Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck (22986 Views)

Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened / How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck by damiloladuke: 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
A Nigerian man took to Facebook to give a narration on how a lady who called his dad an evil man while he was selling under the sun at a market in Aba, eventually remained in the same spot she was years back.

The young man said his father was struggling some years back and the woman made fun of him for his situation and even cursed him that he will always remain in the same situation.

Years later, his father's lot in life improved but the woman's situation got worse.

Read his story below.

It's been close to a 4 days my light was disconnected, and like every other day since it was disconnected, I went to charge my phone.

I plugged it and left.

Came back few hours later and collected the phone.

I was heading home and I decided to take a route I took almost 2 years ago.

I don't like using that route but I did.

•••

My Dad once sold female shoes(Aba made shoes.) in that route.

He was selling them under the sun then.

He wasn't allowed by the market workers to put an umbrella to shield him from rain and sun.

He managed.

He left that place 2 years ago, but an incident happened in his stay there.

There was this lady he had an issue with.

She won't be above 25 years of age, but she insulted my Dad like they were mates.

She abused my Dad that day.

She said my Dad was evil and he uses juju and the juju he was using has back fired on him that's why he will remain under the sun selling shoes.

She continued that sun will beat my Dad, even rain will fall on him all the days of his life in that market until he dies.

My Dad wanted to hit her, and I calm him down.

That night my Dad was angry at me.

He was mad.

He refused to talk to me even when we got home.

After I asked him why he was behaving cold towards me, he opened up to me that he was disappointed in me.

How I stood and watch a girl insult him when I could have beaten the living day out of her.

I told him I'm sorry.

I didn't agree, he busted at me.

Called me names.

I went outside to cry.

I was confused.

I'm not a violent person, but I almost lost it that day.

My Dad and I struggled during Christmas season, made some money and he left that market.

Today, I passed through that route only to find that girl inside rain selling tomatoes, pepper and kerosene.

I can't forget her face.

I walked forward.

Stopped her a friend's shop and asked her what happened to the lady behind.

why is she no longer in her shop.

I was told the shop wasn't her own. She was managing it with a woman and the woman died some months back.

She couldn't afford the shop rent anymore and the shop was sold off to another person.

Formally she sells rice, beans, and so many other things.

Now, she is just selling tomatoes, pepper and kerosene.

Rain was showering a little bit and it was falling on her mercilessly.

I was pleased!

I never planned to buy anything from the market, but because I wanted to get back at her, I went to the ATM in the market and withdrew 1k.

I went to her shop and told her to sell kerosene for me.
(I have almost 4 liters of kerosene at home.)

She bent down.

I asked her if she knows me and she nodded her head.

I smiled.

"You know my Dad now has a shop?" I asked.

She didn't reply.

"He no more sells aba made shoes anymore." I continued.

She started hurrying up to sell the kerosene.

"You know, he is no longer in the rain, even sun doesn't come close to his shop."

She filled the kerosene and gave it to me.

I told her to sell tomatoes for me with pepper.

I wasn't done reading her.

She was packaging it, and I continued,

" He doesn't just have a shop, he now has two shops. Isn't that wonderful...."

She became irritated. her cheek bones almost found it's way out of her skin.

"My Dad ehn, the juju he is using is very strong. I'm very grateful." I didn't retract.

She quickly tied everything and handed it over to me.

I chuckled, looked her in her tired eyes, and she diverged.

I sighed.

paid her for what I bought and left.

Walked a distance, turned back and my eyes met with hers. it was filled with dismay.

PS: I need to see my dad and tell him what I saw.

PPS: My Dad would feel sorry for her, and it will make me sick.

PPPS: let me go and cook.

https://lailasnews.com/man-narrates-how-lady-who-humiliated-his-dad-years-back-suffered-ill-luck/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck by ladygudhead(f): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ummh And the winner izzzzz...! BTW,I heard that this space i'm occuping is called.......'FFF' Plz it is for sale,interested buyer should contact me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck by ZaRuleOfLaw: 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am. when e happen now, you go blame village people. it's wise to not rub your success in people's face

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck by BruncleZuma: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin

So what's the moral of this story, that you are a príck just like her?...as I don't get you or the point you're trying to make...

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck by SEONaijaExpert: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
The bottom line of the story, especially to ladies, be humble!

