Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,445 members, 7,853,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Man Narrates How A Neighbour Who Is A Pastor Engaged In Physical Fight With Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrates How A Neighbour Who Is A Pastor Engaged In Physical Fight With Him (449 Views)

Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court / Woman Catches A Neighbour Trying To Rape Her Daughter In Borno / Man Flogs His Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With A Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrates How A Neighbour Who Is A Pastor Engaged In Physical Fight With Him by EmagNig(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
A man has taken to twitter to narrate on how his neighbour who is also a pastor resorted to fighting him physically just because he decided to retaliate the evil he initially did.

According to the man, he usually comes home late and so he parks his car behind every other cars in the compound. So anytime this particular neighbour needs to leave for work in the morning, he comes to wake him and he always obliges.

So it now happened that one day, his neighbour's car was parked behind his car and he needed to leave. But surprisingly the pastor didn't respond when he went to call him to come move his car. He then decided not to make a fuss out of the situation and went out using an alternative.

Just the next day, the pastor needed to leave because his car was parked at the front and so went on to call the man. But remembering what the pastor did the day before, he decided to retaliate and that was how the scuffle began.

Read his story

There is a war currently going on inside my compound, BTW me nd my Igbo neighbor, not all Igbo are bad but this one is a pastor and a disgrace to all Igbo indigins. I'm the night crawler of my compound I enter my house latest 11pm or 12am, and na me dey always park 4 back

So, he leaves home early to work around 4:30/5am, whereas he will come and bang my door to reverse out, I will always oblige as its normal thing to do, so Thursday night I came home early, he parked behind me, I had a meeting to attend d next day, I had to leave early..

I went to his door to knock, baba no even gree answer me, the security guy called his phone he shouted at him, that why are we distrubing him, baba no answer me, very painful, I took public bus and okada to where I was going, I came back home, later saw him just greeted...

and left, he didn't even apologize or sought, so yesterday parked behind as usual, this morning he was suppose to go to church, he came to knock, I came outside, around 5am, carry my bicycle and rode it down a frnds place, baba dey vex and e dey furious, I had to do my own bk

He go church o, e no go oo, d thing no consign me, I came back now and baba dey form Bruce Lee, he wantu fight, like u wanna fight someone from Ekiti, baba I go beat u like pikin, to make matter worst our security dey use ham laugh, a whole pastor behaving like that

Well I made it known he started it, and na only landlord go fit settle this fight, tomorrow Monday I'm still waiting to do it again, i go enter house today around 1am, I swear d guy go beg last last lol

https://lailasnews.com/man-narrates-how-his-neighbour-who-is-a-pastor-engaged-in-physical-fight-with-him/

lalasticlala

Re: Man Narrates How A Neighbour Who Is A Pastor Engaged In Physical Fight With Him by Astonmartin(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
kwantinue
Re: Man Narrates How A Neighbour Who Is A Pastor Engaged In Physical Fight With Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:50am On Jul 31, 2018
bastards in robe
Re: Man Narrates How A Neighbour Who Is A Pastor Engaged In Physical Fight With Him by meezynetwork(m): 6:32am On Jul 31, 2018
The pastor na idiot
Re: Man Narrates How A Neighbour Who Is A Pastor Engaged In Physical Fight With Him by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 31, 2018
Both of una na idiot undecided undecided

And eye for an eye

Evrybody go blind Las las cool grin
Re: Man Narrates How A Neighbour Who Is A Pastor Engaged In Physical Fight With Him by Hector09(m): 8:25am On Jul 31, 2018
After the fight make una show me d scores

(1) (Reply)

Kill Yourself Please And Leave That Little Angel Alone: Facebook Is Bullying Me? / Delta Policemen Order Man To Lie Inside A Dirty Water (Photos) / Suicidal' Man Steals And Crashes Empty Plane From Seattle Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.