Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Kill Yourself Please And Leave That Little Angel Alone: Facebook Is Bullying Me? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kill Yourself Please And Leave That Little Angel Alone: Facebook Is Bullying Me? (445 Views)

A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! / Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State / Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kill Yourself Please And Leave That Little Angel Alone: Facebook Is Bullying Me? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
It was just like every other day, but today ended differently for me. I awoke after a stressful afternoon sleep, tried logging into my facebook account but what I saw inflicted a pain that couldn't easily be waved aside. Facebook bullied me!

After several attempts to log into my account using the facebook lite app, an interface popped up, with the message.

"You mean the suicidal thoughts you're already battling with? Go kill yourself and leave that little angel alone"

I don't quite understand and the uncertainty of that has spring forth an emotional trauma, quite consuming that I have to call for my doctor.

Facebook, instead of doing its job in connecting people resorted to bullying me for a crime I have never committed. I'm not a bully. Why bully me? Why me?

What do I do? Is that a mistake? A glitch? .. What purpose was it to serve? Should I contact my lawyer?

#Saynotobully

Lalasticlala mynd44 please move to the right section

Re: Kill Yourself Please And Leave That Little Angel Alone: Facebook Is Bullying Me? by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
This is serious.
Re: Kill Yourself Please And Leave That Little Angel Alone: Facebook Is Bullying Me? by MrLankeeee(m): 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
Attention seeker, do you have sense......??

Don't only call ur lawyer, call ur pastor, babalawo, IFA priest.......
Re: Kill Yourself Please And Leave That Little Angel Alone: Facebook Is Bullying Me? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
MrLankeeee:
Attention seeker, do you have sense......??

Don't only call ur lawyer, call ur pastor, babalawo, IFA priest.......

I'm not in any way seeking for cheap attention. I'm talking about the emotional trauma facebook made me pass through. My BP isn't the same anymore, my pulse keep rising and my heart beat, beating faster than its normal pace.
Re: Kill Yourself Please And Leave That Little Angel Alone: Facebook Is Bullying Me? by MrLankeeee(m): 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
HenryDion:

I'm not in any way seeking for cheap attention. I'm talking about the emotional trauma facebook made me pass through. My BP isn't the same anymore, my pulse keep rising and my heart beat, beating faster than its normal pace.

You choose to focus ur attention on what facebook did to you. Stop thinking about it and your BP will drop to normal.
Re: Kill Yourself Please And Leave That Little Angel Alone: Facebook Is Bullying Me? by MrLankeeee(m): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
I don't think Facebook can do such a thing.

Probably your account has been hacked....
Re: Kill Yourself Please And Leave That Little Angel Alone: Facebook Is Bullying Me? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
The message does not even make sense.

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested After Allegedly Raped, Impregnated & Infected 14-yr-old Girl / Chai! 40 Year Old Man Burnt With Acid In Calabar For Stealing Indomie / Nigerian Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With His Master's Girlfriend(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.