Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) (9645 Views)

Peter Obi Donates Borehole In Birnin Kebbi (pictures) / Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video) / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by loveth360(f): 9:20am On Jul 31, 2018
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by ozaji: 9:36am On Jul 31, 2018
kunmiiii:
This click bait is very annoying....where the disgrace??

As much as I'd wish Buhari to step aside, it doesn't necessarily have to be a Youth because Youthfulness is truly wasted on the young, and this Sowore guy knows absolutely nothing about governance except peddling fake news and vendettas with his media outfit, which survives solely on grants from people, i.e politicians comes to mind.

He has no business or work experience in management or generating revenue and being an activist doesn't necessarily mean he knows what's good for us. He should work his way up, start from his constituency or district, even Macron had years of civil service experience.

I am sure u don't know much about him, i have taken time out to do my research on him and i know he has what it takes to the President of this country.What experience are you talking about? Experience in looting, rigging and manipulation. The country needs social Justice. Mr Sowore is far far better than those old politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by kunmiiii: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2018
lordtosan:
For your mind you don make sense undecided

I don't need to make sense to u, if u can't make critical and rational criticisms, Make your own sense and kindly get off my mentions.
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by kunmiiii: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2018
ozaji:

I am sure u don't know much about him, i have taken time out to do my research on him and i know he has what it takes to the President of this country.What experience are you talking about? Experience in looting, rigging and manipulation. The country needs social Justice. Mr Sowore is far far better than those old politicians.

I'm not antagonizing Sowore oo, heavens knows I'm in full support of getting rid of these senile old politicians but in truth, everybody seems to be a saint or have good intentions in running for office until they get there. "Dream big and start small" which has been the motivation and worked for so many successful people, because u can't underestimate the power and importance of experience to be successful.

As a matter of fact I'm even more in support of him going into politics so he can make a difference than u, becos I'm simply advising he shouldn't squander his resources on an office that's so far from his reach, and start with something from his constituency that can easily be achieved. We both know the truth bro, Sowore can't win 2019!!
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by lordtosan(m): 11:22am On Jul 31, 2018
kunmiiii:

I don't need to make sense to u, if u can't make critical and rational criticisms, Make your own sense and kindly get off my mentions.
If what you posted can pass as a critical and rational criticism, I don't want to be rational.
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by respect80(m): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2018
This one na mumu op
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by whizpet: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
Bolowolowo:
So how was he disgraced?
He was disgraced by more people in the hall. people thought he would not pull crowd.
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by whizpet: 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
chichar1:
op take time!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont mind me just vote for Sowore comes 2019 election.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by whizpet: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
madridguy:
Serious candidate.
Very serious. Just vote for him and and tell all your friends also.
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by whizpet: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
Jasen1:
Which kind topic be this
A great topic to bring you to read read what omoyele Sowore have been doing in the north. Get your PVC and vote Omoyele Sowore comes 2019 presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by olisaEze(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
Bolowolowo:
So how was he disgraced?
I just tire!...

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by Babacele: 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
lols
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by whizpet: 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
madridguy:
Serious candidate.
The most serious among the young Presidential candidates contesting right now. How i wish the Youths can rally round him and vote these old thieves out.
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by whizpet: 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
ozaji:

You are so brilliant for this reply. We need a young and credible man like him to become the next President of Nigeria. Not only that he is credible alone, he has so many things upstairs that he want to implement for Nigerians. Three of his agendas have been implemented by the Buhari led administration.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by whizpet: 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
respect80:
This one na mumu op
You think you are the brilliant one? wait first, let us vote Omoyele Sowore as the President of Nigeria first.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by whizpet: 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
Racoon:
Propaganda gone wrong!
Nah! it's not a propaganda, it's a bait to read what the young and vibrant man has in stock for Nigerians. This is the time to let the a young, vibrant, credible and intelligent man rule this country. He has lots upstairs for Nigerians.
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by whizpet: 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
Yankiss:
OP, how was he disgraced heavily? Nothing in your post to highlight the screaming headline. Haba!
Is the headline screaming? Just forget about the headline now wink , Vote Omoyele Sowore as President of Nigeria.
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by ilobex(m): 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
Setting the pace.

contact me for all your Shisha/Hookah stuffs.

Support this hustle.

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by whizpet: 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
EricBloodAxe:
Thunder fire this OP till infinity
Thunder will not fire him. We need to change this old thieves and Sowore Hurricane is here.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by whizpet: 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
phemmyfour:
Wow wow....see disgrace
See the disgrace grin grin cheesy. Lets youth rally round this man and vote for him. We need young and vibrant man to become the next President of Nigeria.
Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by whizpet: 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
Paretomaster1:
I would have been disappointed, because Kebbi is the most peaceful state in Nigeria..

Was also recently ranked the third business friendly state..
Correct! it was an awesome reception for Omoyele Sowore. They are even sick and tired of the present Government. They want a young President this time.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by whizpet: 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
respect80:
This one na mumu op
Sorry, Mr intelligent. You can get your PVC and vote for Omoyele Sowore.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Omoyele Sowore Was Disgraced Heavily In Kebbi (pictures) by respect80(m): 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
whizpet:
Sorry, Mr intelligent. You can get your PVC and vote for Omoyele Sowore.

I'm not against his ambition in any way.
I'm against the misleading title of this post... Shikenan

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The President And Governors Steal From Security Votes / Terrorism: Mark Seeks Ban Of Almajiri System / Ogun Workers Declare Indefinite Strike Over Unremitted Deductions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.