Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,734 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) (85027 Views)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) / Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by karllemah44(m): 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
boiz2men:

On behalf of him,

Will you marry me? kiss
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
karllemah44:
Explorer just propose to me already na? kiss kiss

Oh Exploree, Iyam here o, Which country does thou willeth to go?

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by iomoge2(f): 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
If the hands were the only support. Then I woulda lovessit more.
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nice one bt its kinda scary

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by jrklinz: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
When nigeria reach dis stage of innovation

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Idrismusty97(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
deepwater:

I worked in Vietnam few years back, Hanoi and Haiphong to be precise. That country is way way ahead of Africa as a whole. Good thing about them is that their nationals do the engineering and construction works themselves. They seldom interact with the outside world or personnel more especially on government related/sponsored project. As an expat you would be lucky to work with private firms and not the government. Labour cost was high, my yard decided to move

Before then the government was building a bridge across the song cam river under way to the deep waters of the east Vietnam sea (Chinese calls it south China sea which is a crime to mention same in Vietnam). The bridge would be capable of opening and closing for ships with larger mast., Forecastle and stacks. This is exactly what we need between apapa and marina. But ambode is not aware
Autojosh please sell them the idea
Probably because it's a communism Nation, They fought to preserved communism even against superpowers like the US, I guess it's working for them. Sometimes i wonder what will happen if the then South Vietnamese fully backed by the US had won.
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Abagworo(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
Heroes bridge Owerri is a junior replica of this.

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by kjhova(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
perdollar:
d country dt no super power can defeat in war. Japan at its peak couldn't, d French av never won a war alone anyway so it was no surprise dt dey were well defeated. USA came n reigned terror last last they ran away defeated. China learning from history, ran back to their border after few success n declared victory. small country wt big God. like Vietnam like Biafra like israel

Loooool...desperation is when you cling on to dissimilar achievements just to feel good about your own gross failure!

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Idrismusty97(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
iomoge2:
If the hands were the only support. Then I woulda lovessit more.
Do you want to die?

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Dollabiz: 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
Oh
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by RaptorX: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Oyibos know how to live life. They understand the essence of life. Unlike here where they work tooth and nail morning to night all year round until mother earth calls... sad
When did Vietnamese became oyinbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by redangel2017: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
Amazing amazingly amazing.. [size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by israelmao(m): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
It is quite breathtaking!
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by skallion7(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
iyke926:
Oh my... Is this real? Whites are creative.
everything is white to you guys, you can see Lebanese and Indians and call them whites. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by ollah2: 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
The only sector thriving in Nigeria is church. Nigeria isn't a sh!thole, it's the st!testhole

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by kenoz(m): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
Photoshoot and selfie's bridge

Beautiful
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by emmyid(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
karllemah44:

Hello, my name is Explorer Seun Ogundele. Will you marry me?
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Harrynight(m): 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
cool

I love seeing creative infrastructure that's purely out of the box, eye-catching, world class and amazing.
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by JAWBONE(m): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
This is a country that was almost obliterated by war when Nigeria was enjoying freedom...

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
RaptorX:
When did Vietnamese became oyinbo.
Thats not the point

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Litmus: 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
michael142:
The only way Nigerian can ever get to this level is for us to break the zoo and divide into 4 or 5 small countries.

Unity beggers are the type of people that concive of buildding such things. Those that believe in unity are progressives, they want to build consensus, build great nations and so on. Devidey, Devidey people, on the other hand, are retrogressives, individuals that never think of the future but always harken back to the past. They look back with nostalgia to how things used to be before Lord Logard came, for instance. Bokoharam and Isis are examples of retrogressives, they hanker after the past, to some imagined golden era of Caliphate.Such people distroy and only think of creating the past.

2 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Freeman50(m): 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
Nice concept
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
Litmus:

Unity beggers are the type of people that concive of such things. Those that believe in unity are progressives. Devidy, devidy people are retrogressives, individuals that never think of the future but always harken back to the past. They look back with nostalgia to how things used to be before Lord Logard came, for instance. Bokoharam and Isis are examples of retrogressives, they hanker after the past, to some imagined golden era of Caliphate.Such people distroy and only think of creating the past.

Wetin you dey talk?
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Butoneday2(m): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
Where are those pple trekking to just asking cos ayam not understanding @all. Or is dia no motor in dat cantry. undecided undecided
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Dan42(m): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
Abagworo:
Heroes bridge Owerri is a junior replica of this.
Omo dey your eye?
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Anaskie(m): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
karllemah44:
Sweetie, will you marry me? This is my other monicker. kiss

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Electronzeez(m): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
Trexnemesis:
If it's Nigeria now, some people will be 'shitting' at different points on the bridge in the night or 'before day break'.

You are a modafuka grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Laugh wan burst my belle .

2 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by karllemah44(m): 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
emmyid:

Hello, my name is Explorer Seun Ogundele. Will you marry me?
no...because you're ugly and broke... grin grin
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Dopeluiz(m): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
larj:
Let me sit down and wait for someone to mention Buhari
Buhari

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by akaahs(m): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
I am only after the structural design of the bridge
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
Beautiful n creepy at the same time kiss shocked

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Aystarz: 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
englishmart:
if it was in Nigeria now, at night, one drunk trailer driver will want to pass there as shortcut

"Ngerian leaders have for many years let Nigerians down, and Nigerians themselves have gone on to do the same to Nigeria"- Fela Durotoye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unknown Ship Spotted At Elegushi Beach (Photos) / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre / David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.