.00
The details of the remuneration of an
average Nigerian Senator is detailed below;
Monthly
* Basic Salary (B.S) – N2,484,245.50
* Hardship Allowance (50% of B.S) –
N1,242,122.70
* Constituency Allowance (200% of B.S) – N4,968,509.00
* Newspapers Allowance (50% of B.S) –
N1,242,122.70
* Wardrobe Allowance (25% of B.S) – N621,061.37
* Recess Allowance (10% of B.S) – N248,424.55
* Accommodation (200% of B.S) – N4,968,509.00
* Utilities (30% of B.S) – N828,081.83
* Domestic Staff (70% of B.S) – N1,863,184.12
* Entertainment (30% of B.S) – N828,081.83
* Personal Assistants (25% of B.S) – N621,061.12
* Vehicle Maintenance Allowance (75% of B.S) – N1,863,184.12
* Leave Allowance (10% of B.S) – N248,424.55
* Severance Gratuity (300% of B.S) –
N7,452,736.50
* Car Allowance (400% of B.S) – N9,936,982.00
* TOTAL MONTHLY SALARY = N29,479,749.00 ($181,974.00)
* TOTAL YEARLY SALARY = N29,479,749.00 x 12 = N353,756,988.00
The average salary of Nigerian worker based on the national minimum wage is N18,000.00. So, the yearly salary is N18,000.00 x 12 = N216,000.00
Remember, yearly Salary of Nigerian Senator = N353,756,988.00 (three hundred fifty-three Million, seven hundred and fifty-six thousand, nine hundred and eighty eight Naira.
Proportion: N353,756,988.00/N216,000.00 = 1,638

It will take an average Nigerian worker 1,638 years to earn the yearly salary of a Nigerian Senator.

*If you Love Nigeria your Country Share with friends and groups on facebook, twitter, Instagram and whatsapp till everybody knows Nigeria's problems.*
Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
klax:

Evening Mr man I'm back from work now I was a bit in a haste in the morning so I could not answer you well.

So you said what Can you repeat yourself Pls?

Oh sorry again you mentioned punctuation thanks for notifying me I love that though I was a bit in hurry to reply you but that is not an excuse I appreciate it a lot when someone correct me its better to accept mistakes and adjust than turned bulldog. (Parable)

bros, I give up on u.

after acknowledging ur mistakes, y not do d right thing?

1 Like

Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
CioAngels:
Abio, you are very right, why make it public, you just lost some customer, you cannot do relationship selling which means the person that does business with you is your family. You must be a dangerous people to have exposed your customer this way.

Gazuzz, a dangerous people

I dunno about that though, but I know for sure that he is a powerful crowd and principled queue!

2 Likes

Re: Working On A Clients Car, An Then I Saw This by kenan619: 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
ok oh, make e happen for 3rd mainland... the guy go swim tire
thebigkendo:

Confirm the collision avoidance system from the owner.. In the event of a collision!! Baba will avoid the collision by not being in the car. He will come out from the Bush at the opposite lane

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Ideal Car For A N80k Monthly Salary Earner. Please advice. / Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). / Toyota Camry Muscle Vs. Honda Accord Evil Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.