Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Eight Men Raped Pregnant Goat To Death - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eight Men Raped Pregnant Goat To Death (858 Views)

Nobody Must Know I Change Into Goat To Sleep With Men For 7 Days To Remain Rich / Nigeria Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Goat (Photos) / Young Kenyan Man Was Caught Having Sex With A Goat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eight Men Raped Pregnant Goat To Death by jumia1: 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
Owner Aslup Khan, seen holding up his police complaint, claims he was visited by one of the attackers as the goat lay dying, and says he told him he 'had a nice time' with the goat

'He laughed and said that he and his friends had a nice time that night, which made me furious.'

Mr Khan said he lashed out at the man, who fled his home. When the goat died a few hours later, Mr Khan filed a police complaint.

A veterinarian examined the goat and found that the animal had died of a brain hemorrhage and had blood in her windpipe.

Eight men accused of gang-raping a pregnant goat with such brutality that it later died from its injuries, are being hunted by police in northern India.

The men reportedly stole the goat in a village outside of Nuh, some 45 miles south of New Delhi on Wednesday, beat the animal and took turns in sexually assaulting it

Watch the footage here:http://jumiaforum.com/listing/eight-men-raped-a-pregnant-goat-to-death/
Re: Eight Men Raped Pregnant Goat To Death by Lozano: 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
What the hell
Re: Eight Men Raped Pregnant Goat To Death by Humchi(m): 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
What ? You mean somebody was fucking a goat?
This is stupidity.
Re: Eight Men Raped Pregnant Goat To Death by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
Humchi:
What ? You mean somebody was fucking a goat?

This is stupidity.

TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE WORLD WE ARE LIVING WITH ALL HONSETY AND TELL ME IF THE WORLD IS NOT A FEW STEPS AWAY FROM MAKING BEASTIALITY
A HUMAN SEXUALITY. INFACT WE WILL SOON BE TOLD BY PROFANE SCIENCE THAT ITS IN OUR DNA TO BE SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO ANIMALS. ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME IN A WORLD THAT KEEPS TRANGRESSING THE LIMITS OF REASONING IN THE NAME OF THE SPIRIT OF ILLUSION CALLED 'FREEDOM'.

"Everywhere we look at present we see something new trying to be born. A pregnant, swollen World is writhing in labour, and every where UNTRAINED QUACKS are officiating as obstetricians. These quacks say the only way the new can be born is by a Caesarean operation. THE LUST TO RIP THE BELLY OF THE WORLD OPEN" (Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition)

"Thomas Graunger or Granger (1625? – September 8, 1642) was one of the first people hanged in the Plymouth Colony (the first hanged in Plymouth or in any of the colonies of New England being John Billington) and the first known juvenile to be sentenced to death and executed in the territory of today's United States. He was a servant to Love Brewster, of Duxbury, in the Plymouth Colony of British North America. Graunger, at the age of 16 or 17, was convicted of "buggery with a mare, a cow, two goats, divers sheepe, two calves, and a turkey", according to court records of 7 September 1642.[1]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Granger

BEASTIALITY is legal in Israel, Chile, Argentina to find out which other countries see no qualms in humans having sex with animals, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bestiality_by_country_or_territory

The Day United States of America endorses such being legal for example, SAME SEX MARRIAGE, be rest assured that we will start seeing activists everywhere FIGHTING for such a LUNANCY as so many other FANTASIES are being propagated to be embraced as MORDERNITY.
Re: Eight Men Raped Pregnant Goat To Death by sanpipita(m): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2018
WORDWORLD:

TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE WORLD WE ARE LIVING WITH ALL HONSETY AND TELL ME IF THE WORLD IS NOT A FEW STEPS AWAY FROM MAKING BEASTIALITY
A HUMAN SEXUALITY. INFACT WE WILL SOON BE TOLD BY PROFANE SCIENCE THAT ITS IN OUR DNA TO BE SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO ANIMALS. ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME IN A WORLD THAT KEEPS TRANGRESSING THE LIMITS OF REASONING IN THE NAME OF THE SPIRIT OF ILLUSION CALLED 'FREEDOM'.

"Everywhere we look at present we see something new trying to be born. A pregnant, swollen World is writhing in labour, and every where UNTRAINED QUACKS are officiating as obstetricians. These quacks say the only way the new can be born is by a Caesarean operation. THE LUST TO RIP THE BELLY OF THE WORLD OPEN" (Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition)

"Thomas Graunger or Granger (1625? – September 8, 1642) was one of the first people hanged in the Plymouth Colony (the first hanged in Plymouth or in any of the colonies of New England being John Billington) and the first known juvenile to be sentenced to death and executed in the territory of today's United States. He was a servant to Love Brewster, of Duxbury, in the Plymouth Colony of British North America. Graunger, at the age of 16 or 17, was convicted of "buggery with a mare, a cow, two goats, divers sheepe, two calves, and a turkey", according to court records of 7 September 1642.[1]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Granger

BEASTIALITY is legal in Israel, Chile, Argentina to find out which other countries see no qualms in humans having sex with animals, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bestiality_by_country_or_territory

The Day United States of America endorses such being legal for example, SAME SEX MARRIAGE, be rest assured that we will start seeing activists everywhere FIGHTING for such a LUNANCY as so many other FANTASIES are being propagated to be embraced as MORDERNITY.

This has nothing to do with what USA endorses or not, world is already into this for ages, if you go to places like Pakistan, Mexico and South America states you will understand they have deep beastiality culture its a way of life to them, human/animal intimacy is seen normal in many places even in this Africa, in Nigeria we have the fulanis and their cows, its not USA that's causing all this.
Re: Eight Men Raped Pregnant Goat To Death by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 31, 2018
sanpipita:

This has nothing to do with what USA endorses or not, world is already into this for ages, if you go to places like Pakistan, Mexico and South America states you will understand they have deep beastiality culture its a way of life to them, human/animal intimacy is seen normal in many places even in this Africa, in Nigeria we have the fulanis and their cows, its not USA that's causing all this.

Brother, I never wrote any where up there that the "U.S.A that's causing all this" NO WHERE IN MY WRITE UP ABOVE DID I INSINUATE SUCH. Infact I even made a reference to a certain Thomas Granger by fact in history who was executed for the crime of BEASTIALITY in the United States for its an ILLEGAL ACT, while also referencing countries such as ISRAEL, ARGENTINA, CHILE by evidence of a link which shows countries which BEASTIALITY has been made lawful.

My point is so straight forward which is, in TRUTH at most times what ever the U.S.A endorses has magnificent impact on the rest of the world. Is it DEMOCRACY, is it the SEXUAL REVOLUTION, is it FEMINISM.....and e.t.c.

Hence, if the United States should endorse BEASTIALITY as legal in the U.S.A like it has made same sex marriage legal such an endorsement strengthens the minds of those who practice BEASTIALITY illegally in other parts of the world to come out to fight for their CHOOSEN perversion just like HOMOSEXUALISM and e.t.c.

I hope my elucidation is clear enough. Thank you.
Re: Eight Men Raped Pregnant Goat To Death by doctore212(m): 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
That is why I prefer my sex doll

(1) (Reply)

Caught Husband Masturbating In Room / Is She Really In Love? / Nigeria Girls Are Scum (true Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.