Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) (9644 Views)

Peter Obi Donates Borehole In Birnin Kebbi (pictures) / Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by whizpet: 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
By Peter Ogunsona

Presidential aspirant, Omoyele Sowore was on Saturday, 28th of July, 2018 continues his town hall meeting in Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State. The young and visionary leader who had shown interest to involve in the next Presidential election, has sent electric wave to the present government of Nigeria and springs up discussions amidst the elite, second-rate and youths of the country.

The former Students Union President, (SUG) of University of Lagos State spoke with dauntlessness and braveness as the interactive session between the audience and him galvanized the atmosphere in the hall and cut-down the pressures of millions of his followers on him being corrupt if he finally becomes the next President of Nigeria.

Most of the citizens of Nigeria have lost interest in the current state of the country due to massive corruptions that has eaten deep in the system. Omoyele Sowore made mention on how he repudiated Eight hundred thousands Naira in 1993.

He said " I have lay eyes on money, money that is enough to sell my integrity. I have been offered millions in cash but I can never sell my integrity. In 1993, I was put in an offer of a whooping sum of Eight-hundred thousand Naira and you know what that means at that time. Apart from that, lot of cars and luxury things have been offered also, in which I rejected."

The publisher of the renowned Sahara Reporters whom had stir the atmosphere in the last few weeks by pulling massive crowds to him just because some youths believes he is young, visionary and credible to be the next President of Nigeria. Sowore made mention on how he will reach out to those who have been neglected.

"After we are done with the town-hall meetings with all the six geopolitical zones, we are going to the seventh zone that have been left out, the zones of the poor, weak, old, young people, students, physically challenged and those who have been ripped off. We have to make commitment and to be dedicated to take our country back from all the leaders that are corrupt so that this country can progress." He said.

He continued further that "Those old politicians thought that we do not have experience or not ready, look at this hall, who is more ready? See as the hall is as full as a tick. Everyone came here without giving money for mobilization, you came here because you want to take it back with me and out of your own will and I must commend you for that.

Omoyele Sowore concluded his town hall meeting in Kebbi which is mostly Hausa and Fulani state, with Islam as the major religion that they should get their PVC's and vote for him. "You need to get your PVC and vote for a young and vibrant man as your president, I am ready for leadership."

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
So how was he disgraced?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by chichar1(f): 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
op take time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by madridguy(m): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
Serious candidate.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by Jasen1(m): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
Which kind topic be this

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by Racoon(m): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
Propaganda gone wrong!

7 Likes

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by Nbote(m): 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
D OP in his usual misleading style to gain traffic to his posts.. Na so U and Sowore wan deceive Nigerians? Abeg Nigerians have seen enough deception already

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by DKM123: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lol! So you had to lie in the topic to gain views, abi.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by Yankiss(m): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
OP, how was he disgraced heavily? Nothing in your post to highlight the screaming headline. Haba!

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
Cut and join news.
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by benpluss: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
Breaking: Benue Assembly suspends8 APC lawmakers behind ‘impeachment’ notice. The impeachment was unconstitutional and illegal. Ortom is still the Governor of Benue state. APC continue to fail in all their move.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by Femiblacky(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
Get any books of your choice now directly to your mail or whatsapp , Academic textbooks from all specializations , Novels of great authors,fiction,melodrama, sci-fi, paralegal, crime, comedy, Adventure etc at the rate of #300. Contact me on 081.0.603.999.8 for your books now!!!!
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by toocoded: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
Yankiss:
OP, how was he disgraced heavily? Nothing in your post to highlight the screaming headline. Haba!
There is no source sef, liar liar somebody

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by Almaiga: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by naijacentric(m): 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
Sarcasm on flick
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by kunmiiii: 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
This click bait is very annoying....where the disgrace??

As much as I'd wish Buhari to step aside, it doesn't necessarily have to be a Youth because Youthfulness is truly wasted on the young, and this Sowore guy knows absolutely nothing about governance except peddling fake news and vendettas with his media outfit, which survives solely on grants from people, i.e politicians comes to mind.

He has no business or work experience in management or generating revenue and being an activist doesn't necessarily mean he knows what's good for us. He should work his way up, start from his constituency or district, even Macron had years of civil service experience.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by EricBloodAxe: 12:08am On Jul 31, 2018
Thunder fire this OP till infinity

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by phemmyfour: 5:21am On Jul 31, 2018
Wow wow....see disgrace
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by IsaAbubakar: 5:55am On Jul 31, 2018
welcome to my state Sowore
don't forget to pay homage to me

ask for sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman
you'll be directed
Assalamualaikum bro

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by BabaRamota1980: 6:07am On Jul 31, 2018
Bolowolowo:
So how was he disgraced?

Its a hook!
If he didnt use that no one will care to read.
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by cityofindustry: 6:24am On Jul 31, 2018
If you must use deception to convince readers to open your thread, it says a lot about your credibility and that of your leader
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by lordtosan(m): 6:38am On Jul 31, 2018
kunmiiii:

As much as I'd wish Buhari to step aside, it doesn't necessarily have to be a Youth because Youthfulness is truly wasted on the young, and this Sowore guy knows absolutely nothing about governance except peddling fake news and vendettas with his media outfit, which survives solely on grants from people, i.e politicians comes to mind.

He has no business or work experience in management or generating revenue and being an activist doesn't necessarily mean he knows what's good for us. He should work his way up, start from his constituency or district, even Macron had years of civil service experience.
For your mind you don make sense undecided

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by Paretomaster1(m): 7:17am On Jul 31, 2018
I would have been disappointed, because Kebbi is the most peaceful state in Nigeria..

Was also recently ranked the third business friendly state..
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by slimfit1(m): 8:16am On Jul 31, 2018
kunmiiii:

Did you by any chance do any research on this guy before typing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: IDPs in Niger, Chad to vote, says INEC / Full Text Of President Buhari’s 2022 Budget Presentation Speech / Which Is The Most Corrupt Government Parastatal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.