Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) (85021 Views)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / The World Class Oshodi Transport Interchange (Breathtaking Photos) / Breathtaking Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Shampoo77: 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
Buhari and APC Nigeria forbids this kind of bridge.
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by YorubaEmir: 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
karllemah44:
embarassed embarassed I can be the second na...or don't u know that husband is scarce now?

You want to be second wife when I'm still single??

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by folake4u(f): 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
Really beautiful.
I can sight a lavender plant on the bridge. How sweet!
Vietnam smiley.
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by emmyid(m): 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
karllemah44:
no...because you're ugly and broke... grin grin

Really? U just missed though
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by ud4u: 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
Very awesome
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by jaxxy(m): 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
Decent people will make/create decent things. It's a result of how they think.
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by karllemah44(m): 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
emmyid:

Really? U just missed though
noooooooo....pleaseeeeee come back my love, I dunno wat came over me
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by emmyid(m): 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
karllemah44:

Not when you were quick to make assumptions which is the direct opposites of the reality. I'm so gone baby...
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Tolubory(m): 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
Explorers:
A bridge outside Da Nangin Vietnam is wowing visitors with its elegant design seemingly being held aloft by two giant stone hands.

Known as the Golden Bridge, it stands 1,400m above sea level above the Ba Na hills, offering majestic views of the surrounding countryside.

https://www.boredpanda.com/creative-design-giant-hands-bridge-ba-na-hills-vietnam/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9742015051
Its like all those Sci - Fi Movies

Just pondering ....
What if those hands starts moving!!!
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Pacesetter123(m): 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
karllemah44:
U dis girl,go n act comedy movie !
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by wristbangle: 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
karllemah44:
Explorer just propose to me already na? kiss kiss

He is married na
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by xcelentattitude(m): 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
I feel like standing on one of those fingers.

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by psucc(m): 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
Bros you from Nigeria? How you take know us like this? Exactly how it would have happened especially if the bridge is in Lagos.
englishmart:
if it was in Nigeria now, at night, one drunk trailer driver will want to pass there as shortcut

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by TRACYPETER755(f): 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
wow very beautiful
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by boiz2men(m): 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
karllemah44:
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes kiss kiss kiss kiss

lol...

On behalf of him, can we now make babies
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by karllemah44(m): 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
emmyid:

Not when you were quick to make assumptions which is the direct opposites of the reality. I'm so gone baby...
ah ah...sweet heart, I was just testing if u will get angry and its like you are getting angry, its small joke I joke na...if u don't marry me, u will miss d ekpang nkwukwo tongue tongue u kno na
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by karllemah44(m): 11:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
boiz2men:

lol...

On behalf of him, can we now make babies
hell no! I don't want my kids looking like oshomole please lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by karllemah44(m): 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
Pacesetter123:
U dis girl,go n act comedy movie !
need opportunities oo...lol

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by boiz2men(m): 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
karllemah44:
hell no! I don't want my kids looking like oshomole please lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin

But I'm shocked. So because you look like monkey wey dey lick sour lime, you nor wan to born pikin..

Maternal traits are most times recessive. So the kids will be fine
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by emmyid(m): 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
karllemah44:
ah ah...sweet heart, I was just testing if u will get angry and its like you are getting angry, its small joke I joke na...if u don't marry me, u will miss d ekpang nkwukwo tongue tongue u kno na

Awww.. You Akwa Cross?
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by perdollar(m): 12:12am On Jul 31, 2018
kjhova:

Loooool...desperation is when you cling on to dissimilar achievements just to feel good about your own gross failure!
who r u pls? who is d nonentity?
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by perdollar(m): 12:14am On Jul 31, 2018
emmyid:

Awww.. You Akwa Cross?
make una comot for road make I see were I dey go
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Patrioticooduan: 12:15am On Jul 31, 2018
Why would anyone want to compare Nigeria with Vietnam? Vietnam is dominated by a single ethnic group known as Vietnamese that make up 90% of the country's population. They are bounded by a similar language, culture and history

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 31, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by karllemah44(m): 12:36am On Jul 31, 2018
boiz2men:

grin

But I'm shocked. So because you look like monkey wey dey lick sour lime, you nor wan to born pikin..

Maternal traits are most times recessive. So the kids will be fine
grin grin abeg leave me lemme sleep
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by karllemah44(m): 12:38am On Jul 31, 2018
emmyid:

Awww.. You Akwa Cross?
grew up in Cally oo
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:47am On Jul 31, 2018
karllemah44:
Explorer just propose to me already na? kiss kiss

Smiles.....

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:49am On Jul 31, 2018
onward4life:
DJ explorers

Me thought

Yu decamp

Lol....Decamp go where na?
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:51am On Jul 31, 2018
karllemah44:
embarassed embarassed I can be the second na...or don't u know that husband is scarce now?

grin
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Dreyl(m): 12:55am On Jul 31, 2018
Amazing
Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by InvertedHammer: 12:56am On Jul 31, 2018
/
Okorocha should take note.

Hotels and effigies are not tourists attraction.

/

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 31, 2018
if u are here waiting to here Annunaki stories by Prof Billyaminu gather here popcorn don ready. grin grin grin awesome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unknown Ship Spotted At Elegushi Beach (Photos) / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre / David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.