Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) (34673 Views)

A High Society Wedding In Aba (1931), By Tayo Agunbiade / Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos / Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by LaudableXX: 1:21am On Jul 31, 2018
t2luv1:
Ok since you know the actual number mind telling us. I bet you won't
You want me to spoon-feed you with info, when you have Google at your fingertips? shocked Weren't you taught how to conduct research in school? undecided
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by ilyasmuy: 2:35am On Jul 31, 2018
Dominiquez:
Islam is for the poor.

Come to Dubai (emiratis) and you know islam is not only for poor
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 31, 2018
Giftedhand92:
Mairama, the daughter of billionaire oil mogul, Mohammed Indimi and her husband, Mustafa 'Marcus' Masango have had their white wedding.
The private wedding was held on Saturday in France.
The couple previously had their traditional wedding and
Nikkai in December 2017 at her father’s lavish home in Maiduguri.

See more photos below:
https://zenithnaija.com/billionaire-daughter-mairama-indimi-and-husband-mustafa-host-their-white-wedding-in-france-photos/

The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer.
God help Nigeria.
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by wolverine1987: 8:33am On Jul 31, 2018
Dominiquez:
Islam is for the poor.
as in I'm tempted to ask if she's a Muslim or there's another indimi that we don't know of
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by Emepresh(f): 9:03am On Jul 31, 2018
But, her husband bears 'marcus'.I guess he is a Christian.My thought though
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by frog12: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2018
you see this crooks. wedding for nigeria no good again, they dey go over the seas to do am now.
Re: Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Marcus Masango Wedding In France (Photos) by wisemrtortoise: 11:37am On Jul 31, 2018
wolverine1987:

as in I'm tempted to ask if she's a Muslim or there's another indimi that we don't know of
Calling yourself A muslim dosent exactly make you one. Being Born into a muslims Family dosen't cut it either. You have to practice your religion and live your life while heeding its teachings. Most of this rich guys definately aren't doing that. they are just giving islam a bad name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience At A Church Member Mom's Burial Ceremony / Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters / 15 Common Bridesmaid Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.