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck by Emmafe(m): 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
Dz is super story.....

Samsung deals... check my signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck by pointstores(m): 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
K nw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck by sexiestharam(f): 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nobody knows tomorrow. GEJ had no shoes yet he became President. Do not despise people for their present predicaments. When God turns the captivity of some people, it would be like a dream. Moral of the story in the words of Kendrick Lamar: 'Be Humble, Sit down!'

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck by yeyeboi(m): 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck by SarakiBukola: 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
Silly guy...who said the girl might not "surpass" them eventually ?

The Race of Life only ends when you die.

It's childish to boast of any so-called achievements

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck by crafteck(m): 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
Oga, beta thank God for your own and keep shut. Hw dis take make fp

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck by meezynetwork(m): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
Meaning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck by chronique(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
poor people and their problem sha. i don't know what exactly that you're trying to do but if it's getting back at her,i must say that you are not wise. instead of you to hide your head and thank God for the improvement,you're going to look for trouble by buying kerosene and tomatoes and reminding somebody about something very irrelevant. by the time the witch decides to attack your family and reduce you guys to her level of poverty and all of you start selling tomatoes and kerosene and okrika shoes under the rain,that is when you will have sense.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck by Agent8706(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
ZaRuleOfLaw:
trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am. when e happen now, you go blame village people. it's wise to not rub your success in people's face

My brother, that's how hatred starts oh. And if his father is not spiritually grounded now either by the way or light or darkness, if she wages a spiritual way on him now he won't know where his issue started from.

The girl didn't do well, but the guy didn't do better either deliberately shoving his father's success down the lady's throat. He would have simply just bought the stuffs and go away. Her guilt will do the rest

8 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck by Vornic: 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
How do we confirm this story now?

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck by jazinogold(m): 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
hmm
Re: Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
Very touching. Narrator taught her a lesson but should try not to rub it in any further. Moreover people without formal education will always have attitudes no matter how smart they claim

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck by luminouz(m): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nicely done!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck by DavidAverlon35(m): 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
Don't ridicule people because of dea present situation ...Change is constant.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck by larj(m): 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
Am I the only one who feels this is a stupid story?, But then again he is a child, both the pepper seller and his Dad included. Thinking you go through life without being wronged is false. Keeping hold of such hate is disgusting and can only take one so far. Wonder what he'll do if he finally owns a car. Poor mans mentality ; get rich to oppress your neighbour .

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck by Alejoc(m): 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
So sad!
Re: Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck by Tedpgrass: 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
Magnanimity determines that you let some things slide....

Not worth the bother rubbing things in people's faces sometimes!!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
The woman was foolish....and now you showed you are a foolish fool. Kid.

8 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck by Ikpongiton: 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
she reap what she sowed years back and you will also reap what you are sowing now.karma is a bitch .

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck by Jaqenhghar: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
ZaRuleOfLaw:
Is that even success? Make him go siddon
Re: Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck by Jaqenhghar: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
These are the kind of nollywoodish stories Niggerians love
Re: Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck by Dearlord(m): 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
I sit down just dey look u with one eye. idiot

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck by Pidginwhisper: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
Upon the humiliation you subjected her to just to get back @ her over an unfortunate incident that took place yrs back which probably could've happened due to one circumstance or the other, She still made profit from the 1k you spent buying from her.

You could tell by Her silence that she regretted Her action back then, if not she would've abused you too after you reminded Her about the unfortunate incident regardless of the amount of money you're spending. You no dey pay evil back with evil#StayHumble

8 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck by Born2Breed(f): 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Silly guy...who said the girl might not "surpass" them eventually ?

The Race of Life only ends when you die.

It's childish to boast of any so-called achievements

Ur head dey there jare!!!
Abeg use this one step down.

The boy is a kid, he just did same thing d woman did to his dad.

9 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck by ZaRuleOfLaw: 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
Agent8706:

My brother, that's how hatred starts oh. And if his father is not spiritually grounded now either by the way or light or darkness, if she wages a spiritual way on him now he won't know where his issue started from.

The girl didn't do well, but the guy didn't do better either deliberately shoving his father's success down the lady's throat. He would have simply just bought the stuffs and go away. Her guilt will do the rest

exactly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Blind Mother Welcomes Twins Months After Daughter Went Missing / Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.