Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

FREE Automotive Programs Coming Soon To Carquest, Mr Transmission-Milex - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / FREE Automotive Programs Coming Soon To Carquest, Mr Transmission-Milex (6166 Views)

MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway / Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works / Useful Car Information at Mr. Transmission/Milex, Carquest BLOG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE Automotive Programs Coming Soon To Carquest, Mr Transmission-Milex by radautoworks: 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
.Today was a fun day. We hosted some young ladies from Saint Mary's at the request of the Society Of Women Engineers. Smart kids smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL5q3xH-ojY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIxxqxpe7wY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTDifpu0cuA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjV_UMvmsck

1 Like

Re: FREE Automotive Programs Coming Soon To Carquest, Mr Transmission-Milex by VolvoS60(m): 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
radautoworks:

The teenager class is something my husband really wants to do. That's how he started out in Jamaica. Same challenges then. Mechanics had no respect and it was looked down on. Noone considered it a viable option. People don't know how technical it actually is. Not everyone can be a lawyer, doctor or engineer. This is a good career path for a lot of people. If a child shows interest, it will be a good foundation for them to go on from.

^^^^
Very very true.

If I could turn back time I would have enrolled in mechanic school years ago. Too late now. sad

These machines (cars, air conditioners, fridges, computers, printers, toasters, TVs, hifi, etc.) will still be with us for a while. Even if you don't choose to repair these things for a living, having the know how is a win on all counts. Saves you money and time fixing your own stuff. Makes you money if you decide to turn it into a career. Gives you the satisfaction of using your brain and your hands in a way that most desk bound, white collar workers will never experience. Yes the labour can be back breaking and you'll inhale more solvents than you can name but it beats being a bank clerk. tongue

Good job coming through with the classes for those young women. It really could be the beginning of a lifelong journey for at least some of them.

1 Like

Re: FREE Automotive Programs Coming Soon To Carquest, Mr Transmission-Milex by radautoworks: 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
*2020 MTN Science & Technology Scholarship Scheme For Nigeria Undergraduates* Is out
Value: ₦200,000.00
*Deadline:* July 21, 2020
*APPLY HERE:* https://www.mtnonline.com/scholarships/
*Students studying the following courses can Apply;*
• Agricultural Science
• Architecture
• Communication Technology
• Computer & Electronics
• Computer & Information Science
• Computer Science & Mathematics
• Computer Engineering
• Electrical Engineering
• Electronics And Electronics Technology
• Electronics Engineering
• Engineering Physics, Industrial Physics
• Information Technology
• Mathematics
• Mechanical Engineering
• Physics Electronics
• Physics Engineering, Physics/Computational Modeling
• Pure/Applied Physics
• Statistics & Computer Science
• Industrial Mathematics
• Civil Engineering
• Bio-Medical Engineering
*• and any other related courses*

APPLY NOW & SHARE TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY

1 Like

Re: FREE Automotive Programs Coming Soon To Carquest, Mr Transmission-Milex by deedee44: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
radautoworks:
*2020 MTN Science & Technology Scholarship Scheme For Nigeria Undergraduates* Is out
Value: ₦200,000.00
*Students studying the following courses can Apply;*
• Agricultural Science
• Architecture
• Communication Technology
• Computer & Electronics
• Computer & Information Science
• Computer Science & Mathematics
• Computer Engineering
• Electrical Engineering
• Electronics And Electronics Technology
• Electronics Engineering
• Engineering Physics, Industrial Physics
• Information Technology
• Mathematics
• Mechanical Engineering
• Physics Electronics
• Physics Engineering, Physics/Computational Modeling
• Pure/Applied Physics
• Statistics & Computer Science
• Industrial Mathematics
• Civil Engineering
• Bio-Medical Engineering
*• and any other related courses*

APPLY NOW & SHARE TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY
Good evening ma, please I want to send you (not the company) an email. Will the email on your signature serve the purpose? Thanks
Re: FREE Automotive Programs Coming Soon To Carquest, Mr Transmission-Milex by radautoworks: 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
deedee44:

Good evening ma, please I want to send you (not the company) an email. Will the email on your signature serve the purpose? Thanks
nope. Send a generic one there anyway and I'll intercept and reply.
Re: FREE Automotive Programs Coming Soon To Carquest, Mr Transmission-Milex by deedee44: 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
radautoworks:
Okay thanks. It will be from demmydd44@gmail.com
Re: FREE Automotive Programs Coming Soon To Carquest, Mr Transmission-Milex by deedee44: 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
radautoworks:
Email sent but I forgot to include the make and year of my car. It's Toyota camry 2006
Re: FREE Automotive Programs Coming Soon To Carquest, Mr Transmission-Milex by deedee44: 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
radautoworks:
Please I'm still awaiting your reply ma
Re: FREE Automotive Programs Coming Soon To Carquest, Mr Transmission-Milex by radautoworks: 2:57am On Nov 29, 2020
deedee44:

Please I'm still awaiting your reply ma
been traveling and exhausted. Please let me get to you tomorrow after I get some rest
Re: FREE Automotive Programs Coming Soon To Carquest, Mr Transmission-Milex by deedee44: 7:41am On Nov 29, 2020
radautoworks:
been traveling and exhausted. Please let me get to you tomorrow after I get some rest
Okay ma. Have a lovely Sunday
Re: FREE Automotive Programs Coming Soon To Carquest, Mr Transmission-Milex by Lush100(m): 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Baba, she went to bring additional scanner na, and one for me grin
Make she rest na, before she change mind, the work.no easy even to do promo

deedee44:

Okay ma. Have a lovely Sunday
Re: FREE Automotive Programs Coming Soon To Carquest, Mr Transmission-Milex by deedee44: 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lush100:
Baba, she went to bring additional scanner na, and one for me grin
Make she rest na, before she change mind, the work.no easy even to do promo

Lol no be scanner matter I wan discuss with her o.
You sef go win bro, make use of her hint grin
Re: FREE Automotive Programs Coming Soon To Carquest, Mr Transmission-Milex by radautoworks: 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
deedee44:

Lol no be scanner matter I wan discuss with her o.
You sef go win bro, make use of her hint grin

All sorted?
Re: FREE Automotive Programs Coming Soon To Carquest, Mr Transmission-Milex by deedee44: 4:46am On Dec 01, 2020
radautoworks:

All sorted?
Not yet but appointment scheduled for 11am today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Signs That Your Car Has A Suspension System Problem / Thinking Of Buying A Corolla Sport. What Are The Pros And Cons? / Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.