Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Nigeria To Receive Free Wifi From Google; Aftermath Of Vice President Osinbajo's - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Receive Free Wifi From Google; Aftermath Of Vice President Osinbajo's (15924 Views)

Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba / Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu / Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Receive Free Wifi From Google; Aftermath Of Vice President Osinbajo's by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 31, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Google can't sustain this
Re: Nigeria To Receive Free Wifi From Google; Aftermath Of Vice President Osinbajo's by bigtt76(f): 6:05am On Jul 31, 2018
Project was already conceived and initiated before the VP's visit to Silicon Valley. It doesn't take 2 weeks for this to be done rather months of planning and careful execution ...stop hyping things unnecessarily angry
Re: Nigeria To Receive Free Wifi From Google; Aftermath Of Vice President Osinbajo's by omohayek: 7:30am On Jul 31, 2018
okwabayi:
Is it just me or Osinbajo's name does not appear anywhere in the article? I know nairalanders don't read so this is most likely the first comment pointing out the situation.
I knew it was all a matter of time before the government will try to hijack this as one of their successes.
How exactly is one random Nairalander's choice of title any evidence of the government "hijacking" anything? You really need to keep your paranoia in check, as it's affecting your ability to engage in basic reasoning.
Re: Nigeria To Receive Free Wifi From Google; Aftermath Of Vice President Osinbajo's by curiousdh: 7:35am On Jul 31, 2018
Resold where? And how please. I have interest in this.
FarahAideed:

Non of them are ever free ...the Facebook wifi is still being resold here as we speak
Re: Nigeria To Receive Free Wifi From Google; Aftermath Of Vice President Osinbajo's by Horus(m): 8:36am On Jul 31, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsD7OlDJ5zw

Google launches free public WiFi facilities in Nigeria
Re: Nigeria To Receive Free Wifi From Google; Aftermath Of Vice President Osinbajo's by j1mmy: 9:06am On Jul 31, 2018
IGBO people will use it to send 419 emails and ruin it for all Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Receive Free Wifi From Google; Aftermath Of Vice President Osinbajo's by MrBati(m): 10:17am On Jul 31, 2018
This Google free Wi-Fi is already implemented.
It's now installed and working perfectly in all Hall of Residence in my school (UNILAG).

Very fast especially the one @King JAJA
Re: Nigeria To Receive Free Wifi From Google; Aftermath Of Vice President Osinbajo's by okwabayi(m): 10:36am On Jul 31, 2018
omohayek:

How exactly is one random Nairalander's choice of title any evidence of the government "hijacking" anything? You really need to keep your paranoia in check, as it's affecting your ability to engage in basic reasoning.
Ok. A fellow nairalander's opinion is spotted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Mbaka: Enugu Has Never Had A Leader Like Ugwuanyi / Troops Foil ISWAP Attack At Special Forces’ School, Kill 7 Terrorists In Yobe / Government Returns Oil Wells To Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.