Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

In Need Of A Strong Thick Girl That Look Like A Man Physically - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of A Strong Thick Girl That Look Like A Man Physically (833 Views)

I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated / Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe / I met a dead man physically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Strong Thick Girl That Look Like A Man Physically by fineboynl(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
thick ass, strong bone, thick skin and fresh from hand and leg. physically thick and Strong gene the type that can topically flight most boys of same body size.

reason I am saying this is that by gene contrast I'm too soft genetically.

soft water palm and feet, just say fresh soft soft boy, people believe i'm rich and enjoying. but trust is it has nothing to do with enjoy of soft life. its just the way I'm naturally.

people call me soft fresh boy. I have a soft gene and if I mate with a soft gene girl the genetics mutation will produce extremely soft or weak soft lazy child. and another thing is that we can aged fast really quickly.

its won't be proper for a male child you know.
Re: In Need Of A Strong Thick Girl That Look Like A Man Physically by 912(m): 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
I recommend Bobrisky smiley he she fits the description

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Strong Thick Girl That Look Like A Man Physically by Zirah: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
fineboynl:
thick ass, strong bone, thick skin and fresh from hand and leg. physically thick and Strong gene the type that can topically flight most boys of same body size.

It's good to be true to yourself and know what you want. Most girls I know that fit your description though are lesbians.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Strong Thick Girl That Look Like A Man Physically by fineboynl(m): 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
Zirah:

It's good to be true to yourself and know what you want. Most girls I know that fit your description are lesbians.
lol I'm not talking of outrightly strong muscles like a man, just fit and sexy like a girl. but really strong and fit oh
Re: In Need Of A Strong Thick Girl That Look Like A Man Physically by conductor110: 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
Re: In Need Of A Strong Thick Girl That Look Like A Man Physically by samysmoothfresh: 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
this one has leprosy in his "soft" brain

Re: In Need Of A Strong Thick Girl That Look Like A Man Physically by Titheman(m): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
your brain don turn milk

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Strong Thick Girl That Look Like A Man Physically by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
Most masculine looking girls are into lesbanismcheesy oga op.
Re: In Need Of A Strong Thick Girl That Look Like A Man Physically by Uglymugg: 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
You need to hop on Testosterone shots. Go see a doctor. Your T-Levels are very low. It will affect your prick in the future and this strong woman you are looking for right now? she will break you like a twig when you can no longer quench her urge.
Re: In Need Of A Strong Thick Girl That Look Like A Man Physically by atilla(m): 11:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
If u are in lagos just go to the gym at stadium or any boxing gym e.g at lagos island! You will find what u seek
Thank me later
Re: In Need Of A Strong Thick Girl That Look Like A Man Physically by Offpoint: 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
nawa o, your village people finally get your time
Re: In Need Of A Strong Thick Girl That Look Like A Man Physically by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 31, 2018
Looking for big, manly women? Travel to the east.

Disclaimer; this is not a tribal comment

(1) (Reply)

Cohabitation / Lovely Couple Rocks Matching Outfits, Sits On Top Of Car In Pre-wedding Photo / Newly Wedded Couple Caught Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.